Knotted for life - MN ff - (prt23, pg 93) 26.4.11

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey friends,

I am no writer, i have started this ff after a lot of support and persuaion by Divya and Deepti...thanx a ton guys...
And Debo thanx for enouragement...

This is based on Mayank and Nupur as in MJHT...post their marriage, as how i wanted to see them. Their trials and tribulations, struggles in life and ofcos some nok-jhoks and romantic moments...

Note:
I might quote a few lines or situations, as were shown in show,and would be mentioning them separately.

I would love to read ur comments, so please do comment

Looking forward to your support and encouragement :)

Index:
Part 1 - page 1
Part 2 - page 4
Part 3 - page 5
Part 4 - page 9
Part 5 - page 14
Part 6 - page 20
Part 7 - page 24
Part 8 - page 28
Part 9 - page 33
Part 10 - Page 37
Part 11 - page 41
Part 12 - page 45
Part 13 - page 49
Part 14 - page 54
Part 15 - page 58
Part 16 - page 63
Part 17 - page 68
Part 18 - page 73
Part 19 - page 78
Part 20 - page 83
Part 21-  page 87
Part 22-  page 90
Part 23 - page 93
Edited by annie07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A little background, Mayank and Nupur got married, with Bauji's permission, but were diswoned later. The next day, Shilpa Aunty came and aepted them, and Mayank assured her he will take care of things............. basically as in the show..................

and now the part................

Nupur walked into the classroom, to see Mayank sitting on the bed, engrossed in some work.
She smiled to herself, she was still getting used to the fact that she is married.,   married to Mayank Sharma,  within 48 hrs her life has changed and she knew it was for
better..........
She walked upto him, and hugged him from behind, he smiled at he and said  "aa gayi aap, itne der se kahan thi?........do din mein hi pati ko bhul gayi.........."
She smiled, and went to sit next to him and said in her usual nautanki way "tumhe koi kaise bhul sakta hai patidev, main to aapko paa ke dhanya ho gayi......"

and they both burst out laughing

Nupur placed her head on his shoulder and said "..shayad maine jaisa socha tha,meri shaadi waise nahi hui, par mein khush hun, ki jisse socha tha, ussi se hi hui.."
Mayank patted her head and said "aur main waada karta hun, ab tumhara har sapna pura hoga...."
She looks into his eyes and smiles..........and says ...."pata hai......."

Mayank then gets serious and says ....."par kal sabse pehle mujhe ek ghar dhundhna hai. Ab.hum yahan nahi reh sakte......"
Nupur looks up surprised and says "kyun? kissi ne kuch kaha kya?"
Mayank replied........"nahin Nupur, par is tarah college mein rehna thik nahin........kal ki baat alag thi.....mere paas thode se paise hain, hum ek chota sa room le lenge.....i m sorry, par tumhe thodi taklif ho sakti hai........"
Nupur looks at him........and says in mock anger........"haan bahut taklif hogi? Mayank, tum bhi
na..........tum saath ho to main kahin bhi reh sakti hun aur vaise bhi ye struggle hum dono ki hai, hum saath saath hai na........."

Mayank stares at her lovingly............thats what he loves about her..........she had childlike innocence, but when it comes to grave situations, she was at time more mature than him.

Nupur waves her hand infront of his eyes........."hello patidev, kahan kho gaye........"
Mayank comes out of his reverie and says...."kahin nahi".....and the adds......" i love u , Nupur"......
Nupur blushes like a newly wed bride and looks down.....and notices the papers in his hand........she asks."ye kya hai?".....
Mayank looks at the papers and says ..." ye mere certificates or CV hai, kal se mujhe ek job bhi dhudhni hai...."
Nupur becomes pensive and says......."par Mayank tumhari padhai.....dekho tum ek brilliant student ho, aur tumhe apna career banana hai, job to mein bhi kar sakti hun na........."
Mayank looked at his caring wife and said " Nupur, maine Excel mein transfer le liya hai, tum meri padhai ki chinta mat karo, main manage kar lunga..aur tumhe abhi job karne ki zaroorat nahi hai, main chahta hun tum bhi apna career banao, zaroorat padi ti hum
dekhenge.............thik hai?"

It was now Nupur's turn to admire the guy she fell in love with........yes he was the only one who loved her as she is, and encouraged her always.........she smiles and says........."thik hai, ab chalo sote hain, mujhe neend aa rahi hai...........".............
And then she suddenly blushes........realising what she said,she wasnt still used to sleeping on same bed as him.................He noticed the red on her cheeks, and decided to tease her a bit..........and said with a tinge of mischief in his voice.........."kal to tum keh rahi thi, college mein ye sab thik nahi........aaj kya hua?"

