04/07: Geet Gungun:Daal Main Kuch Kala Ya kali Dal

Posted: 13 years ago

Interchangeable Bhindarwaala:😆

Today Bhindarvaala aka dadaaji took 180 degree turn twice😕😕😕.  First he forcefully made geet to node in yes for wedding. Then suddenly he decided to be modern and go with flow of time.  I think he does not want to let NRI guy to make this as an excuse to say no to wedding. That is why he has given permission for terrace meeting of bride- groom ( kamala hai bhaaya???kal tak jo dupatte pe hungaama kar raha tha aaj usne poori ki poori geet dupatte samet ajnabi ko de di) 🤣

Then again he confirmed my thought that at any cost he wants this marriage to happen. Knowing the fact that geet's father ( well woh bechaara toh ek soldier hai uske liye, who follows order) wants wedding from home, he agrees to go groom's city to get wedding done.  He has proven he holds the command decision.

Suspicious Mother in Law😕

To me Dev's mom looks like member of LTTE group, only difference coming straight from Canada than Sri Lanka. Jarur daal main kuch toh kaala hai.😉 The way she throws looks, she stares or speaks it is all way too suspicious. Pata nahi what??? If she is not biological mom, ya bhaade ki mom, ya Dev already married or dev has affair or something else.  Why groom's side is in rush for wedding??? Why they want it in their city??? Kise dikhaana hai yaaro???Only time will tell, as story unfolds.Kaamya or kaamna's one statement kaam ban gaya, nayantaraa interrupted her, making me more suspicious. Also where is nayantaara's husband???

Dolly ka pati Punjaab ka Pappu yaadav😲😲

Dolly's husband no way looks like that he belongs to culture family.  Naam brij kaam wohi jaane kya karta hai??? He was talking to geet as if he is talking to naukraani not his sister.bade Bhai jaise koi symptoms nahi hai usmain. Then his convo with mysterious guy who accidentally or deliberately came ( kaya pata aaya ho ander ki baat lene) making me think brij is GUNDA. (Itni live patniyo ke pati sab gunde kyo hote hai??)

Mind reader Canadian👏

Dev definitely showed today his mature side, by asking geet her wish about wedding.  Now is he genuine or masked or doing this so later after wedding he can use it as weapon. He proved today ki he can read the mind.  He realizes that geet was forced to say yes inside, so he wanted to know what her opinion is, about him. There fore he asked to meet her privately👏

But he was giving mixed signals. One side he was saying he likes the smile when he first saw geet and other side he is suspicious about his yes.  So yeh banda bhi mujhe samajh nahi aaya

What I like most in him is showing gentleman juster, his caring loving side, by taking out the thrown from geet's paaoo. I was not expecting this scene so fast.  ( what to do gharelu saas bahu crap har show main dekhte dekhte soap main lovey dovey scenes se bharosa hi uth gaya hai🤣)

Honest geet👍🏼

This wedding is geet's wedding, it's question of her life. She indeed should given chance to speak her mind. I loved geet's honest, bold, brave answer, that itni door nahi jaana chaahti.👍🏼 At one point when she was taking too much time to speak, I thought she is going to say oops marna hai kya NRI se shaadi karke, bhagwaan bachaaye yeh VISA, passport ke chakkaro se.  Pata hai mujhe embassy main kitne ulte pulte questions poochte hai, 50 jagaho pe finger printing, ooper se thakela flight ke baaad port of entry pe kitna problem hota hai. Jeans, mini, midi, maxi, skirt ke chaakar se bachne, main next time se dupatta sambhaal ke rakhoongi. Mujhe pata hota ki dupatta udaane ke baad bhi you will say yes to shaadi tab main use baandh ke sooter chalaati, bekaar hi KGB se maar khaani padi.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lovely Father:

Geet's father loves his daughter very much, bas daady thoda you learn to stand up to bhindervaala aka your father too.  He really spoke up what is good for his daughter, but bechaari ki suntan kaun hai??? Wife ne bhi time pe dada ji jo bole so nihaal sat shri akaal kar diya.

