Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
this fic is being deleted because I am reworking it, completely. all parts are being taken down. thank you so much to everyone who had taken the time to read and review. 
Edited by Anhdara13 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[deleted.]

Edited by Anhdara13 - 12 years ago
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
you know it creeps me out, because when I read things I visualize it😳 and anywaysss😃

I love everything and anything you write so obviously this isn't very different😳 I can't wait to see how it all unfolds😃

Anddd I love the marketing for it 😆

Love you,

Meera😳
curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

hehe!

-edit-

Radziiieee!! Ian is in this? babe you just made my day 😃 😃 sorry went a bit crazy there >> you know what? I am making a tutorial and Ian is the person I am using ahhh! how cool??  sorry again
to the story, you know I love thrillers and stuff, I love James Patterson, Patricia cornwell, Jeffrey Deaver << all an inspiration really and they write really really cool stuff, have you read any of their books?
so how long has it been since you have written this amazing story may I ask??, I already am loving it, and can't wait for the next part, and girl guess what? I better be on the pm list ok?? 😃 😃 speaking of which this part is already like hair raising, why does she want to shot him?, and who is he? and the she?

ok Radz nough's nough! I want an update jaldi jaldi, and what happened to the SS that you begun hmm??

and I don't mind that it does not have any indian characters Jordan/Ian is more than enough

love you loads Radz

-aashifa-
Edited by curledup - 14 years ago
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Di, everyone reads visually. No? 😆

Love how your stories always seem so be so original. Can't wait for mooooooooore! :) Brightened my day - re reading this. :)
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Main tumhe marungi *glares* and I should spam *ahem*
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
....I am in love. ☺️ Dudette. A mystery//thriller, that's like the best thing ever. 😍
And i love the cast, the Supernatural boys are in it ☺️☺️Dean *SIGH* Sam *SIGH* *faints happily* =]
And the first chappie....wow. It was seriously visual, i could see it happening, i could hear them talking, i could even feel her emotions. *shivers* give me goosebumps. <3
I love it. && I demand to be added to the PM List. =]
Love ya,
-Rinki
Oh && loved the website, its hawt. <3
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing start Radz! Thrillers are my first love so this one's on my list :D Give us then next part soon!

debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Radz!

A thriller? Wow! It doesnt get better than this... I can never tire of this genre of story telling. And with your writing skills, this is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride.

Cant wait to read ahead!

PS: How have you been? Miss you :(
shabo24 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can't find part two. :(