My thoughts on Sidma!

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Well before wording out my thoughts, I just want to say that I just recently started watching this show again (like one week back)...so I might be wrong at some places...and that is basically the reason I am posting this post...

Neways so I began watching DMG again for random reason...I dont know why I did so...I hate this show...but i guess their is some storyline in this show compared to all the other shows that have been coming...which I just can't tolerate for any reason watsoever! I couldn't tolerate this show either...but recent track...well the irony of love and life has again got me back to the show! *Damn DMG for doing this!*

Anyways so when I started watching...I was like SR?? ummmmm that is not quite happening because so what if you are in martial relationship?!?! Its love and feelings that matters...and if there is no love and just compromise in marriage...than it wont work...and all three lives would just be wasted! And although I don't like KSG, I was rooting for AR initially...

And especially with the fact that Sid was soo hell bent upon hiding their relationship (Sidma's relationship) to everyone...Armaan, well dont want to talk about that right now...but sid's mom?? Why would he want to hide their relationship to his mom? Especially after learning how much she is insulting Ridz?!?! And just for his own satisfaction that ridz loves him, he is hurting her more...by asking her to hide their relationship! I don't believe this but I could sympathize with ridz...not with personal experience but I could and this was the 2nd time in the show I could after those initial days when ridz used to cry with her patient's agony!! And I can understand ridz...its not easy to make a decision like this...one side its duty...another its love...and now she doesn't even know if she truly loves Armaan...

What I mean is that she doesn't. If she did, there can never be second thoughts...and plus from what I have seen that occurred later in the show...there was no bond between AR...it was just physical attraction and rom-yawnce...I mean fish! They used to romance in operation theatre too!! That soo put me down to their relationship! Neways since this post is about SR, I would quit my frustration on AR and I would just end on them saying, I don't believe that their was love between them. It was mere infatuation!

Now with Sidma, I initially didn't like them...I was like is sid for real?? By doing this, he is just hurting her more and more! But after thinking and trying to understand him, I realized that mayb he wants ridz to follow to heart...the beautiful thing about their relationship is their bond... (and trust me, chemistry doesn't mean more to me than bond in relationship...where trust, understanding, faith matters THE MOST!) I saw some of their few scenes on youtube later, and well initially they were pathetic for me, but as sid's character grew, as they started learning each other better...their relationship grew...their bond grew and seeing that was like bunch of chocolate right before my eyes!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ Just seeing how much ridz brought change to sid...she made him see his real self...the self that is pure and beautiful...the self that cares for others...and i think that was the most beautiful part about their relationship!

And sid...sid made ridz selfless!! Before, she was soo selfish that all she cared about was herself and armaan and mayb her family...but now she has really become selfless...and I think that is coz of sid and his influence in her life!! And man I just really like them now!! Karan wahi and jennifer...I always liked them...karan wahi toh i liked him since remix...but just hated his character in remix...mr.perfectionist!! And that is what makes sid different!! He is learning from his mistakes and I hope he would continue to do so in further...I don't want him to turn into a good boy who is soo good that it just becomes like fake!! And I hate to live in illusion of such "greek-god" types of people existing...coz lets get real...no1 is saint in this world! And for, I just love karan wahi as sid! He is not perfect...but he is a good human...real, true...and someone who learns from his mistake! Love that!😳 And I hope this continues in future too!!

As for ridz, liked her initially, but then DMG was all about rom-yawnce after 4-5 months that i lost interest...and infact it still is about romyawnce...i guess i am just loving the bond btwn Sidma...its beautiful to say the very least...

But one thing that I am confused about, for which I would love to understand them, is that why did sid just kept on seeing when his mom was forcing ridz to get married to armaan? I mean I see it as him not having respect for ridz...I know he does...and that is why I want you people (sidma fans) to make me understand him here! Coz i believe that when you love someone, you just can't see tears in their eyes...and here his mom was torturing ridz...and sid was witnessing all this but he was still kept mum...and see all these being a statue!! For this, I am really upset! I understand you know that he wants ridz to follow her heart...but not by torturing her!! That is complete no-no!! If ridz wanted to go with armaan, she would have told him...I think they have that comfort level that they can share their feelings to each other...if she still felt anything for armaan, she would have told him... because what I have come to understand them is that they are friends first and then "lovers" as I perceive them as. So ya, please do try to make me understand here...coz trust me...they are beautiful...and i dont want to miss something beautiful in them! πŸ˜›

But I loved ridz for standing up for herself in the episode...felt proud of her!😳 Except I wish now that sid goes to give her confidence that she seems to be losing in herself! If this type of bond btwn them continues, I might fall in love with them...but I doubt that considering the girl is Ridz...protagonist of an Indian TV show!

Maybe they would be ruined in future...like all other couples in indian television has been (with exception of Rahul-Muskaan, and my Ashi-Yuvi☺️😳) and I might not feel them later if they become just like those regular, melo-dramatic and clichd couples...but for now they are unique and I like them!

