arhaan likes avantika-----nooooooooooo

queenindia thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the article which mentioned....
Arhaan Behll's heart is beating for Pratigya's reel-life sister?is it true??
arhaan was looking at some girl while dancing in the party,but pooja didnt allowed him to do that.
was he looking at that girl??
arhaan is way too handsome for her.arhaan deserves somebody better than her.i cant tolerate her with arhaan.
😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

what do u girls have to say about it............

pooja and arhaan look good together......n not with that girl.

Edited by nandinibhaduri - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaara07 thumbnail
plzz yaar..cant we just stop discussing who looks gud wid him or who doesnt..😊
coz first of all Arhaan...pooja..and sum other ppl frm the show VISIT the forum...and if they read all this...it might upset them...coz we sumtimes unpurposely compare or bash others..πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•and the second reason is that its their personal life...we cant decide who shud be a couple..and its juzz a rumor...the actors never sed tht they are seeing each other...
so we shud appreciate their work and them..instead of discussing their personal life..juzz a request..
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by NZ_rockx - 14 years ago
radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think people in this forum are way to obsessed with Krishna. I dont get it. Liking him is one thing but if you just have to say things like "Oh my god, Krishan was looking so hot today" then you should be quite. People keep saying that Pratigiya is being way to harsh on Krishan but i disagree. She did this for her family because HE was being a obsessed freak. Protecting Pratigiya is one thing but following her like a lunatic is anything but cute. Krishan maybe sweet but did you see the way he reacts when things dont go his way. I also get people who thing Pratigiya is over reacting. I mean i dont even like those 5 minute long speeches where she keeps stating that he was the reason that her family suffered so much. If that really was the case how about a simple complaint to the police saying that a crazy lunatic is in love with me. Please keep in mind that this is only a show. Not reality therefore it is only for entertainment purposes. My bad if its too long πŸ₯±.
LoveKriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina47

I think people in this forum are way to obsessed with Krishna. I dont get it. Liking him is one thing but if you just have to say things like "Oh my god, Krishan was looking so hot today" then you should be quite. People keep saying that Pratigiya is being way to harsh on Krishan but i disagree. She did this for her family because HE was being a obsessed freak. Protecting Pratigiya is one thing but following her like a lunatic is anything but cute. Krishan maybe sweet but did you see the way he reacts when things dont go his way. I also get people who thing Pratigiya is over reacting. I mean i dont even like those 5 minute long speeches where she keeps stating that he was the reason that her family suffered so much. If that really was the case how about a simple complaint to the police saying that a crazy lunatic is in love with me. Please keep in mind that this is only a show. Not reality therefore it is only for entertainment purposes. My bad if its too long πŸ₯±.

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
anu-s thumbnail
Nandini, Who are we to interfere in any one's personal life? 

Will you tolerate anybody interfering in your personal life? 
Shikhawat.Raj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wht happned with u guys? y u all always start 2 mke issues on actor's personal life, If m nt rong IF rules doesn't allow to discuss or criticize actor's personally. I mean it's fyn to discuss Kriya bt it's nt rite to discuss Pooja or Arhaan personally,,,,

i appreciate NZ_rockx thots ovr dis topic,,,,,

m nt resisting nybody bt think b4 riting as it'll gv (-ve ) impression sumtyms
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for one think that we should be happy....if Arhaan likes a girl cos as true fans we should be happy in his happiness....but in any case their personal life is non of our business.
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankumupal

I for one think that we should be happy....if Arhaan likes a girl cos as true fans we should be happy in his happiness....but in any case their personal life is non of our business.

Well said dear!
we are not suppose to interfere in their personal life.
But i think here in some topics( it seems to ME i don't know i am correct or not plzz any on edon't mind) we are making decissions of their life..
as in saying pooja is better for him bla bla bla/....
plzz any one don't mind. and really sorry if i hurted someone but i didn't want to hurt someone😳
SANARHAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Waise jee ja jee aur saali jee ne track mast pakra hai be!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
queenindia thumbnail
saali adhi ghar wali........