Ranbir embarrassed by Nana Patekar's comment

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Ranbir embarrassed by Nana Patekar's comment

Katrina also seemed surprised by what he said at an event for 'Rajneeti'

Both of them call a spade a spade and don't care for the repercussions. But Ranbir Kapoor did not foresee that Nana Patekar's blunt speak could cause him public embarrassment.

During a public event for their forthcoming film 'Rajneeti' in Delhi on some days ago, Nana declared in front of media persons that Ranbir had no faith in the last film that starred him and Katrina Kaif – 'Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani'.

For a minute there was a stunned silence among the stars of 'Rajneeti', especially Katrina, who tried not to look embarrassed.

"Yes this incident did happen. A media person asked Nana if he feels 'Rajneeti' would be a success. Nana rightly replied there's no predicting the box office. That Ranbir had no faith in 'Ajab Prem...' which was such a success. You know how Nana is. He speaks from the heart," says the upcoming film's director Prakash Jha.

During their long schedule in Bhopal, Nana and Ranbir had many meals together, to which no other member of the crew was invited, and discussed all things cinema - from Raj Kapoor to Mehul Kumar.

Indo-Asian News Service

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AHAHAHHAHAHHA..Ohh dearrr!! Poor Biruu 😛
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I saw this on TV. Both Kat and Ranbir looked so embarrassed. Nana just went on and on talking about it and the expression on RK's face screamed 'STOP'. 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Daraa

AHAHAHHAHAHHA..Ohh dearrr!! Poor Biruu 😛

😆😆  Gotta love Nana! (for giving me a good laugh!)
Edited by LifeOLicious - 14 years ago
Angel39 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my!!

Love it when these filmi poeple speak from their heart rather than their heads!

I can imagine, what Kat and Ranbir must be feeling, especially as they were present right there! Those expressions must be a classic!😆

Back to the key point.....Ranbir didnt have faith in APKGK?? Now that is a suprise.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
LOL hahaa I dont see whats wrong with such a statement though...
then again,  you should be confident with your projects- if Ranbir wasnt confident, why take up the movie? 😕
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

I'm still shocked Ajab did so well, I absoultely hated it, but poor Ranbir! After embarrasiing would that be!! Some tings are meant to be kept private nana!!

lol poor nana sumtimes people dun know wat they are saying!
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Here is the video. From 1:26.
http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1216357

OMG. I didn't hear his words before. Nana said Ranbir told him that 'maine bahut hi utpatang film ki hai'. 🤣

Originally posted by: AppleBlossom

Here is the video. From 1:26.
http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/video_player.php?id=1216357

OMG. I didn't hear his words before. Nana said Ranbir told him that 'maine bahut hi utpatang film ki hai'. 🤣

lol😆, thts y poor thing gets no roles, he is politically incorrect!!