Intimacy= happiness..?

singhkir89 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So the Thakur family know that Krishna, Pratigya and Adarsh and Komal haven't been intimate..

But the whole family believes if they consumate there marriage, there going to be happy..which is kind of gross because thats personal matters

I think that Krishna's mum and bhabhi have it burned it their head that marital rape is ok..cuz your serving your husband, by just lying their..

I just find it wierd that there pressuring Krishna and Pratigya to" πŸ˜‰ ''..
REALLY? SEX ISN't EVERYTHING..

unless your Shakti

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: singhkir89

So the Thakur family know that Krishna, Pratigya and Adarsh and Komal haven't been intimate..

But the whole family believes if they consumate there marriage, there going to be happy..which is kind of gross because thats personal matters

I think that Krishna's mum and bhabhi have it burned it their head that marital rape is ok..cuz your serving your husband, by just lying their..

I just find it wierd that there pressuring Krishna and Pratigya to" πŸ˜‰ ''..
REALLY? SEX ISN't EVERYTHING..

unless your Shakti

unless your shakti   πŸ€£
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sex is important part of marital life

of course one should not rape their partner but be intimate becuase of love

singhkir89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

<font color="#009999">Sex is important part of marital life</font>

<font color="#009999">of course one should not rape their partner but be intimate becuase of love</font>

I know everyone does it, but basically their just basically used..its like " hey, turn around and stay still..ill tell you when im done"

Shakti and SS use it show that there the man, The family believes in just a physical relationship, its wierd cuz they also use physical abuse to solve their problems. Nothings ever verbal except for swearing
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: singhkir89

I know everyone does it, but basically their just basically used..its like " hey, turn around and stay still..ill tell you when im done"

Shakti and SS use it show that there the man, The family believes in just a physical relationship, its wierd cuz they also use physical abuse to solve their problems. Nothings ever verbal except for swearing

SS and Shakti are like that
especially shakti seems like sex addictπŸ˜†πŸ˜†