#KaSu Remembrance 9th April-VM/Sig/OS/YTChannel#

monomoon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Notes:
*If some beloved member out there Dislikes anything about this Post Just Kindly Stay Away and let others enjoy😊 or feel free to pm me if you feelt there is something You absolutly need to say

*To the Dear Die Hard Fans of the Current AR:this post have no intention to dissvalue your favourite...its only a Surprise Post for most of those beloved ppl whom with enough maturness and respect miss and appriciate their Fav and today Remember them, so plz...no hard feelings...All ARs did and are doing a great job👏

*To those Dears who want to participate in celebrating this post: Plz Refrain from direct Comparsion and direct/indirect Bashing of others favs.

*Remembering 10 months of AR intercation*

~Karan and Sukirti~
(One year since the Last Glipmse)

We Laughed,We smiled, We Cried.....We Lived with them...
and today we remember all those beautiful moments
and in their memory we laugh and we smile once again
but at end there is only a *sigh* left.....
Today We cheerish and Appriciate 10 months of DMGs  journey 
 a journey which gave us a taste of amazing and natural acting
between two co-stars, a journey which left us only and only asking for more.

Its been One year since the last Glimpse of Karan and Sukirti as Co-stars
We miss them and eagerly await their Reunion
they Were and will always remain in our thoughts
as Two of the most Great actors in our time.
(and of course, All the girls Who Portrays Riddhima are great actresses
We appriciate and Respect them all....)

We thank them for these amazing months,full of memories
we will carry with us for a long time.

👏Thank You Karan and Sukirti👏

Edited by gomgi2 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monomoon thumbnail

To all My Sweetipies,hope u like the Surprise😉

So Here Comes Some Fun stuff to cheerish their memories!

VMs Specially Dedicated to their Journey, which we hope will Continue Real Soon😳

"One Year Since the Last Glimpse"

Watch HD on YT
Direct link

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeVtj6mEOms[/YOUTUBE]

Translation for the Arabic Part

Nary, nary. I'm on fire.

Nary, nary, I'm on fire.
Nary men gamaloo. I'm on fire, from her beauty.
Nary, nary, I'm on fire.
Alby eih garaloo? What's happened to my heart?

Nary, nary, I'm on fire.
Nary men gamaloo. I'm on fire, from her beauty.
Nary, nary, I'm on fire.
Alby eih garaloo? What's happened to my heart?

Men nazra, khadny fe lahza, From one look, she took me
in a second
Dobna ehna sawa. We both fell for each other.
Habibi dah. This is my darling.

Agmal kalam fe eyono, The most beautiful words in her
eyes,
Alo enei el hawa. Her eyes spoke to me of love.
Habibi dah. This is my darling.

Updated!!!
Another VM Beautifuly Made By our Beloved Mandy(aka DesirableSunshine on YT)

Direct link

"KaSu Rememberance - Ek Pal Ki Bhi Judaai"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsjqrtbtVoQ[/YOUTUBE]

Some Siggies😉

monomoon thumbnail

UPDATED!!

Two  Special AR OneShots

1. Dedicated to this Remembrance By our Beloved Mini
(aka cool_Pices) Dont forget to leave your feedback to her😉

First Date

Riddhima walked out of the maternity ward tired and grumpy and groaned when she saw that break was almost an hour away. It was just one of those days, when all you could think about was curling up and forgetting about the rest of the world. Sadly, being a doctor means being on call 24x7, so that luxury very rarely presented itself.

She decided to drop in and see Muskaan before heading out to her next duty. Muskaan could always cheer you up with her bubbly nature and infectious laughter. Feeling a bit better already she started walking with dreams of her cozy bed still at the back of her head when she was suddenly pulled into a fire escape.

Now for some people, such a situation would mean instant panic and fear, but for Riddhima Gupta, former girlfriend and current fiancee of one Armaan Mallik, it only meant rolling her eyes and looking up to see her above mentioned fiancee smiling at her cheekily. After all you kinda get used to being dragged in strange places specially like this fire escape when it has happened to you a million times in the past two years which is the exact time that she had known and loved Armaan Mallik.

