Creative Response Thread #2 - Mods Note pg 5/10 - Page 10

Posted: 14 years ago
To the creatives,

MJHT=SG; SG>Mayur=0,(true =0, false=1), MJHT=Mayur=1, SG=TRP=high viewership=MJHT no.1

Thank u sooo much 4 giving us Sajan scenes today..
after a loooong time i watched todays episode just becoz of Sajan scenes..
U guys r doing a good job now.. n keep us happy like dis..
Dont ever sidelined Sajan again.. 😊
Thank u sooooooooo much..Edited by faranzafar - 14 years ago

hiii... cv's,

i loved today's mayur scenes ......they were rockinggg as usual .....
i liked u cleared the mess that created over holi .......its really cute scene.....which absolutely loved it .........

i loved the way mayank came back hope he remains same ......

as far mayank-nupur r concern .....please let us no as mayur fans come  to no once for all that they r not leads of the show ........so we eventually look the mjht in that way ........

edit edit edit won't work .......longggggggg till now we were like aaj nahi toh kal sahi type wala attitude for mayur scenes

there will be in progress u will think of giving equal space 2 them .....as u shot there scenes than u don't show them ........thats not a new case for mayur scenes ....u show even on tv .there's this editing problem with precaps or its an editing problem with episodes.......

if its problem if precap editing its really good u c .....i'm thinking
i should watch precap at 9:30 to catch there scenes.......😃

for 1 minute than i'm very happy 2 c them no complains about MN screen space as i won't be watching episode .......2 waste precious 30 mins other 20-25 mins 2 write her or feel sad or i will be or 2 discuss screen problem ..........

u will be happy with ur trps ..........

as far today's precap is concern.........if this is ur next track .....

its again a blunder ....mess ahead in mjht ..........i think u love police very much .....or misunderstanding .........other than this u don't have anything 2 show .......

with 2 episode little bit coming back .........on track again a mess ahead ...

anyways .........whatever its ur show .....what u think u want to

create bed of rose petals or again road of stones ........

thanks for reading
Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago
Ahh it seems like MayUrianz is begging so much ......but u guys gave no interest !!

i only want 1 qs that .....

MayUr is still in the lead ?? My ans NO

MayUr r using as prop ?? My ans YES

MayUr were used 4 high TRP's ?? My ans YES

i just want ur replies in dese qs ...comeon CVz its not difficult 😊

u can prove me wrong ....i dont mind in dat 😊

n as dis is a suggestion thread ....but hey um not begging um demanding 4 MAYUR SCENES !!

thanks if u reply back dese qs 😊

creatives just come one and last tym and tell to all mayur fans tht thiz show is for sajan and for sajan fans only n then thiz thread will b clean with no complains .....no mayurian will complain u and ask anything for mayur just clear it  one and last tym...thts it
Gunjan's clothes are perfect....I like sammy's too..but still

~

would love to see my sweetheart is this kind of t-shirts.....it suits him more!!😍
Edited by --Pari-- - 14 years ago
Wow creatives apne hi virtual ghar (this thread, in case you don't get my ishara...LOL) mein aag laga diya! 🤣 How do you guys do it everytime? I think bina badduaen padhey aap logon ka khana hazaam nahin hota! I hope Hajmola is still one of your sponsors!! 🤣

Ok we all get your strategies! MN ko bits and pieces mein dikhawo...to prop up the "golden" couple! Rake up a storm amongst the MN fans by disappointing and angering them BIG TIME with some delectably horrid editing...chop chop chop! Then the appeasement angle starts. The disappointed MN fans stay away from the show for a while thinking that MN are anyway going to get sidelined! The timing is perfectly planned by you guys! Some semblance of a MN track is shown! Alas no viewers! Then you guys get by for months on this excuse that we showed an MN track but it failed to garner good TRPs! Clever actually!

I really don't know what more to type! You guys are trying to discover the ahem ahem "diamond/heera" in your show but all I can see is coal dust that blackens everything it touches! 😃

Edited by pandemonia3 - 14 years ago

Hello Members.

After Numerous attempts of wanting members to follow the rules, you have decided to choose differently. The pervious creative thread shows not one but many warnings and you can see those warnings follow through in the current thread as well.

Those who have broken the rules of this thread many times will be pleased to know that the DT has noted their "Comments & ID" and they are on observation list. So if you feel you may be on this list, you may want to be on your best behaviour while positng on this forum. Attempts to break any rules on the forum could result in a straight ban. & that is Serious.

Here is an Fan Email provided by the creatives team:

[email protected]

Please contact that ID if you wish to communicate/suggest/requests for scenes in MJHT.

Coutesy of Sushmita (MJHT Creative) & Gaganjot.S (CM)

TOPIC CLOSED
MJHT Dev Team
Edited by DramaholicVibes - 14 years ago