8/04/2010 Written Update complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys well I will be back with the update in a bit as I just got home and I am going to watch the epi now I hope its good πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

starts of with ritu badmouthing about sumi and preeti cant take all this and slaps her hard πŸ˜†(go preeti πŸ‘πŸ‘) she says I told you that i will forgive 2 mistakes of yours which was one ruining ammaji saree on purpose and two ritu goes are you threatning me preeti goes no challenging you and you should be ashamed of yourself what kind of a woman are you badmouthing about another woman then amaji calls them saying are you going to carry on wisphering or is someone going to make the dinner ritu says i am coming and before going preeti warns her to stay in her limits and then they show preeti crying in her room and having flashbacks of what ritu said then another flashback is shown of preeti talking about romantic films and summi about action films both saying which one is better then it ends and preeti is laughing and tears coming out of her eyes shifts to rishi house shows sumi getting ready when her mother in law comes in asking her that he talking you to another party you know when your marriage talks were going on i had a lot of desire about my future daughter in law that i will dress her up take her shopping temple and visit the family try out new recipes in the kitchen everyday.

Part 2
Then she continues saying that when rishi goes work in the afternoon then we can go and see a film I had a lot of desire but I dont want this anymore. Sumi goes what do you want now she goes yours and rishi divorce. sumi goes mother in law then she continues saying today with great difficulity in front of god i am saying this my son isnt worthy of you leave him I never had the courage to do this and what i got all my life and accepted it but to remain one relationship and all your life listening to bitter talks and aceepting stuff isnt a sensible thing to do and I have full faith that you will gain courage and make a sensible decision and I am with you she leaves while sumi looks at the god saying whoes side are you on. At preeti house  ritu is masaging amaji feets and remembers the slap preeti gave her (lagta hain it was a bit to hard for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†) amaji says masage my feets why are you keep on touching your cheeks she goes its hurting as preeti bhabhi slapped me. amaji goes she slapped you then starts praying again. ritu goes thats all arent you going to say anything she goes what can i do first of all I am old and on top of this when Surya was a bachelor he was ours now he is preetiji as he chants her name all the time you want me to say something to him what if he kicks us out of the house will we go delhi then ritu goes no amaji dont say anything the phone starts ringing ritu picks it up and its Surya massi ritu tells amaji who goes say its my saut sisters phone keep the phone down preeti is seeing all this ritu says hello massiji i cant hear anything hello hello she is about to put the phone down when preeti takes it out of her hand.

Part 3
Preeti takes the phone and says masiji the line is cleared massi says who are you she goes I am preeti she goes oh Surya wife preeti goes yes. massi gives her blessings and says I have heard a lot about you my husband health isnt good thats why i coudnt make it to your marriage preeti goes come now she goes no his health is the same and he wants to meet surya she goes i will tell him to come and see you she goes you come aswell and preeti goes alright we will ask amaji and come anyways amaji wont say no init amaji she nods her head then the massi goes come this week its very nice weather here and plus there are loads of nice fruits on the tree. Preeti hangs the phone up and goes from there and ritu thinks to herself that amaji named her correct she is really a magic woman as she has got amaji in her side as well (πŸ˜†πŸ˜† idiot ritu)There in the room surya and preeti are talking and surya goes he got enough holidays and he was rem mausiji and mausaji and if you go aswell they will like it a lot and preeti asks what about you he goes me two and we can go for an outing aswell after marriage I havnt taken you anywhere there ritu is listening to all this (such cute supre scene)Shifts to ritu who gives a jeleous stare 😑

Part 4
 The scene shifts to preeti serving Surya dinner and amaji and ritu are sitting there he compliments on her food and then she asks ritu why didnt you give him the vegetable that was made today she goes its finished bhabhi as amaji made it so tasty she goes dosnt matter i havnt had dinner yet i will bring it with hot chapatis she goes. Then amaji goes so your going tomorow surya he goes yeah and preetiji also said to massi so i thought i will visit. She goes actually i made apoinment with a doctor tomorow as my joints were hurting me all day and poor ritu was masaging all day and now if you go who will take me to the doctor and preeti comes there with chapatis she goes ritu is here and anyway she gets bored sitting all day at home she will visit outside aswell surya goes no preetiji after showing amaji to the doctor i will make furthur programe I will talk to masiji. Next morning amaji and ritu come out and preeti is ready with the luggage and ritu says to amaji wasnt surya suppose to take you to the doctors. then amaji goes to preeti whats all this preeti goes sorry i forgot to tell you yesterday I phoned at doctor mishra clinic to confirm the appoinment and i found out he is not there for 3 days he went out of agra for an emergency case thats why we didnt need to phone masiji or change our program and it ends there

Sorry for the delay guys actually I had to visit my friend who came back after marriage so it took time and sorry for typing mistakes
Loved the epi preeti slap was πŸ‘πŸ‘ritu deserved it😑 love the way preeti delt with amaji and ritu and her plans didnt change at all πŸ‘πŸΌ
and sorry if i have left anything out my video was missing few bits
  do tell me

dont forget to press the like button to say thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Miriam...

Preeti knows how to deal with Evil amma ji and Nitu

Hi Five to Preeti
Edited by anna44 - 14 years ago
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Mariam.  Wonder what Maasi is up to?    Good thing that Amma is thinking about SK kicking them out of the houseπŸ˜†  It's about time both she and Ritu keep their mouths shutπŸ˜†
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Mariam!!πŸ˜ƒ
Preeti's doin gr8!! Ritu reali deserved that slap! πŸ‘
wil b waiting for the furthur parts to b up!πŸ˜›

--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mariam for the update....what a slap that was !!!!! Preeti will get this ammaji and ritu straightened out.....Go Preeti .... πŸ‘πŸΌ
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Maria for the update.. the thappad was just ⭐️
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved  Preeti today πŸ˜†  She is smooth as silk while dealing with Amma JiπŸ˜†  Preeti is a very smart cookie, Ritu has a tough match against her.  Amma Ji will fall under Preeti's charm soon enough and leave Ritu to hang out by herselfπŸ˜†
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!
bina8 thumbnail
Very clean complete update. new to the forum. thanks a bunch
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update seem the story is moving somewhere. I'm so glad they didn't show saroj with her nasty mouth.