"Hi Armaan, tum kab aaye?" Riddhima asked brushing his hair away from his eyes. She chose to ignore his pulling her into the fire escape again because she was too exhausted and he never really stopped, no matter how many times she reprimanded him.

Armaan simply put his both hands on the wall thereby trapping her between them. Riddhima often wondered if he did this to intimidate her or stop her from escaping. Maybe both, she decided as she gazed into his twinkling eyes.

"I missed you, abhi aaya, thodi der pehle" Armaan replied nuzzling his face into her hair making her ticklish. "Armaan" Riddhima giggled and moved her head as Armaan tried to kiss her neck. Pouting slightly, he looked up at Riddhima, his hair coming between his eyes again. Riddhima frowned and moved them away again,"You need a haircut" she said brushing them to the side. Armaan kissed her hand and shaking his head said,"I need a Riddhima".

Laughing at him, she fixed his hair as best as she could while he simply gazed at her. He took in the tired face, droopy eyes, the once prim but now scrunched up suit and the hair falling out of the bun she had properly tied hours back. Inspite of all this, she looked a vision to him, with her smile and slight blush that was exclusively for him only.

"Hey, tumhari shift kab khatam ho rahi hai?" he asked looking at her in concern. He hoped she had not taken on double shifts again.

"Ek ghante main" Riddhima answered making a face. Armaan smiled at her,"Good, go home and rest, uske baad yaad hain na, aaj kya hai?".

"Kya?" Riddhima asked confused. Armaan glared at her till she let out a giggle looking at his expression,"Very funny Riddhima, hamari pehli date ka mazak mat urao".

"Pehli date???" Riddhima asked bewildered. "Aur nahi to kya, engagement ho gayi aur main apni girlfriend, I am sorry, fiancee ko ek date pe bhi nahi le gaya, tumhe pata hai, koi sunnega to meri reputation ka to keema ban jayega" Armaan said in a serious voice.

"Kya bol rahe ho Armaan, hum kitni baar to date par gaye hai" Riddhima protested.

"Acha, kis date ki baat kar rahi ho tum, ha? Woh waali, jisme tumne meri sab ex-girlfriends ko bhej diya tha, ya jab hum movie gaye the aur tumne poori sanjeevani bula li thi. Ya jab hum dinner karne gaye the, aur seedha jail pahuch gaye the, apne sab doston ke saath aur uske baad jab Dr. Shashank police station aaye the, aur unhe hamare baare main pata chal gaya tha" Armaan asked.

Riddhima bit her lip as she pondered on what he had just said, come to think of it, he was right. They had never actually had a proper complete date, always been interrupted or some other problem. She smiled at the irony, people called them Sanjeevani's most romantic couple, and they had'nt yet been on a date even.

"Hmmm, you are right, kitne kanjoos ho tum, mujhe ek date pe bhi nahi le gaye, very bad Armaan" Riddhima said thoughtfully.

"RIDDHIMA!!!" Armaan shouted with hands on his hips as she laughed at him. Tweeking his nose she started to go out and resume her duty when she was pulled back into his arms. "Madam, aaj ke baad aap aise kabhi nahi keh payengi, get ready to be swept off your feet" Armaan whispered huskily into her neck and kissing her cheek walked out leaving a dazed Riddhima behind.

Shaking her head to come out of the Armaan induced haze, Riddhima walked to her next duty with dreams of Armaan instead of her bed this time. After an hour, her shift was over and she looked for Armaan to say goodbye but being unable to find him, she left a note in his locker and went home to get some sleep and become refreshed and ready for their first date.

Meanwhile Armaan who had gotten his first dose of Riddhima worked hard, so that he could get off quickly and start his evening. Nothing would go wrong this time, no friends, no father, no sister interrupting them and definitely no police. He would make sure that they had a fabulous time, one which would wash away all their previous disastrous attempts at dating.