And one more thing...I wanna see this scene...wanna see if it is something as beautiful as the pics shows...so can you guys give me the scene's youtube link too?😳😳

Love,
Nitz

PS: Btw the reason that made me post in DMG forum was SR's thread...that titled "follow your heart"... the phrase is like bible for me that my wacko said to her psycho in remix😳 So yaa thanks guys for making me post here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 😳

PPS: No offence meant to Armaan or AR, whatsoever. I am entitled to my opinion and it was purely "MY" opinion.

PPPS: I respect the freedom of speech, but since this is "my" topic...I take away that freedom...and I prefer that if you have any intentions on bringing fights, you stay away from the topic. And by now I think you all should be aware what types of posts can cause fights, consider even I can being an alien to this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice topic...

one thing I do like about Sid is that he's trying to be a normal human and beyond that a good one... he has flaws and thats the beauty of his character

I feel CVs have done really well with his character giving him justice for every decision he has made whether it was right or wrong..CVs showed us why those decisions were made rather than it being out of the spur..he's a loveable person
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
YOU'RE HERE TOOO!?!?
Must you always love the couples i do?!πŸ˜†
I'll read this and get back to it!😳
FairyTale-Naima thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ topic maker, i agree with your post however I would just like to add...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esAs4yUAm94[/YOUTUBE]

and tell me that is not the most hottest, perfect, most beautiful, most fabulous "mat jaao" u have EVER EVER heard!

Can it get any better? 😳
Sorry for my randomness 😳
shockalot thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
*sigh* The Mat Jao is my favourite little scene

Originally posted by: shockalot

*sigh* The Mat Jao is my favourite little scene

😳 U have no idea how many times I have watched it πŸ˜‰
Hey Nitz 😳 If u don't mind me calling u that...Here is the link to the scene u wanted to see
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1yv9ZT-K6E[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to original uploader...the date of the epi is 26th March...Hope that helps πŸ˜‰

Btw, i'm Alysha 😊..xEdited by bengiangel2k8 - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
@ Jhanvi: Yes...that is that most beautiful part about Sid's character! Man I was sooo arggg-ed by the perfect male protagonist on indian television currently (except the yashraj shows now) that I was all ready to break my TV...but I am glad that Sid is not perfect!!

Another phrase that I love the most is..."its not important to be perfect...what matters is that you are real!" And I think sid fits this phrase soo much! He isn't perfect...he is clumsy...weird...but still he is real and himself...true to himself and that is what I like! I just hope that he becomes true to ridz too...in the sense that by being there for her, w/o any expectations, he becomes her strength! I know that he is setting ridz free and isn't expecting anything from her!!😳 I love that!! But I hope that he stands by her...being her strength!😳😳

@ Shockzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!πŸ€—πŸ€— Hey!! NOT ALL...I don't like TiaRa now...do i?πŸ˜† But yaa we do love AY, SaJan, RMβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ€— man I really am liking Sidma...they are beautiful!!😳😳 I can't believe that I am liking a DMG couple apart from RM! But just few bonding moments btwn Sidma took away my heart!😳

@ bengiangel2k8: Sowwie don't know you name!😳😳
That scene is indeed beautiful! You know what is the most beautiful part about that scene? I wont call is hot...its not hot...its just beautiful! Hot kind if decreases the beauty of the moment!😳 The most beautiful part is that this scene is after they both saw the glimpse of each other's soul! And I think in this moment itself sid realized that ridz is the girl he is going to fall in love with!

But you know sid's love isn't mature enough yet!! Yes he loves her, but still he needs to realize the true meaning of it...that love doesn't occur with her presence...it will go on beyond that!! He needs to realize this "tumse hi-ish" feeling...and that would be the moment when he would become completely selfless towards love! Sid and Ridz both are bit selfish still...they need to bond more...to unite their souls!😳😳

I think in the moment before this, they for the first time saw the glimpse of each other's soul...and well sid realized that ridz is the one he is supposed to fall in love with...he knows that...but he still needs to understand that there are no expectations in love!😳😳

But seriously the moment is soo beautiful that they were bonding in this scene...their relationship was growing...beautiful moment!😳

Thanks for making me witness it!πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ€—
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Thank you sooooooooooooo much Alysha!πŸ€—πŸ€— (Your name is quite unique...never heard of it before...what does it mean?😳)

OMG!! That moment is soo beautiful!! He said nothing...OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I soo wanted him to say nothingggggggggg...I wanted this moment to be like this onlyyyyyyyy!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG!! Its sooo beautifulllllllllllllll!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I loved!! The simple way with which was wiped her tears...awww man it was soo innocently adorable!😳

Without telling anything he just said it to her...that I'll never let you cry and I'm always going to be here!! It was beautiful moment! Gosh!!! How many such moments are there?? I love this types of moments...I love "silent love" type of relationship!😳😳 No not staring at eyes and stuff...but such beautiful moments...when you just say soo much without saying a word...your actions speaks louder than words!😳😳

Man such a beautiful...beautiful moment!!😍😳😳
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nitz: you liked RM too?? i stopped after they left..and didn't think i'd ever return to this show...and well...here i am lol