So even if he did not want rush wedding, wants to have it at his own home, he was lonely and only soldier fighting for it.

More Mystery On Way

Tom we get to see some lady accusing geet's family publicly for a missing girl. ( ammmaaaa kya dolly ke pati ne kisi ko gaayb, ya rape ya phir he or koi aur has satellite wife and family some where??)

Blooper or meri nazrooka dhoka:

Well one of my u tube video showed coming next: where geet's mom or dolly questioning geet for her honest answer ki dev should not refuse. but I have not seen it in episode unless I do not have full video.

Show is getting interested. Thoda slow hai par, Kahaani main twist hai.

Edited by md410 - 13 years ago
Awesome post!! loved it to the core 😆 and very enjoyable read i must add 🤣

Mujhe bhi yeh Dev ki character bilkul samajh main nahi aati hai, if he is the evil guy why was he soo intent on helping her.. but when she rejected him bohut gusse main laga.

Aur daarji ke 180 degree turns.  haila! munde wale ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayaar hai yeh toh 😆

and i agree the to be saasu ma's looks and blank out expressions were very suspicious.. it looked like she was in gehri chintan about something.. maajra kya hai bhai?? pata lagana padega

Originally posted by ibdt2004

Awesome post!! loved it to the core 😆 and very enjoyable read i must add 🤣

Mujhe bhi yeh Dev ki character bilkul samajh main nahi aati hai, if he is the evil guy why was he soo intent on helping her.. but when she rejected him bohut gusse main laga.

Aur daarji ke 180 degree turns. haila! munde wale ke liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayaar hai yeh toh 😆

and i agree the to be saasu ma's looks and blank out expressions were very suspicious.. it looked like she was in gehri chintan about something.. maajra kya hai bhai?? pata lagana padega

hey thanks a lot( your name please)
me arpita
Im Shilpa :) Nice to meet you Arpita!
Arpiiiiiiiii! lol I'm loving laugh-reading through your post!😆

KGB is the perfect name for overgrowing obese buddha! and O gaaaaaawd! he decided to go with the "flow" today!?! i was like 😲😲😲😲😲😲 since when? how? Whaaaaaaat?

until yesterday this motupotamuss was throwing tantrums about "dupatta" and honor ....and now he decides to go with the flow?! How come?!

anyhow.....let him burp on the side. lets get to spooky mom! dude are you sure this woman isn't possessed? she sure looks like she's possessed by some paranormal thing....the way she stares....errrrrrr.

We got a glimpse of strong, independent Geet today....even for a nanosecond...but it was foreshadowing the future.....i'm referring to that part where Dev extends his hand for help but Geet gets up herself.

brij dude....well i'm still wondering why does he keep on glancing on the floor each time😳
Hey Arps kaisi ho??? yaar i still havent started watching Geet yet so cant really comment much ... this week has been super busy... hopefully will catch up over the weekend... how r u liking the serial till now????
Kanchiiiiiiiiiiii
meri kanchi ki gudiya
kal kahaa thi??
guest abhi tak hai kya
Originally posted by ibdt2004

Im Shilpa :) Nice to meet you Arpita!

Hi Shilpa same here
Originally posted by kancht

Hey Arps kaisi ho??? yaar i still havent started watching Geet yet so cant really comment much ... this week has been super busy... hopefully will catch up over the weekend... how r u liking the serial till now????

Kanchi
me liking it as so much scope is there. hard to tell which way it will flow.
only problem it is really slow. but beginning main sab hi slow hote hai
PS: jaa ke abeer ko padh. I open annex there today
Hi Arpi, Kanchi🤗 🤗 Arpi, superb write up👍🏼 didn't see it yesterday, abhi thoda slow hai na...hopefully after some time it will pick up...yeh NRI family ka kuch agenda hoga definitely, otherwise why come and marry geet..especially the guy something suspicious for sure...and woh ek kaale tika wala gunda types insaan hai na geet ki family mein..is her her brother and dolly's husband?