A few hours later, with his shift over, Armaan gleefully walked to the locker room, when Dr.Keerti stopped him,"Dr. Armaan, there you are, yeh rahe files, sab details yahan hai, aur agar koi bhi major problem hui, to corresponding doctor ko immediately call kar dijiyega, warna I am sure aap handle kar payenge, after all you have handled such cases before" she said as she handed 5-6 files to a stunned Armaan.

"Dr.....Dr.Keerti.........yeh sab kya, I mean aap mujhe kyu?" Armaan asked hoping she had made a mistake.

"Dr.Armaan, what do you mean? Aap jaante hai na ki aaj aap night duty kar rahe hai, instead of Dr. Atul" Dr.Keerti asked narrowing her eyes at Armaan who had paled at the mention of night duty,"Aapne apna duty board para tha, shift main aane se pehle, right?".

Armaan mentally kicked himself, in his rush to meet Riddhima, he had not noticed the change. He wondered if Dr.Keerti would let him go, just this once, looking at her face, he knew it was a lost cause. Sighing, he tried to give her a smile but instead just nodded his head and muttered curses to her and Atul as soon as she walked away.

Entering the locker room, he dropped the files into a bench angrily and removed his coat, stuffing it into the locker while making a face. His eyes fell on the note left by Riddhima and he sat down depressed when he read her cheerful goodbye. How could he do this to her??? She must be waiting for him, all dressed and ready. He knew he would'nt be able to hear the sad tone in her voice when he called to cancel, even though she would try and assure him that it was all ok. Damn it! Why did it always happen to them only???

Grudgingly, he picked up his phone and gave her a sms, and then switched it off. He knew that she would call him to make him feel better and reassure him, but at the moment he did not want to be reassured. All he wanted was to go on a date with his girl, was that too much to ask???

Riddhima had just gotten up all refreshed from her nap when she got the sms from Armaan. Reading it, her smile vanished and she dropped down on her bed again. She tried to call Armaan but he had switched off his cell. Riddhima's mood turned sour, she knew that Armaan must be feeling bad that their date had been cancelled and must be blaming himself.

Suddenly an idea popped into her head and her eyes widened, she looked at the watch, there was still time left, maybe they could have their first date after all. She got up quickly and rushed out to prepare her surprise for Armaan.

The hospital was silent as all the patients slept soundly and the few doctors and nurses moved about quietly making sure all was ok. Armaan checked his patient's progress report and after making sure that the correct medicine was administered moved on. Looking at the time, he saw that it was his break already. Still in a bad mood, he was not at all hungry, but he really missed Riddhima, and thought about calling her. Maybe talking to her would help him feel better.

In the locker room, he searched for his mobile when he saw a post-it inside. Peeling it off he saw that it simply read 'Come to the fire escape'. A bit curious, he gave up his mobile search and went off in the direction of the fire escape. Having a clue as to who had done this he smiled a bit but he certainly did not expect the sight that greeted him there.

His beautiful fiancee looking radiant stood before him smiling widely with a large picnic basket and a blanket at her feet. An I-Pod was placed carefully on top of the blanket and she had also brought along a few potted plants with beautiful flowers which she had placed carefully on each step.

Taking in the whole scene, Armaan gaped at Riddhima who winked at him."Surprise" she said after Armaan continued to just stand and watch her in astonishment,"Welcome to our first date Dr. Armaan Mallik".

"Riddhima, what...." Armaan finally said but was cut off by Riddhima,"You know Armaan, main soch rahi thi, acha hua ki aaj tumhari night duty hai, aur hum uss date pe nahi jaa paaye jo tumne plan ki thi" she started while Armaan looked at her incredously,"Mera matlab, hamari first date to definitely iss fire escape main honi chahiye, after all tumne mujhe yahan par kitni baar laaya hain, aur agar aaj hum kahin aur chale jaate, to yeh fire escape humse naraaz ho jaata, phir kabhi hume panaah nahi deta".

