Frequent Posters

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for the updates and pictures...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates and picture. well done..krish..you should stand on your decision.. dont let everyone think that ur boom boom madu. once you make your mind..stick to it. well babu, you should not test krish love towards gowri. he came and gave her the jewelry 2nd day of ur wedding. brother-sister love cant measure by any test.. its should come from heart.
krish should start own business... so wont depend on others.. i liked babu's father character very much. he seems think before do anything..and give respect to others.
Paro amma dont throw your anger to AZ sir every time. Mugs..good thinking..well done.
that 2 woman has nothing better to do in the early morning. ? ranjani..well done..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update dear Machee.

This Babu is cunning. Not a bad guy and not a good guy.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo adu eppadippa....not bad and not good.....this or that aa irukkanum illaiyaa?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
after posting this...I saw my number of posts turned to this interesting number

not on my head but in IF.....he he he he

Edited by atina - 14 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wonderful update and picutres

Babu kettavan than but he is not stupid like Senthil. Babu is brillinat.

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for all the updates!  It looks like Babu is a cunning guy, unlike Mugs and Senthil, but I am just sorry that he is like this at this age itself.  By the way, it looks like Paro does not have the guts to do her saabams boldly, or else she would have gone and confronted Babu.  Of all people, she got hold of AZ, even though she knows that he was not the one responsible for all this.  She is nothing but a bully, using different tactics to bully people who will not fight back.  Only a coward does these things.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the updates ladiesπŸ‘

Hmm..I am not sure about Babu character, he has established a grudge against Krish for some reason, maybe cause his father thinks high of Krish compared to his own son so he may be jealous or have complex issue.

What the heck is wrong with him, one can not test someones love, if they do do then it only means they have no idea about the meaning of love and trust. So Gowri run away for a guy like him, whats the guratanee he wont also in the future ask her to prove or want to test her love for him aswell?πŸ˜• 

Its very strange or coincidence but both of the son in law of the family are either criminal fraud or a wacko while daughter in law are good hearted😊

Mugs want to lease out to Krish...hmmm...not a bad idea but how can he lease out when they have borrowed money on that mill by pawning it? maybe Senthils mill fraud will come out??πŸ€”

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates and pictures atina..

Meli good point about SIL's being bad and DIL's being good.. Indeed a gr8 difference from many other serials πŸ‘

Mugs your idea is good.. Hope you are able to emoitionally convince Krishna and Paro using AM's samadhi..
amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

ayo adu eppadippa....not bad and not good.....this or that aa irukkanum illaiyaa?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

after posting this...I saw my number of posts turned to this interesting number

not on my head but in IF.....he he he he

@ atina

Sodhappavae maattaennu veera vasanam paesineengaLae!.  Unga date of joining-la sodhappitteengaLae!!
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina ma

for the updates.. Babu, ninga nallavara kettavara? enakum doubt dhaan..