Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
The video isn't uploaded in youtube. So cant post it. Rijul only post sbs videos which are uploaded in youtube.
letitgo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

The video isn't uploaded in youtube. So cant post it. Rijul only post sbs videos which are uploaded in youtube.

Hey sanchi. hru ?
I know that rijul posts the videos from youtube , i was just joking 😉
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen it. & it looks scary for ishan fans!

I dont know how ishan will manage to stop suhana

But I think she will land in a situation , where she wont be able to leave the house!
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aww .... so sad for Ishaan. Now the real marriage trials and tribulations will begin!
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavi20_s

Hey sanchi. hru ?
I know that rijul posts the videos from youtube , i was just joking 😉

Hi bhavi. I think someone should upload the promo on youtube. No one is uploading the promo of SGP except the marriage one.
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi. Thanks for letting us know. Actually, I'm one of the few who feel sorry for Suhana. I mean, Ishaan knew he was getting married to a girl from a rich family, but Suhaana didn't know anything. Its really a rude shock to her, and she is not mature also, so naturally she will act like this only. I wonder how this is gonna turn out now!
ankita.sushant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Oh thanks though .
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Hi. Thanks for letting us know. Actually, I'm one of the few who feel sorry for Suhana. I mean, Ishaan knew he was getting married to a girl from a rich family, but Suhaana didn't know anything. Its really a rude shock to her, and she is not mature also, so naturally she will act like this only. I wonder how this is gonna turn out now!

Noone has forced Suhana to do the marriage. Her father asked her to see the pic of the boy. He told her many times to meet at least once the boy. even he tried to tell Suhana about Ishaan's family. But Suhana didn't want to listen anything. She even didn't tell her father that she didn't see the pic. So I dont think it's Ishaan's fault.