IF KA APNA KASHYAP PARIVAR plz join

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanayaa thumbnail
OMG Rijul i just luved it .....wat an idea yaar πŸ‘πŸΌ Its simply amazing πŸ‘ kkkk i want to choose ishaan πŸ˜† but i lyk suhana nd disha too 🀣 omg i m confused i luv all d characters cant choose.....
Dis will be gr8 fun πŸ₯³Edited by Sanayaa - 14 years ago
Glad,this post was found interestingπŸ˜†...Ok so sanayaa.whom do you wanna choose???Then i will fill ur name next to the charachter
Sanayaa thumbnail
dis is interesting yaar i simply loved it... I told u i m confused lols kkk i will go wid suhana i m veryyyyyy short tempered lyk her πŸ˜†
Hey thanks for replying...We will get the thread up and running as soon as all the charachetrs or rather majority of the charachters are chosen : )😊
Sanayaa thumbnail
ya i hope ppl join soon πŸ˜ƒ btw d name is just sanaya it doesnt have d last a lols i m very particular about my spellings 😳
Oops sorry.I thought that u have an extra a since its also there is ur username.sorry for that😊And here is ur Suhana avatar for this thread...u can just copy the forum code and paste the pic with the the posts u wanna post in this thread(only if u want) just to make it more interesting

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 14 years ago
Sanayaa thumbnail
no need for sorry yaar everyone will think lyk dis only lols... I will love to use dis avtar but my net is havin sum prob as i will use it as soon asd prob is fixed πŸ˜ƒ
coolmimz thumbnail
hey amazing idea....i like rajni
So do you wanna be rajni here???