Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Nice sara...tis was actualy want 2 c in the scene...bt nopee...congrats 4 bcuming goldie dear...
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dishum04

Nice sara...tis was actualy want 2 c in the scene...bt nopee...congrats 4 bcuming goldie dear...

thanks sheela dear ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aww and i never notice that thanks alot
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭 Sara so lovely part 7 and ltr by DM and when DM beat Rudr was best, he witnessed Santu love for him finally, liked your take absoloutely how i would hv shown it 👏
love2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the drops of rain 8

Santo had that look of happiness the look that is disappear along this past years…… left her eyes just with emptiness……….and in the moment of losing her life DM come again .come along the road of there life to be with her after she left him alone in the middle of there life to walk in other road as he continue in his road .left him as she left her soul also with him left her heart …he coming back so strongly so deeply to her……….run back to her ….and the tears of happy come to her eyes silently but she removed as she don't want to pain him anymore

DM was looking for combing as she lost in her thoughts and he found it ………santo notice that ………….and what she noticed more is the shining of the joy from his face he walk to her as she never left him all this years ……walk as the past pain lonely are never existing……

DM says to her ……as he notice nothing from her thoughts

DM: give me your back santori so I can comb u hair ………and the smile is as big on his face as he exciting to touch her hair to touch her again …to feel her softness under his hand.

Santo turn in silent and DM start his job in silent …………..the combing move so slowly on her hair as DM don't want to end this moment of connection….

Actually he enjoyed feeling the softness of her hair under his fingers…..enjoying smell the jasmine perfume which is part of her………. part of her hair ……….in the same time santo enjoyed his touch so much ……..and the butterfly take there place in her stomach after such long time ……………..her heart beat faster and faster as she feel him so close to her …………..

His breath is attack her neck as he comb her hair and his face so near her ……..

They lost in that moment ………….and suddenly DM say to santo

DM: your hair now is nice …..And he turns her to face him and lie her back again on the pillow

Now santo face him ……..with a big smile shining her face as the same smile shining on him face ……………………suddenly DM say as it is chock santo a little

DM: I will make a chai for u

And he just get up and walk out the room…………….softens is the expression on santo face as she feel his deep love for her ………..

After some time DM coming back carry a cup of chai ………when he enter the room he found that santo not in her bed and the room is dark except the candles which is everywhere in the room with the reflect of the moon light throw the window on his santori as she stand near the window and the light is touch her in very beautiful way with her opening hair ……..her natural beauty ……….her lovely light violet sari ……and from the way she stand near the window that she is waiting for him

In deep voice ……………

DM: I brought the chai…………she turn to face him and his voice be hoarse……santori …….and his eyes just be so full of passion

TBC
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.......Soooo...swetttttttt....nice..........dear.....keep going.........I luvd it...
priyankapatwa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely awesome......so sweet rudra 1 & this drop part .......loved it lyk hell
sweetjimjam thumbnail
thanx sara
 aisa lagta hai k aap ko b kabhi muhabbat hoi thi !!!!🥺
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice ..........................wndrfl........................
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sara, sorry for the late comment... Njoyed all the parts n the letter too.. Waiting for the next!!😛
cuckoo_chand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sara , This is what exactly the scene should be. But I am really fed up with Ekta and her CVs. They r just spoiling the show, the character of DM and everything. At d same time make us feel sad. Plzzz write some more scenes as good as this one. I loved it. Waiting 4 ur next post ASAP.
@ ur next one is awesome Sara. SOOOOOO romantic I was lost in SanRaj's love. Was engrossed with their feeling.LOVELY.Edited by cuckoo_chand - 14 years ago