Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-jen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi  yam dear!!
 first thanks  for the PM.
Awesome concept..sure  you will be  appreciated  for ur  writing skills..
waiting for u 2 continue the parts...
Continue  ASAP..
    jeni

termi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all r romantic but waiting for the third one
candyy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Yamuna
firstly thnx 4 da pm..

I must say it was beautiful...
Amazing concept...!!!
Realy lookin 4wrd 4 da nxt part...
Gud luck..!!
yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oye Hoye, First Date!

Chapter 1

Armaan's POV

She just told me yesterday. She told me that she loved me. I grinned. I could not stop myself from smiling. Well, it is justified. I am in love, indeed.'Was this how people feel when they fall into this trap?. This one-of-a-kind trap called love, ' I aked myself. I am in love and she loves me too. That was the sweet nature of it. I sighed dreamily. I sat down on the sofa with a slump. I closed my eyes, thinking of her. A so-real visual of her amazingly stunning figure appeared before me. I just gazed at her with my eyes wide open. I exhaled deeply. She was beautiful. She was more beautiful than my mom. She was prettier than Aishwarya Rai. She was so beautiful. I sighed again. I knew I was repeating the same sentence but I could not help myself. Ah, I was so in love. I looked up and closed my eyes, ' Oh, Basket. What have you done to me?'. Suddenly, the vibration of phone along with my mobile ringtone, 'Chand Sifarish', woke me up from my love trance. I jumped a littlebefore answering the call.

Atul's voice rang in my ears, 'Oye,Armaan. Mera bhaai. Kaise ho tum?'. I replied in a slightly bored voice, 'Atul, me thik hu. Tum kaise ho?'. Atul said,' Me thikhu, bhai. Armaan, tum meraliye ek choti se help karne gi padega'. I replied, 'Help? Kaisa help?'. Atul hesitantly said, 'Uhmm, you see. Actually, can you inform Dr. Keerthi that I'm on off today?'. I raised my voice a little, 'Dr Keerthi se? Nahi. I won't place my head in the mouth of the lion. I mean, lioness. Atul said in a pleading voice, 'Mera dost. Mera liye bi nahi?'. I sighed, 'Thike. U owe me big time,bro'. Atul replied, ' I know. Gracias, dost'. I replied,' Mention not'. I glanced at my watch. I was running out of time. I said, 'Oye, Atul. I'm late yaar. I'll talk to you later'. Atul said, 'Okay. Thanks again,yaar'. I ended the conversation with a small bye.

I took off to Sanjeevani. As I reached Sanjeevani, I walked towards the reception table. This where all the interns usually gather before the day work shift starts. I was bored asi Had nothing to do except wait. Angie, Muskaan and Niki weren't here yet. Even Riddhima wasn't here. I was glancing at my wristwatch, awaiting the arrival of my Riddhima. I exhaled impatiently. I heard someone greeting me. I looked up to greet back. Then,I saw myself staring at the woman of my life, Riddhima Gupta. My eyes widened with surprise. I just continued staring at her. She was wearing a brilliant blue coloured salwar kameez with gem sequence pattern adorned on it. I sighed again, 'Oye Hoye.Kitani shuddar hai'. Then, I saw another figure emerging behind Riddhima. I quickly snapped out of my daze. It was Dr Keerthi, the lioness supervisor. I pretended that I was checking my coat to make up for my lame stare just now. Just then, everyone start coming in, Anjali and Muskaan, followed by Nikkita who came and stood by my side. I greeted them before turning my attention to Dr Keerthi.

I went on saying, ' Dr Keerthi, Atul is taking a MC today'. She nodded, 'Yes, Dr Armaan. Dr Atul informed me'. I just nodded in agreement. Dr Keerthi said, 'Okay,interns. Today, Dr Muskaan aur Dr Anjali will be doing the shift at ICU ward. Dr Riddhima, aap mere liye help karongi at children's ward. Dr Armaan,  aap Dr Shubankar ki saath surgery karongi'. I groaned a little. Dr Keerthi looked at me, questioningly with her eyebrows raised. I just shook my head and stared at my feet, not wanting to meet Dr. Keerthi's dagger eyes.