Armaan burst out laughing when he heard her and hugging her said,"You are the best Riddhima". "Pata hain, warna aur koi ladki tumhe khud banakar nahi degi" Riddhima answered.

"Tumne khana banaya?" Armaan asked excitedly looking at the picnic basket with glee. Riddhima nodded at his enthusiasm and sitting on the stairs with him, served him food. Armaan happily muched away at her home cooked meal, he loved Riddhima's cooking and devoured anything prepared by her within minutes.

They ate and talked listening to the songs from the I-Pod and finally had their first date. It was'nt like the usual first dates, there was no uncertainty, no pressure to please, no fake smiles or uncomfortable silence, it was a joy, light, relaxed and comfortable, just like Armaan and Riddhima's beautiful relationship.

2.Dedicated to this Remembrance By our Beloved Ehsaas
(aka GEhsaas) Dont forget to leave your feedback to her😉

"Pieces Of Time"

"I don't want to die, Riddhima" his teary voice reached my ears. I stare at the numerous machines attached to him. I hate them, the machines, they were hurting him, they made him sick, and they made me believe that he was sick. I look in his eyes for a fraction of second, his eyes were searching for hope, they wanted an answer, they searched for support, but unfortunately, they couldn't find any.

I bow my head down, not able to control my tears. I'll miss him. Yes I will, how much I deny it, but yes, I will miss him, I'll miss his hands. There used to be a pair of hands at the hospital, writing prescriptions ? dark, broad with strong yet smooth knuckles; those hands came home with me stuck like splinters in my skin.

His eyes had been so lovable. Blue and shiny, like the vast ocean of love. They looked at you with fierce love, you saw yourself shine in them. Even through the tears.

He'd spent the last year thinning. His chin thinning, his cheeks hollowing, his smile wrinkling, his laugh coughing, his cough raking, growing lines in his face deepening, they used to move, he used to move.

"I don't want to die" his voice was ringing in my ears, haunting me. I wish I could make it happen, I really do. There are so many things in life that you wish to do. I check my list and notice that my wishes are somehow attached to him.

"Come closer, Jaan" he whispered, his voice sounded serious.

I had no idea about what was he going to do.

"Aur Paas" I followed his instructions.

"Aur?" We were an inch away from each other, I was leaning on him. I was about to say something when something soft, trembling touched my lips. I don't know why, but I hear a voice, velvety, impassioned, singing Italian words of love. The unheated room is cold, my skin beneath his lips hot. I close my eyes, lock my fingers in his hair, feel his warm lips create magic around mine. He holds my fingers really tight... as to never let go... I feel the hammering of his heart, the muffled moans he let out, the catch in his breathing, the machines were going hysterical, but even the machines couldn't bring us out of our little dream place.

Nothing else matters, could ever matter, when I'm with him. We afloat entwined, in neither space nor time. I finally open my eyes, he looked at me, his eyes on the verge to close, his breathing getting harder.

"I-I L-Love You, T-Take C-Care" he uttered in between his long breaths. I feel his eyelids closing, his fingers loosing grip.., his lips shifting back?. No! No! No! This isn't real, he can't go away like this, he has to live, for me, for us? I shake his head, asking him to come back? Feel some doctors pulling me back, and covering him.

"Armaan?." I scream, I wish he could hear me?. I just wish he listens and comes back.

~*~*~*~*~

"Armaan?" I continue to call him.

"Shh baby, I'm here, with you." I feel someone's hands on my face. That 'someone' pulled me closer to itself.

I open my eyes with a jerk, heavily breathing. I look around wiping the sweat from my face. Find him looking at me.

"You dreamt it again?" he questioned? to which I nodded..

"Riddhima.." he gasped "its been three years since that incident occurred" he was trying to make me comfortable, he was right. Everything's over now, He's with me. We are together.

"I don't want to lose you Armaan"

"I know?. But thinking about that matter all over again won't change it, right? And look at the positive side, as soon as I gained consciousness, we got engaged." He winked "And look where are we now." He said, moving a soft hand on my big, big belly...

