It's about attraction not values

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
First I am going to clarify myself.I am not a AR or SR fanI am just giving my opinion and it is neutral.
Ridhima wants to establish that Arman is his first love and she still loves and wants him but she can not fulfill her wishes because she got married to Sid .As an Indian woman she can not break her marriage,those 7 pheres,the commitment.She wants to show everyone that she is a woman with good sanskar and values.But it is not actually true.It is not sanskar that is keeping her away from Arman,it's her attraction towards Sid.After marriage Ridhima was slowly getting attracted to Sid.If Arman never came back she would have consummated also.Actually Ridhima never truly loved Arman.It was just an infatuation for her.She actually loves nobody.She was first attracted to Arman and now Sid.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i disagree
have u followed the show since the begining?
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

First I am going to clarify myself.I am not a AR or SR fanI am just giving my opinion and it is neutral.

Ridhima wants to establish that Arman is his first love and she still loves and wants him but she can not fulfill her wishes because she got married to Sid .As an Indian woman she can not break her marriage,those 7 pheres,the commitment.She wants to show everyone that she is a woman with good sanskar and values.But it is not actually true.It is not sanskar that is keeping her away from Arman,it's her attraction towards Sid.After marriage Ridhima was slowly getting attracted to Sid.If Arman never came back she would have consummated also.Actually Ridhima never truly loved Arman.It was just an infatuation for her.She actually loves nobody.She was first attracted to Arman and now Sid.

Quite agree to all that you said except the red.

Its something I don't think is true, AR were inseparable until he decided to leave her and go for her good. 🤔 And if she didn't love him at all, if it was a mere infatuation then she wouldn't go in search for him that madly like she did.
The reason she is right now in a dilemma is because she still loves Armaan and is hugely attracted to Sid 😕

Edited by -Steffz- - 14 years ago
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

@ topic maker : i disagree wid u

Riddhima loved Armaan n still she does

i think u havnt watch DMG 4m the begening

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

omg..even SR fanz agree yes it was true love between AR

ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

I dnt thnk it z d tym 2 questn AR luv.....

IT WAS N Z N EVEN VIL ALWAZ B TRU....
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You kind of negated your initial arguement by ending it with an arguement which no-one would agree with because saying Armaan and Riddhima's relationship was based on infatuation is just plain wrong because they have done so many things for each other which only a couple madly in love would do. You don't stay in a relationship for 2 years for infatuation!

Riddhima does not want to overstep her boundaries as a married woman. Who would?? Especially when she had started to accept her relationship with Sid but I wouldn't call it love at all. Its just mere acceptance of circumstances while she is still in love Armaan! When they met for the first time after months, the only thing that stopped her from hugging him was the ring on her hand 😊Edited by *Reemz* - 14 years ago
pooja_j thumbnail
haha!!! wat u r talking abt???? i think u havn't watch all the episodes frm the beginning.. go n watch then u wil realise tat who was the true love of Riddhima.
Riddhima married sid out of his father's respect n not becoz of attraction or anything.. Armaan was her true love n wil always be her true love.
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JONAKI-

<font color="#9900cc">First I am going to clarify myself.I am not a AR or SR fanI am just giving my opinion and it is neutral.</font>
<div></div><font color="#9900cc">Ridhima wants to establish that Arman is his first love and she still loves andwants him but she can not fulfill her wishes because she got married to Sid .As an Indian woman she can not break her marriage,those 7 pheres,the commitment.She wants to show everyone that she is a woman with good sanskar and values.But it is not actually true.It is not sanskar that is keeping her away from Arman,it's her attraction towards Sid.After marriage Ridhima was slowly getting attracted to Sid.If Arman never came back she would have consummated also.Actually Ridhima never truly loved Arman.It was just an infatuation for her.She actually loves nobody.She was first attracted to Arman and now Sid.</font>

OMG...!! infatuated??? infatuation dat made her do all dat she did for armaan.....??
r u trying to say dat she was infatutated for 2 years!!?? 😆 😆 😆Edited by -Humaira- - 14 years ago
xEternalLovex thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree with most the parts except when you said her feelings for Armaan was only a infatuation. Armaan and Ridhima had reached a point where they were engaged and were about to get married. So she was marrying Armaan because of infatuation? 😕 Infatuation can't last for 2 years can it??