Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Holding hand and leaving!!! - Page 5

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
ok aisha n eva2 i agree wid u bt look @ d way he left her hands ..
I dont have ne ill feelings towards datta n i have been here in this forum 4 datta only.......thats d sole of mine being here.......😳☺️i cant help admiring hi m n drooling over him........😳😳☺️
its just the cvs whom i hate to the core 4 ruining the story n d characters as well......

Edited by foxs - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Foxs: But tell me...what other way he cud have left her hand? i mean agar he was holding baji's hand too he wud have left it same way.
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shreya...arey focus kaise karti agar focus karlia hota dutta pe to mai kab ki marke asmaan pe se dekrahi hoti apne dutta ko...!☺️
and his arms arey sub ne uska belly to dekha ..magar did you guys see his arms...aaawww...so handsome !
Edited by newbe - 14 years ago
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kshreya
i dont agree with u......... he may just leave her hand in a more subtle way..πŸ˜›....actually i was hoping that he wud never leave her hand...☺️ i thk i was dreaming..lol
i hope u dont have ne hard feeling 4 me.i hope i havent offended u b/c its seem that that i hurted u ....sorry if i had.....😊

Edited by foxs - 14 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newbe

@shreya...arey focus kaise karti agar focus karlia hota dutta pe to mai kab ki marke asmaan pe se dekrahi hoti apne dutta ko...!☺️

and his arms arey sub ne uska belly to dekha ..magar did you guys see his arms...aaawww...so handsome !

*raises hands* me! me! *peering around* actually i cudnt take his eyes of those arms. 😍
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: foxs

@kshreya
i dont agree with u......... he may just leave her hand in a more subtle way..πŸ˜›....actually i was hoping that he wud never leave her hand...☺️ i thk i was dreaming..lol
i hope u dont have ne hard feeling 4 me.i hope i havent offended u b/c its seem that that i hurted u ....sorry if i had.....😊

nah! no hard feelings...just dont be so hard on datta yet!
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

*raises hands* me! me! *peering around* actually i cudnt take his eyes of those arms. 😍

Arey yaar we admire the banda when needed too πŸ˜†.........

he infact has very sexy hands and gestures........... sply in the epi after flashback when he is abt to drink and nakku comes and lectures him ........... he was specifically using his hands and gesturing in a very beautiful manner........... we did talk abt it , didnt we? πŸ˜• ..........oh may be me and Vaish discussed it on YM πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

But ya he has beautfiul hands, smile,  eyes which smile when he smiles ( this is what I love in him, his eyes) ............  Looks like banda's upper body is more than perfect πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anu
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

nah! no hard feelings...just dont be so hard on datta yet!

But I agree with Foxs............. My heart cried out for Nakku when he left that hand........... He saw and left ...........instead he shouldve smiled and said "Tu rukh yahan" and left the hand........ That way it wouldnt have been rude....... instead he just left it ........ he was seeming selfish and reckless in that one bit , I think thats what hurt many ppl..........including me
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Arey yaar we admire the banda when needed too πŸ˜†.........

he infact has very sexy hands and gestures........... sply in the epi after flashback when he is abt to drink and nakku comes and lectures him ........... he was specifically using his hands and gesturing in a very beautiful manner........... we did talk abt it , didnt we? πŸ˜• ..........oh may be me and Vaish discussed it on YM πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.

But ya he has beautfiul hands, smile,  eyes which smile when he smiles ( this is what I love in him, his eyes) ............  Looks like banda's upper body is more than perfect πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Anu

yes they do...in fact sometimes he doesnt he doesnt even need to actually smile. like when he's around sethji...his eyes smile. and the same eyes make him look hawt when he's giving naku an intense look.
btw u left out the most perfect part ie his lips...those lips...oh those lips...those well defined lips!
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

But I agree with Foxs............. My heart cried out for Nakku when he left that hand........... He saw and left ...........instead he shouldve smiled and said "Tu rukh yahan" and left the hand........ That way it wouldnt have been rude....... instead he just left it ........ he was seeming selfish and reckless in that one bit , I think thats what hurt many ppl..........including me

i guess thats why most of us are annoyed with him. we all feel for naku. and thats what makes the show work...all of us girls connect to naku somewhere. πŸ‘