Muhabbat Ki (Nayi) Raahon Me [Part 433: Page 47] - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
aww i still feel like the saga isnt over and although i know u dont plan on continuing it, and i respect your decision, i still have this secret hope that you'll surprise me with parts..

hehe

anyways thanks for this part! its really special and i loved it soo much!!
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovy's Interview

Here is the thread where you all can post your question for the interview. If you know any reader of Lovy's FFs, please pass on the information about the interview to them.

dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ammy4ever

<font color="#ff0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="5">Lovy's Interview</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">Here is the thread where you all can post your question for the interview. If you know any reader of Lovy's FFs, please pass on the information about the interview to them.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#ff0000">https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1674023</font>

thank you bhaiya πŸ˜›
obvious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont know anything πŸ˜” u have to resume it bas πŸ˜” our kuch nhi sunna πŸ˜Š anyways it was fab 😍 gr8 work πŸ€—
Friends. I need a help. If some of you were there on the DMG blog a long time back, you might remember that Lovy wrote a One-Shot on MKRM. The story went like: in the end, AR kissed, but Lovy left it on the readers to decide whether it was Riddhima's dream, or reality. I just remembered about it this morning as soon as I woke up and I desperately want to read it again. I am not able to concentrate on anything else. Please help!