Sumitra is portrayed dumb sometimes

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys,

It is just my thought..I feel BV has portrayed Sumitras character too too nice. I mean sometimes she acts sooo nice that while seeing her it feels she is so dumb..I mean the way she forces Teepri to wear her dresses and jewellery..also when she saw Bhairons pic in Teepris room ..how come she did not think for a min also why is it here???

Sounds little unrealistic to me....what do you all think? But then again its just my observation😊
Edited by guduli - 13 years ago
it's really difficult 2 digest sumitra's character. As a mother, i rate her poor, bcoz she even doesn't know what her children r up to. and when even she gets to know, she just cries and overreact. never once she is shown any bonding with either jagya or sugna, so that they could go and share their probems with her.

also, as beendni, she never raises her voice except at 1 or 2 occassions. it never felt like she has any role to play in household except serving food and crying.

And in this track, she is at her stupidiest best, never once she has observed teepri's fondness 4 bhairon. may cv's  give her some sense 😡😡.
i like her as the MIL. She totally loves anandi
difficult yaar...

sumtimes i luv her....sumtimes i m lyk..wat r u doing dumbo...

no offence meant..
she is too simple minded therefore does nt understand ppl's hidden intentions.