Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
"Humara Kaam to Ban Gaya"........

The first clue that we got in the serial, when Dev sisters says this phrase after both the parties agree for the marriage. This sentence shows there is a pre-conceived plan here. Initially I had thought of an option that probably Dev might find Geet not up to his standard after the marriage and decides to abandon her ratehr then get humilated by her country ways in front of his friends... (Mind you that was just one option) but now, I am 100% sure, that this is a pre-conceived plan.....

What say guys?

-DD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yupp, his famnily is quite weird. after all there is something fishy there. i think that girl in green sari may be Devs wife. and its possible that Dev is fooling Geet.
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dev seems ok but his family is weird, strange and they're hiding something from Geet and Dev too
zami thumbnail

yes there is some kind of game that devs family playing.......i thnk that women with a green saree is dev's wife. n maybe gurmeets character is the NRI and they trying to get him married so he can come bk to india or something like that.

-Mansi- thumbnail
Yes..something is really fishy about Dev's family..they behave sorta wierdly..:(