"Our Angel's going to come soon." He smiled. I looked in his eyes; one could see so much in them? hope, love, care. He kissed the corners of my eyes. He knew, I liked to be kissed here.

~*~*~*~*~

monomoon thumbnail

A Questionaire
Plz Participate as a part of the Remebrance...
its fun to see all the answers and will give some fun and healty discussions.

1.Fav Masti Scene?
2.Fav Sad Scene?
3.Fav Romance Scene?
4.Fav Dance sequnce?
5.Fav Overall Scene?
6.Fav Dialouge?
7.One Scene You had to Pause out of Excitement?
8.In future, what kind of roles would you like to see KaSu in together?
9.Bollywood or Tellyood for KaSu?
10.Most Know KaSu Fan on IF?
11.A song/Movie/Clothes/Food that reminds you of something related to KaSu?
12.Any thaught/Memory you'd like to share.

plz answer at least some if not all😃

And Last but Not Least!

a Group of KaSu Awaiters Presenting

***KaSuHeavenOnEarth***
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFdwYPnYjFg[/YOUTUBE]

a YOUTUBE Channel Purely Dedicated to Karand and Sukirtis Jodi!

Join In For Anything Related to KaSu
from past and hopefully Near Future in a new Show/Movie

Check It Out😉

Well Thats all Folks!😆
Enjoy and Leave some Delicious Comments!

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I love d thread...it's gorgeous...Can't take my eyes of d sigs..can I use them😛...I will come back 2 comment again...Watching KaSu scenes always cheer me up...

Love Moni
k_anjali12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

!!SIMPLY AWESOME POST MONA!!LOVED IT!!

1.Fav Masti Scene?
The very first AR masti momenT(KASU .. in Riddhima's house(kitchen)..thats there very first moment together ..I just loved that  lovely moment n like the very start the REST is HISTORY😃

2.Fav Sad Scene?
The whole AR -SHASHANK track!!Especially on Rabne banadi song n the moment where she went to Armaan's house even not caring her state(the blue dress moment)God!!thats THE BEST ONE!!

3.Fav Romance Scene?

The fireescape moment(during Ritu Chirag Track)n Raat ka Nasha ..the early morning mid 5:45-6am moment scene ..where Armaan kisses her on neck .. n loads more❤️❤️...They just spread the sweet romantic environment with their presence yaar!!

4.Fav Dance sequnce?
The Salsa one .. the one during Shashank Marriage(HUM TUM one )the rain one  n the lovely seductive moment of her in blue dress(during Armaan in Rab ne track)

5.Fav Overall Scene?
Each n every moment of them .. Each moment is magical for me!!

6.Fav Dialogue?
I LOVE U ARMAAN
BASKET!!!!!!!!!ARMAAN!!!!!!!
PAGLI(the day of her b-day after Armaan Nikita intro)!!(such a sweet one)!
Armaan!!hAmari Shaadi hogi na' (That one is out of words ..thats THE BILLION WORTH DIALOGUE)
Tumhare Kier nei(lol ..I love that moment while reading the list of do-es n do-nts n Armaan repeating this 😆)..such a sweet one😃

The feel of Armaan where he almost feels like he losts her(during bomb blast moment )n the lovely moment of AR on the night(that booth wali moment)

In lovely romantic masti roles

9.Bollywood or Tellywood for KaSu?
Ofcourse Tellywood(I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR MOVIE IN BOLLYWOOD FOR AN YEAR yaar ..I WANT TO SEE THEM EVERYDAY)

Every fan of KASU!!

Reminds !!Wofff my every moment revoloves around them ....for eg:If i go for the shopping I purchase the dresses only the colors which were used by AR mostly 😃

12.Any thought/Memory you'd like to share.

Every moment related to KASU is very precious for me .. I cant love any other actor/actresses more than THEM .. though AR r just the characters .. but the impact which they got me in my life is simply unexplainable ..

