Uttaran

Generation leap in Uttaran...

nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello ppl!! Again, I hav been wondering that till date all serials , when they become boring, take a generation leap.
my worry is as per current track, without Tapu n Vansh raping Veer n Icha respectively, kissi ke koi bacche toh honge nahi... Phir what will they show post leap?

Pret aatma Tapu with wrinkly face white flowing hair like that of Baitaal (from Vikram/Baitaal) zooming around like Superman with arthritis... Majorly unhappy that Nani died bcoz of overhatred... N now has to do all scheming alone... super bored bechari!!

Icha wearing all orange clothes a la Meera bai style, with Chandan ka teeka and praying in her special mandir in front of Tapu's murti! "Meri Tapasya safal karo bhagwaan!"

Veer... As much as I don't want to alter his looks post leap, but stress has greyed his hair, makes him look superhot like Mr. Bajaj from Kasauti... But he'll surely b a bitter person... Bhai ne bhi shakk kiya!! Singing " bhai bhai na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha", He will return to U. S. N bcome the most eligible oldie business tycoon out there.

Vansh... Woh kaun hai??? Woh toh pehle se hi half dead tha, phir shak mei jal bhunnkar, within a yr of marriage, raakh ho gaya!!! Ab bas divaal par tangi photos mei hi gusse se ghoorta hai!

I guess story might revolve around Rohini-Pushkar ke bacche and Tapu-Sid ki najaayaz aulad!!!

Still boring!!creatives kuchh toh sahi karo!!!!make the story worth lasting that long!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOl ..... but neither taps or vansh will wait without raping their partners dear ...... even if not veer , icha matha would happily get raped with vansh getting taps encouragement and icha would teach her daughter to be loyal to taps or her kid which would be illegal
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Why not end the serial after few months on a happy noteπŸ˜ƒ..I really don't like this idea of dragging serials with mulltiple leaps..it just kills the essense of the whole show...as it is the show has become a disaster now..if a leap is shown here and the story goes like u hv mentionedπŸ˜†...then we all surely will land up in mental asylum or some rehab centerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Taps rapes Veer and aulad with Sid πŸ˜†
But I seriously think the CVs are running out of ideas and so this might end in a few months from now aakhir kya bacha hain ab........Taps secrets being revealed....and Veer-Ichcha unison...Gosh I don't know how they'd do that....so complicated
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divy609

Taps rapes Veer and aulad with Sid πŸ˜†
But I seriously think the CVs are running out of ideas and so this might end in a few months from now aakhir kya bacha hain ab........Taps secrets being revealed....and Veer-Ichcha unison...Gosh I don't know how they'd do that....so complicated

Huh??? What u sayin?? Tapu secrets revealed?????? Nahi nahiii...
Aise jhoothe sapne mat dikhaao!!! πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Huh??? What u sayin?? Tapu secrets revealed?????? Nahi nahiii...
Aise jhoothe sapne mat dikhaao!!! πŸ˜†

Don't worry yaar It'll surely happen sapna nahi hain.......Ye tho Hona hain nahi tho CV log ... 😑 But U know what I'm afraid if they show something like Veer-Ichcha from now on ,the show'd land up in legal trouble......But somehow that has to happen
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG u guys 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 what is this u r saying! tapu and sid naajaayaz aulad???🀒 aise pehle tapu ki maut ho jaye! this is really really bad!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Hello ppl!! Again, I hav been wondering that till date all serials , when they become boring, take a generation leap.
my worry is as per current track, without Tapu n Vansh raping Veer n Icha respectively, kissi ke koi bacche toh honge nahi... Phir what will they show post leap?

Pret aatma Tapu with wrinkly face white flowing hair like that of Baitaal (from Vikram/Baitaal) zooming around like Superman with arthritis... Majorly unhappy that Nani died bcoz of overhatred... N now has to do all scheming alone... super bored bechari!!

Icha wearing all orange clothes a la Meera bai style, with Chandan ka teeka and praying in her special mandir in front of Tapu's murti! "Meri Tapasya safal karo bhagwaan!"

Veer... As much as I don't want to alter his looks post leap, but stress has greyed his hair, makes him look superhot like Mr. Bajaj from Kasauti... But he'll surely b a bitter person... Bhai ne bhi shakk kiya!! Singing " bhai bhai na raha, pyaar pyaar na raha", He will return to U. S. N bcome the most eligible oldie business tycoon out there.

Vansh... Woh kaun hai??? Woh toh pehle se hi half dead tha, phir shak mei jal bhunnkar, within a yr of marriage, raakh ho gaya!!! Ab bas divaal par tangi photos mei hi gusse se ghoorta hai!

I guess story might revolve around Rohini-Pushkar ke bacche and Tapu-Sid ki najaayaz aulad!!!

Still boring!!creatives kuchh toh sahi karo!!!!make the story worth lasting that long!!!!!

wonderful ideaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yes there can be Veer's kids from some American woman n yes Vansh -Ichcha may hav at least 1 kid..u know she will ful fill her patni dharamπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...yes kid of tappu can b only from Sid..no way veer is going to b wid her
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

wonderful ideaπŸ˜† but yes there can be Veer's kids from some American woman n yes Vansh -Ichcha may hav at least 1 kid..u know she will ful fill her patni dharamπŸ˜‰...yes kid of tappu can b only from Sid..no way veer is going to b wid her

NO SID!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i dont think Vansh wud rape ichcha..his love is genuine..n he is  not that mean 😲