'I was desperately hoping to spend some time with Riddhima today but it looks like I can not succeed unless I get something up in my brilliant brain', I thought as I rubbed my jaw. Dr Keerthi said, 'Aap logo aap ki duties pe jaiyiye. Dr Riddhima, please follow me'. Riddhima nodded and followed Dr.Keerthi as others departed as well. I just slumped against the wall, thinking of my bad luck. Just then, I looked up to see Riddhima looking at me while following Dr Keerthi. She smiled her most beautiful smile at me. I felt myself weakened and I just continued staring at her. I let my head rest on my shoulder while just staring at the path she went. I heard someone disturbing my daydream.

Sister Lovely said, 'Ooh, Dr.Armaan ji. Dr Subhankar  aaapne bhulaiya ji'. I shook my head. try to get myself out of the trnce. I smiled at Sister Lovely before taking off towards Dr Subhankar's cabin, thinking of a plan to have some time with my Basket.

*Do remember to press the 'Like' button, if you like it, that is.

Edited by yam29 - 14 years ago
-Fizzi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
that was very cute Yamuna.....plz do PM me when you continue next.......

loadz of love

-fiza
yam29 thumbnail
Yamuna's FFs Collections PM List :

Anyone who wants to be added to the PM list, you can just post a reply in this thread, saying so. Everyone who replies and pressed the 'Like' button will be added into the PM list.So, everytime I post a chapter or update, I will PM you to inform about it.

PM List :

ashi.loves.ksg
vruls
cassie
i_clueless 
blessing-beauty
candyy
 termi 
blue-jen
arman_karan
AngelTeen

armaanrox

ksg_sonia
arlover_aditi
shihij07
i_love_KSG
Janulicious
slovania
janki13
ishwariya

Anyone who wants to be removed from the PM list, pls PM me to do so. Please do not post your request of being removed from the PM list in this thread.

I am truely grateful for all of your support. Thank you very much. I hope more people would read my FFs. Even if there are not much people, I would still finish my work because there still people who support me. So, thank you yet again!!!

Signing off,
Yamuna
yam29 thumbnail

Momentary Romance

Character Listing and Prequel Planning

Characters in 'Momentary Romance'

Armaan Malik – protagonist, same as DMG, son to Billy and Anna Malik

Riddhima Gupta – protagonist, same as DMG, daughter to Shasank and Padma Gupta
Anjali Gupta – supporting character, same as DMG, has undecided feelings for Atul

Atul Joshi – supporting character, same as DMG

Siddhant Modi – supporting character, same as the 'Sid' in the beginning of DMG 2, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Yuvraaj Oberoi – supporting character, no 'revenge fiasco' in mind, teases Naina a lot but loves her even more, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Naina Mehta – supporting character, same as DMG 2, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Jithendra Prasad/JP – supporting character, same as DMG, although a junior to Armaan and the gang, still maintain a strong friendship with them.

Nikkita Modi – special appearance at the ending, Armaan Malik's elder sister by one year, married to Abhimanyu Modi, sister-in-law to Siddhant Modi, would-be-sister-in-law to Riddhima Gupta, daughter to Billy and Anna Malik

Abhimanyu Modi – special appearance at the ending, retain same characteristics but nort married before.

Tamanna Patil – special appearance art the ending, a friend of Naina's, hail from a rich but conservative family, retain the same characteristics

Dr.Shasank Gupta - special appearance at the ending, same as DMG

Padma Gupta - special appearance at the ending, same as DMG

Nani - special appearance at the ending, same as DMG

Billy Malik - special appearance at the ending, happily married to Anna

Anna Malik - special appearance at the ending, happily married to Billy

Prequel Planning

I felt that Momentary Romance was not based mainly on Armaan and Riddhima, so I have started writing a prequel based on 'Momentary Romance' called, 'Everlasting Romcane', where the story will focus on Armaan and Riddhima's pre-engagement, engagement, between engagement and marriage and the wedding itself, without removing important elements by other characters. So, you may not understand the presence of Nikkita and Abhimanyu Modi and Billy and Anna Malik in the ending of this story but their presence will be noted in 'Everlasting Romance'. Abhimanyu Modi will only be seen present at the wedding as he was in an important medical conference while Tamanna Patil will only be seen present at the wedding as a brief character. More info will be posted in the 'Future Projects' post.

*Do remember to press the 'Like' button, if you like it, that is. Please do comment too!

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
add me to d pm list pls
em loving it!
arlover_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey yam
sry dear
havent read the part yet