Take care.....
Posted: 13 years ago
hey ..
nice cs..
do pm me when u update..
Originally posted by Nikki_19_luv

heyya

yaar u better step on it and update. m not joking. the intro really got me glued and i swear now its gonna be a tough wait if u gonna take so long to update.

so update soon

Luv ya
Niks =P

i am so sorry for not updating
now that shipa anand is back i am going to update today!

Originally posted by KaSh_Deewaanie

Reserved will get back soon

-.-.-.-.-.-.

Love the concept cont. Soon

waiting for ur comment!
will update soon!

Originally posted by Sweet_Ashum

Hey cool cs
add me to your PM list
Take care.....
thanx soo much!
have added u to my pm list!

PART 1

A new morning and a new day.

We zoom into the gupta mansion which is quite a chaos  as today finally after a good 2 yrs the youngest brat is coming back. So a lot of preparations are being done. Plus it is the last working day of the week for few of them. We see a lady well young lady in her mayb mid 20s yelling at few people.we go further to see that the lady is kashish yelling at 2 handsome guys. Kashish,"I have told both of u plan before hand but no, who listens to me!" then pointing at the younger one she says," you angad gupta got up 10 mins before have been screaming bhabhi bhabhi, have taken the house on your head what the hell are you upto? Now better get going and get ready in 10 mins you are off to work with your brother today as we need to be back early!" then she turns her head to the other person who is smiling. She shakes her head and says,"sujal stop smiling because your brother is getting yelled at! He is like this thanks to you! Now I am leaving, will see youll in the evening I am off to sanjeevani!". Soon angad speaks up,"sanjeevani?". Kashish,"ya cause dad is not here I am handling it, I am having fun there plus I am making some interior changes!". Sujal,"angad how can you forget her best friend ms.chatterbox muski is also there!". Angad,"oh yes! Chalo bhai lets leave before bhabhi hits us!". Soon all three get out off the house and set off to there work places!

Soon we move to the neighboring  bungalow.

Some what the same scene is in this house.but we see a lot more noise. Food is being served by 2 pretty ladies. While the men of the house are ready and chatting or rather discussing business on the table. We see the elderly lady speak,"enough both of you! I have said leave work in the office and come.now please eat ur breakfast and get going, aaj mera maani aa raha hai, so better be back soon and pick him up on the way!". The elderly man speaks,"nandini we know that today maani is comin but use lene jaa kaun raha hai?". The other lady replies,"oo ho dad mein rahul aur krips!". At that time only rahul the other one sitting on the table asks,"krips hai kaha?". At that time only we see a girl comin down wearing skinny jeans and a baby pink top an says,"I am here bade papa and mom! Sorry jiju I got late, was talking to riddhu last night, she is also coming back today finally!". Karan,"baby, I don't get it how do we not know riddhu and you know her?". Kripa,"who bade papa, few years back when I had gone on my holiday with my friends I had meet riddhu and we had become best friends! Since then we talk almost every day!". Then she sees the time and says,"oo didi, see the time lets leave kashish didi maybe waiting out for us we going together na?". muski,"oh ya chalo lets leave!". Soon even karan and rahul leave for work.

Same day at sanjeevani….around 5 pm

We see that since it is there break muskaan, kripa, kashish, anjali, sapna, atul and amit were sitting and chatting there. At the same time we turn towards the gate of sanjeevani where we see a guy coming in. he goes to the nurse station and we hear him ask,"excuse me, could you please tell me where dr.muskaan is there?". Soon we see the guy walking towards the canteen. He goes behind muskaan and closes her eyes and says,"guess who". While all the pothers sitting there are surprised to see a handsome guy here and he for sure was not rahul, while kripa was just trying to suppress her giggles. Hearing kripas giggles and the voice muskaan just got up and caught the guys ear and said,"khote de puttar you scared us. We thought you coming in the eveining!". Soon the guy says,"aah bhabhi pehle toh apke liye is chutki ko phone karke surprise plan kiya and you are saying this!". At this kripa interferes and says,"oye maani I am not chutki okay! And why you came here? You should have gone home!". Armaan,"nah….had to surprise youll!,waise wont you introduce me to all your colleagues?  ". soon they all are introduced to each other. And as armaan came and forced them to leave so muskaan kripa also left with kashish as she also needed to be at home!.

In the car…..

Kashish is driving and muskaan is sitting with her while kripa and armaan are sitting behind and arguing. Muskaan ,"toh kashish how come you going home early today?".kashish,"who my sister in law is finally coming back today!".kripa,"wow, di you know even my best friend is finally coming back today! And this maani also came back!". Armaan,"waise bhabhi what is the plan for today?" at that time only he gets a call from atul. After the call muskaan,"who called?". Armaan,"AJ bhabhi I am going clubbing with him tomorrow!". Kripa,"what you not going alone even I am coming!". Armaan,"no kiddo u small!". Soon muskaan interrupts saying,"okay both of youll will go now lets get out, we reached!"

at the mallik mansion....

as nandini yet doesnt know armaan has come she is sitting and talking to her some friend. soon at that time only muskaan kripa and armaan enter the house. seeing armaan nandini stops talking to her friend and gets up and goes and hugs armaan. seeing this armaan is little startled and he says,"mom what happen?". nandini says,"nothing just seeing you after a very long time!". then she looks at him thoroughly and says,"oho maani dekh tu kina patla ho gaya hai! there they didnt give you food what?" . at that every one starts giggling because theses are the normal indian mom lines! while armaan just shakes his head and says,"mom, your aloo ke parathes were not there na!". at that time only the bell rings and rahul and karan walk in. but before they can react that armaan has come, some one else comes and runs to nandini and hugs her. while the others are shocked because they have never seen him, nandini just shakes her head!. rahul and armaan seeing another guy hug there mom karan goes there and clears his throat.

soon the guy separates from nandini while he sees everyone looking at him. he says,"okay chote ma who are they?". while rahul and armaan both says,"chote maa?". nandini,"rahul armaan tum dono chup aur angad now what you did?". rahul, armaan ,"huh?". karan,"oh my god, ye hai padma aur shashank ka chota beta?"

Edited by sanjana25 - 13 years ago
hey dear gud CS.. looks very interesting.. do continue soon n plzz do add me onto ur pm list..
sanju finally u gonna update
can't wait
luv u
update soon