KASU   U ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

P:S...Mona .. will edit the rest(about the post) .. Tomorrow ❤️

Edited by k_anjali12 - 14 years ago
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG OMG OMG..!!!
mona i loved the thread!!!!
thankyou soooooooooo much for opening up a much needed thread..!! i love kasu.. they were great as ARMAN-RIDHIMA!! i miss them so so soooo much.. :(!!
after seing the beautiful siggies and awsome OS-TRUE ARMAN-RIDHIMA beautiful relation, my eyes are fulll of tears..
ahhhh those vms are FABBB!!!
i wish suku signs up a new show with ksg as soon as possible!!love them toghter..

1. fav masti scene
when suku went after armi to get her love back in some village
and yes tht song dil dance maray ;) suku was luking really HAWT
2.Fav Sad Scene?
Tujh mein rab dheekta hai scene
3.Fav Romance Scene?
fire escape :(
4.Fav Dance sequnce?
a very short dance...rani dance!
5.Fav Overall Scene?
world's famous date,tent scene, Fire escape scene, n locker room scene n yes bomb blast scene
6.Fav Dialouge?
arman's
agar tumhaien kuch ho jata tu mien g k kiya karta??
i love you ridhima, i love u alot..
suku's
humari shadi hu g na?
when the entire gang goes to goa to celebrate shanky padma wedding, n ridhima says HAAN YEHI THI DOSTI r YEHI THA PIYAAR
romantic roles.. youth based show..!!
tellywood .. a show with 1000 plus episodes
iqz, sanju, lana, assima, kushbu, tabz, anjili
TERE NAINA haan yeh naina...!!
tujh mien rab dhekta hai... :)

luvkasu thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG..!!!
mona i loved the thread!!!!
thankyou soooooooooo much for opening up a much needed thread..!! i love kasu.. they were great as ARMAN-RIDHIMA!! i miss them so so soooo much.. :(!!
after seing the beautiful siggies and awsome OS-TRUE ARMAN-RIDHIMA beautiful relation, my eyes are fulll of tears..
ahhhh those vms are FABBB!!!
i wish suku signs up a new show with ksg as soon as possible!!love them toghter..

1. fav masti scene
when suku went after armi to get her love back in some village
and yes tht song dil dance maray ;) suku was luking really HAWT
2.Fav Sad Scene?
Tujh mein rab dheekta hai scene
3.Fav Romance Scene?
fire escape :(
4.Fav Dance sequnce?
a very short dance...rani dance!
5.Fav Overall Scene?
world's famous date,tent scene, Fire escape scene, n locker room scene n yes bomb blast scene
6.Fav Dialouge?
arman's
agar tumhaien kuch ho jata tu mien g k kiya karta??
i love you ridhima, i love u alot..
suku's
humari shadi hu g na?
when the entire gang goes to goa to celebrate shanky padma wedding, n ridhima says HAAN YEHI THI DOSTI r YEHI THA PIYAAR
romantic roles.. youth based show..!!
tellywood .. a show with 1000 plus episodes
iqz, sanju, lana, assima, kushbu, tabz, anjili
TERE NAINA haan yeh naina...!!
tujh mien rab dhekta hai... :)
luvkasu thumbnail
LOVED UR THREAD..
m short of words....!!!
its amazing Mona!!!!
LOVE U FOR THIS
-Sanju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@This have got to be the best thread made on If since i joined....OMg mona i'm totally speechless...thank u thank u thank u sooooo much for this...love u for this..

@OMG the vm is totally awesome, the scenes, effects songs n the best parts their voice....no doubt kasu is the best jodi....kasu puts the magic in all the vmz n u....u just rock...u have ure magic too...well i dun think i should go on about ure vm as i have already commented on YT..

@The siggies...gosh they are totally gawjus...dunno which one to use...but i will decide right now...they are just outstanding...LOVED THEM

@Oneshot...how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...awwwwwwwwwww loved it to core...imagining kasu in it....awwwwwwwwwww so damn cute n romantic. it rocked...thanx alot to the writer..

@MONA thank u sooooooooooooooooo much for the thread once again. i love u for this

Edited by KSG2 - 14 years ago