Pratigya

let's talk about something else

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Since Friday everyone has been discussing Krishna and who's right and who's wrong.

So lets talk about something else, like the pre cap they showed.πŸ˜ƒ

I officially hate Shakti, right now I hate him more than Amma.😑

My hatred shifts from Amma to Shakti, Shakti to Amma, both are doing such evil things I never know who to hate more.πŸ˜•

But Shakti is just a few inches ahead of Amma after what he does and says to Kesar in the pre cap.

And from what he said it seems he has made her abort before, maybe even a few times.

Shakti is a real nasty piece of 🀬.

Why don't he want a child? Is it simply cause she's dark? Does he think that SS will let him get rid of her if she doesn't give him a child, cause SS has already said he won't let him re marry.

Poor Kesar I really feel sorry for her😭, Pratigya really needs to help her. Now I really want Pratigya to do something. It was great that she stopped Shakti from beating her, I want to see her really helping Kesar.πŸ‘

I know Kriya are on the honeymoon now, but do you think this will be the next track, after the honeymoon one?

What I hope happens:

I think that what some of you are saying might be right. That Krishna will try to get close to Pratigya but then she will say that line like in the promo, you'll never will have my love and Krishna hopefully will say I will win your heart and then we will be one.

Then I want Krishna to think about ways to win her heart and starts changing, e.g. educating himself, getting better manners, etc. So this might lead to Krishna distancing himself from Pratigya for a while, (don't cry Kriya fans will be for the better later😊) and maybe give a chance for Pratigya to work on changing Singh home and helping Kesar.

I wonder if Pratigya will come to know about Kesar being pregnant and might help her to keep it???😲 But then i fear Shakti might try to hurt the child πŸ˜•

I bet Amma knows and doesn't say anything, she's evil like that.😑

Guys, do share your thoughts......... Edited by mima190587 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think once they are back from their honeymoon, Kesar will tell Pratigya she is pregnant and ask her for help. Pratigya might inform Amma or Daadi that Kesar is pregnant...which will make the entire family (SS, Amma, Daadi, Krishna) very happy since they have been waiting for a grandchild. Obviously Shakti will be furious...once again...but then what is new about Shakti being angry all the time!!
Xxxjrae thumbnail
I'm not sure Amma will be happy I'm afraid she might also think like Shakti and not want a grandchild from Kesar
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very good post mima...we badly need this type of post to keep the forum in harmony.πŸ˜ƒ

my thoughts are bit different.i think pratigya and krishna will return back with complete mood out and up set.again pratigya will try to maintain more distance from krishna.

mean time komal and adarsh will loosen their stiffness between them.arushi try to be nice with komal and vice versa.

as far kesar is concern i certainly like pratgya to support her.but i don't think she will do so.she is in her own krishna hurting world.other than that kuch sunaaye ya thikhaaye nahi thay tha hai pratigya ko.she behaves as if it is her only mission in her life

from the day one pratigya entered the SS house i was longing to see more pratigya and kesar scene.i wish first pratigya to give a slight make over to kesar and prove the SS family that kesar is not ugly.i just hate when sakthi degrade kesar picking on her colour and shakal.

shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#006633">very good post mima...we badly need this type of post to keep the forum in harmony.πŸ˜ƒ</font></font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#006633">my thoughts are bit different.i think pratigya and krishna will return back with complete mood out and up set.again pratigya will try to maintain more distance from krishna.</font></font></font>

<font color="#006633" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#006633">mean time komal and adarsh will loosen their stiffness between them.arushi try to be nice with komal and vice versa.</font></font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#006633">as far kesar is concern i certainly like pratgya to support her.but i don't think she will do so.she is in her own krishna hurting world.other than that kuch sunaaye ya thikhaaye nahi thay tha hai pratigya ko.she behaves as if it is her only mission in her life</font></font></font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><font size="2"><font color="#006633">from the day one pratigya entered the SS house i was longing to see more pratigya and kesar scene.i wish first pratigya to give a slight make over to kesar and prove the SS family that kesar is not ugly.i just hate when sakthi degrade kesar picking on her colour and shakal.</font></font></font>

I'll have to disagree with u on tht despite the fact tht I respect ur opinion.In the entire Singh parivaar Pratigya is most attached to Kesar.She'll definitely help Kesar out of this crisis no matter wht's going on between Krishna and her.She'll definitely save Kesar.I just hope tht Shakti doesn't force her to abort the child before Pratigya comes from her honeymoon.
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

I'll have to disagree with u on tht despite the fact tht I respect ur opinion.In the entire Singh parivaar Pratigya is most attached to Kesar.She'll definitely help Kesar out of this crisis no matter wht's going on between Krishna and her.She'll definitely save Kesar.I just hope tht Shakti doesn't force her to abort the child before Pratigya comes from her honeymoon.

i don't like to disagree with you.certainly agree with you.as you said if pratigya does so... not only i ,we all will be very glad cuz we all want the same. let us wait and watch😊.

for your kind information this thread was started to share your thoughtsπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: mima190587

Guys, do share your thoughts.........

i appreciated the topic stater and told that my thought's are bit different.for yet another kind information, i did not disagree with her.

here is the quote.u can cross check with the original post if necessary.😊

very good post mima...we badly need this type of post to keep the forum in harmony.πŸ˜ƒ

my thoughts are bit different. 

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Hey Shumi thanks for saying that you like my post, I know what you mean that Pratigya is in her own world, she hides in her bedroom away from the junglee family but I also think Shruthi is right Pratigya thinks Kesar is the only civilsed and polite one there and is close to her, not only that but I think that Pratigya is the type of person that doesn't like seeing harm done to others and will speak up for them and support them more than standing up for herself, i.e. she'll help someone before helping herself, like she doesn't want to cause pain to others so doesn't share her suffering
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shakti must be put in a sack..then tie the sack tightly..then throw it in Ganges..😑

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mima190587

Hey Shumi thanks for saying that you like my post, I know what you mean that Pratigya is in her own world, she hides in her bedroom away from the junglee family but I also think Shruthi is right Pratigya thinks Kesar is the only civilsed and polite one there and is close to her, not only that but I think that Pratigya is the type of person that doesn't like seeing harm done to others and will speak up for them and support them more than standing up for herself, i.e. she'll help someone before helping herself, like she doesn't want to cause pain to others so doesn't share her suffering   

so true.that is what me too want.let us wait and watch.
one more thing...this kesar should say about her pregnancy to pratigya.she never opens her mouth and says her difficulty to others. unless otherwise some thing happens like kesar faints and fall or vomit etc in front of all pratigys is not going to know about kesar isn't it?
yakkudimag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

so true.that is what me too want.let us wait and watch.
one more thing...this kesar should say about her pregnancy to pratigya.she never opens her mouth and says her difficulty to others. unless otherwise some thing happens like kesar faints and fall or vomit etc in front of all pratigys is not going to know about kesar isn't it?

It's obvious that Pratigya will disclose the news of Kesar's pregnancy..πŸ˜†