Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Taps does not love Veer. She just wanted someone that Ichcha wanted so she wanted it. Classic "I got neglected as a child and what i want Ichcha got so i'm going to forcefully take it so Ichcha can't have it". I studied psychology so this character Taps i know what her mental state is like. She's jealous and only wants what Ichcha has. So Veer Ichcha had his love and was about to marry him so Tapasya threatened to kill herself actually she cut herself knowing full well nobody was going to let her die. Then Taps encouraged Vansh (He was already mad about Ichcha so it didn't take much and obviously his family kept Veer and Ichcha's relations a secret) to go for Ichcha even hiding the main facts from him. As soon as Taps saw her mother-in-law fall for Ichcha as a bahu and giving her the place of big bahu again Taps couldn't stand for it so. Same with Vansh loving Ichcha to great lengths so in her jealous fit Taps and her nanai revealed everything to Vansh on the wedding so that Ichcha doesn't get Vansh's love. So to summerise it Tapasya loves herself and thats the bottom line. Falling for Veer overnight is not love. Love grows and is everlasting and between two people not loving yourself. Besides as this union with Vansh and Ichcha is already on the path of destruction the only loser is Taps as Veer will probably going to feel more despair and his love for Ichcha will never die down so Taps plan is a hit and miss.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on ............. u put it in excellent words ............. if SRK is not convienced , i would say another dumb lover of taps
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

Taps does not love Veer. She just wanted someone that Ichcha wanted so she wanted it. Classic "I got neglected as a child and what i want Ichcha got so i'm going to forcefully take it so Ichcha can't have it". I studied psychology so this character Taps i know what her mental state is like. She's jealous and only wants what Ichcha has. So Veer Ichcha had his love and was about to marry him so Tapasya threatened to kill herself actually she cut herself knowing full well nobody was going to let her die. Then Taps encouraged Vansh (He was already mad about Ichcha so it didn't take much and obviously his family kept Veer and Ichcha's relations a secret) to go for Ichcha even hiding the main facts from him. As soon as Taps saw her mother-in-law fall for Ichcha as a bahu and giving her the place of big bahu again Taps couldn't stand for it so. Same with Vansh loving Ichcha to great lengths so in her jealous fit Taps and her nanai revealed everything to Vansh on the wedding so that Ichcha doesn't get Vansh's love. So to summerise it Tapasya loves herself and thats the bottom line. Falling for Veer overnight is not love. Love grows and is everlasting and between two people not loving yourself. Besides as this union with Vansh and Ichcha is already on the path of destruction the only loser is Taps as Veer will probably going to feel more despair and his love for Ichcha will never die down so Taps plan is a hit and miss.

yeh thats what ive been saying all along! nothing to do with wealth!

yeh why only her? mai and baba and daddaji and EVERYONE hid it from him cos they knew he wudnt be able to take it!

precisely! another characteristic of a poisoned person!" if im not happy i wont let u be either cos u stole my happiness and i wont let u be happy when im sad"

really? who says so? granted vansh is quite upset but in any case ANYONE would be and he'll hate her for some time but u forget she is pati vrata patni and she will seek to win back his love and she will succeed eventually as the article said so I see happiness in their distant future!

This may be true for real life as true love shold never die however in serials people move forward accept their partners and try to start life afresh! I know its only a remote chance veer will do this but with these cvs u never know! they'll make veer drop his past like a hot potato and run after tapu if they wanna! and snce we know veer is not gonna be taken off the show what will happen? will veer continue to spend the rest of his seventy years pining and crying for icha/ thats just stupid. if she is happy then he will also move on and where will he go? i doubt they will introduce a new character!

And who says Tapu can not change??? Does she have a heart of stone??? no!  whatever she is doing today is the result of a very hissy and manipulative nani voice and of course whatever she disliked in her youth the truth being twisted before her. u think she wudve hated icha if nani was not there??? she grew up believing icha had stolen her share of love. tapasya has never experienced good, loving kindness and selflessness! whatever teachings she has got are from nani who was her constant companion.  So now she needs to experience all that she has missed from someone she does not see as favouring icha over her. she wont learn from icha cos she hates her, she wont learn from her dad cos she has this idea in her mind that her dad loves icha more than her! so now tell me....veer is the only person she honours in her mind and respects and listens to! slightly😆 he is the only one that can bring her out of her icha hating mind, show her real goodness and be her guide! he may do this...if the cvs want him to😆

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tappu honours veer ...............😆😆
i cant believe it ...its unimaginable ...
taps only wants to possess veer ..by hook or crook which is just not going to happen ...
tappu doesnt have a heart at all ...otherwise if she had a little bit of feelings  
she wouldnt have targetted vansh to such a extent ...its really pathetic ..
shivani9 thumbnail
I agree Vansh needs to grow up but how many can tolerate it definatley not 1 person I know of😆
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JayaV

welll as u rightfully said love holds different meaning for many ppl, i never doubted veer/ichas love , as i said millions times the gal fell in love with veer even before veer did ... its like something which she knew never meant for her , their sacrifising nature is not wrong and i dont blame icha for moving forward caz u dont dump urslf in misery ppl love and move forward if not caz of taps i dont think icha owuld have married anyone soon or married at alll ............ its veers fault he could have exposed if he would have taps wouldhave forced icha to vansh ......... i still hold firm in saying vansh and taps love is obsesstion and possessive . u dont force urself on someone in name of love and if u truely love someone u will let them go and if ur love is true it will come to u ,,,,,,,which icha did unwillingly and its coming back to her , and if u love someone u would want to see them happy , dont we see ppl sacrifisng love and still love them till end of last breath , doesnt matter if they have kids of others love still remains some where deep inside which they dont show ....................... but veer.ichas sacrifise is bakwas caz it doesnt have proper logic to it

Plz Jayav,😭😭😭😭 it would be injustice to Vansh to compare Vansh's love or fascination with Tap's so called pyaar..however possesive it may seem, at least he is true to his feelings, n is genuine wen he asked ichcha wether she loved him or not.

He also discussed his ideas with Veer n asked him if he was forcing himself on ichcha n he doubted wether ichcha was happy marrying him..n Veer in turn assured him that it was mayb ok.

I m firm that At least Vansh's obsession n love towards Ichcha is pardonable  n is 10000 times better than Tap's Pyaar. At least it was not overnight, he grew attached 2 her as days passed n he interacted wid her....not like saw a bracelet n yes i m-gonna-marry-veer now.😲

Of course love is without a definition n boundaries , so we have to believe that love can hav many forms. but ppl those who think Tap loves Veer...plz grow up

& abt vansh..watever his feelings are madness, craziness, obsession, love this feelings r  genuine. unlike the mean, manipulativeTap😡

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lol , OK , let me make little change then , vansh is obsessed wth icha caz he never had been given that kind of care , but i dont think that would be called love ......sorry just because some one treats u like a human and cares for u,  u dont fall in love just like that ,,,, and no i wont compare taps near to vansh , it came in a sentence