Intimate vs Poignant scenes!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I was just reading soo many posts stating that we want SR confession...for what reason guys??
I think SR have a very long way to go before actually forming an "official" relationship! Right now the pain is hanging over their head soo much that it would feel out of the place to have a confession moment between them!

I would rather prefer a good poignant moment, where Riddhima would confess all her confusion to Sid...and he would show her the right path, he would make her see herself...rather than taking away her pain and making her forget whatever she has...because that would a feeling of an illusion, that would stay for few moments and those feelings of pain, that agony would be back again...then wat? Same old thing??

I would rather prefer it if he supports her poignantly...without any confession of feelings or romantic moments...to make her come close to what her heart wants without doing anything!!

I am sure you all have seen JWM...haven't you? I would want Sid to act as aditya! I would not want her to take advantage of her confusion right now and have romantic moments with her or confess his feelings!! That would be such a big NO-NO!

I would rather prefer him to make her realize what her heart wants, just by being with her...like aditya was with geet in her sad times and when anshuman came back, he asked forgetting about his feelings cared about her feelings!! That is selfless love, and why not would he do that? Just that she is alright is enough for him to survive whole life...his love isn't depended if she loves him back or not, his love was independent...and this feeling is soo selfless and pure guys that it touches your soul!!

And that is what I would want sid to do!! I dont..I repeat, I DONT want them to confess right now...I want sid to be there for her...forgetting his feelings...I want him to feel this feeling: It hurts me seeing u w/ someone else but it kills me seeing you in pain! I dont want him to thopo-fy his love for her...especially when she is confused with her feelings and emotions...And I dont want to get up one day and suddenly realize what Sid means to her...especially because their relationship hasn't been that strong either...like Geet-Aditya's!!

Intimate scene might give you butterflies in your stomach but in the end, after DMG ends, you would forget them...infact ppl like me would forget them if there is too much of Intimate moments and rom-yawnce!! To some extent its alright...but life has much better thing to do than that, and relationships are beyond that!!

But these type of poignant scenes where Sid w/o saying anything makes ridz realize what he means to her touches your souls...and that is what I want!! Something that would remain with you forever...and would make you fall in love with SR more!!

Seriously guys, I might be the only one who is rooting for poignant scenes and very less romantic scenes btwn Siddhima...but I don't really care...I DO NOT WANT CONFESSION this soon...I want them to grow...realize their feelings and what they mean to each other slowly...and this realization shouldn't be materialistic...filled with eye locks and hugs and kisses...it should be meaningful that would be based on understanding, faith and trust!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I want them to speak with their actions rather than words guys!! That is what I want.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I totally agree. SR has a very very long way to go. I would hope their story is properly developed before they start confessing their love and start intimate scenes. Though I prefer SR I felt Sid's love might've been a bit too soon. Well not the love part but his realization.
Edited by Perfangel5655 - 14 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I Agree With you.

I dont Sid to just spill out "iloveyou" I want him to show is more. I want him to help her get back with A (๐Ÿ˜ญ) but then i want her to realize she loves him. I want her to learn what his love means for her and How much he cares.

Sid IS always patient but for once I want Ridz to take a Stand seriously and Comfort Him.
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nono, i totally agree with you! I am ALL for poignant scenes - romance can come later - i love their scenes where they just talk things out. That "mat jao" scene still makes my tummy flip flop and it wasn't really a romantic scene - it was more poignant for sure
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
I agree with you, sweetz. SR are about poignancy and the soulmate connection. Confessions can wait and I hope they do.
ekthatiger thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anything acceptable as long as they keep them together :))
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhinickiluv

anything acceptable as long as they keep them together :))

same here just wnt dem together๐Ÿ˜Š
Angelic_J thumbnail

I just want Siddhant to leave Riddhima so she knows she is not shackled to him and is completely free of making her choice and THEN I want Ridzy to pine for him and realise how important Sid is to her :)

Confessions and all can wait till they both have worked out this confusion fiasco๐Ÿ˜›
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
totally second ya!

confessions can wait.....but confrontation is needed that too in the rain๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
@Ramy Agree ๐Ÿ˜†

Confessions can wait but confrantations are needed because they need to talk, so Riddhima can decide!