Nupur looked up exasperated at her husband.......and said " by god Mayank, main us baare mein nahi keh rahi thi...........chi tum bhi na..........."
Mayank chuckled and said ........."main bhi na kya?.........tum to aise sharma rahi ho.........."
Nupur now understood he was teasing her, and decided she wnt give in, so said.........."main koi nahi sharma rahi, samjhe aur haan main right mein soungi kyunki main hamesha right mein hi soti hun..........", and placed her pillow on right side of the bed. Mayank said..........."Nupur, ye thik nahin hai,main bhi right mein hi sota hun, aur mujhe left mein neend nahi aati............"
"to thik hai, tum zameen pe so  jao."........Nupur replied
matter of factly.
Main kyun, main right pe hi sounga aur bed pe, tum left mein so jao.........."...........Mayank said....
"ji nahin, main right pe soungi, aur tum left mein"........Nupur refused to budge.......

"tum left mein"
"tum left mein"
"tum"
"tum"
"tum"
"tum"

and they both burst out laughing........and then said together......."lucky mishra ka lodge".........and laughed more........
Nupur said ......"by god, kya din tha na wo......wo lucky mishra mujhe mil jaaye na to main use.........khair chodo, chalo tum right mein so jao..........."
Mayank said, " nahi Nupur, tum right mein so jao....."
Nupur replied........."by god, Mayank, ab phirse jhagda mat karna"...........
Mayank smiled and then said "jo hukum mere aaka"..............
and they both slept off with smiles on their faces and  dreams of their happily married lives ahead...............
Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
annie..............congrats .finally u started an FF..i m so happy for u!!!!!!!!🤗

& i more than happy after reading it.......i simply loved it. Mayank & nupur's married life just started.& we never got to c that newly married kind of things between them...so, thanks a lot for starting it from their marriage........
honestly.as u wanted honest opinion.........it had everything...it had mayank nupur romance,cute nok jhok.(uff! i laughed a lot in right & left side of bed thing..........lucky misra ki yaad ageyi.mujhe bhi....😆)..their career talk.i love this husband mayank who encourage his wife.i love this caring nupur ,who is ready to struggle with her husband happily!!!!!...& loved that little naughty mayank too.for teasing nupur!!!!!!!😆
i loved it, & u better continue it..........otherwise i m gonna kill u!!!!!!!!😆Edited by Mou. - 14 years ago
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
aww annie u stard it finally 🤗

and wat a start! am gad u started it from here....but mujhe just after marriage ka bhi one shot chahiye 😆 *throws tantrums*

and wat a start, emotional and fun included (damn u CVs whenever i say fun i shudder)....but am sure u'll redefine it 😆

i like the left side, right side fite 🤣, i can so imagine them like tat 😍, childish 😍, romantic 😍...and responsible....!

aah mayank 😆...teasing he LMAO 🤣....

gr8 start annie, and if u don't cont...i won't make MS part 2 😆
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
annie dear..am so happy to read ur ff..i am a great fan of ur oneshots...pls continue this...
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Wonderful Annie!
Continue soon!!
princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Annie Love you for starting the FF..... good good.........

loved the first part annie.......... really good..... needless to say do continue soon.
It potrays the beginnning of the changes a girl and guy haveto make when they get married beautifully....... Looking forward to reading more ...........😃

Edited by princess_dj - 14 years ago
mayur_shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

wowwwwww wat a nice ff

plz add me in ur pm list

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Annie

At first congrats dear for starting a new FF.
it was awesome starting
mayur and their married life.
Wow it was wonderful concept.
and i m sure it will be very interesting, enjoyable and lovely.
pls pls dear do continue it.
i m waiting 4 ur next update.
.thanx 4 ur pm
shinz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awwww...annie u started an FF......i wanted u too...when u used to write those wonderful one shots...!
aha.....first a vm maker and now a writer...me likes it!!

again...i'll say that u match my thinking and so write what i want to be written LOL....it was just so cute....the left right thing was awww...!!! totally the uppar neeche type hillarious!

i can so imagine MN doing this.....perfect annie......u couldnt have had a better start...!!! the romance.......so subtle......not overdone.......with fun...and the facts....!! AWEsome!

me loves it to bits.....and u better continue...!!

u have inspired me to xontinue my FF LOL...!!!
ah...thankyou!!!