Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Role reversal funda achcha hai. If such is teh case then he should be able to see the dard in NAkku's eyes like she sees his.
What say
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
woh toh buddhu nahin dekhega...he will see sachai and all that. but pyaar/dard toh itni jaldi nahin. Edited by kshreya2002 - 14 years ago
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I know that quite a lot of us are disappointed that Dutta held Naku's hand and then let go for Supriya but guys it actually makes sense.
I mean Dutta has always touched Naku without thinking ie at the hospital he just grabbed her to bring her along with him. He sees Naku as a friend now someone he can talk to about his feelings. He can open up to her emotionally and now he's following that physically.
Obviously he has no romantic feelings for Naku so he isnt affected by her touch.
He thought she was scared so he took her arm. I mean whenever Naku has been scared she's latched onto Dutta ie the Morey Scene and the Naku-Hostage-At-Gunpoint Scene. So he knows she has no problems with him touching her.
He feels protective about her and he has friendly feelings towards her as well. So him just taking hold of her didn't bother me.
As for "Well she's a girl and he shouldn't be touching her without reason": He sees as her as a girl version of Baji, girls. Hes been touching her bewaja since he met her! He knows she has no aitraaz to him touching her. It doesnt mean hes being less gentlemanly it just means hes so comfortable with her he can touch her without having to think about it.
I actually like that😛

Lets remember guys that Naku loves Dutta but Dutta doesnt love Naku yet! Plus he thinks hes marrying Supriya so obviously hes trying to be Fiancee-Like for her.

One more thing: Did anyone notice how Baji looked over at TaSha when they were walking down and then smiled???

Aisha xxx😉
TheRager thumbnail
@Aisha: I really miss Fivr and you! Its tough to be one of the lone warriors defending Dutta. 😭Madhia bhi kabhi idhar...kabhi udhar! I did notice Baji's smile...but I felt it was more of smile of Baji seeing his idol showing his heroics. u know when datta came and bashed up morey...that won admiring smiles from baji as if he KNEW dutta had to just come there and set things right.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Ksh Yaar kya karoon?
I have exams coming up🤢
Otherwise I would be up there on the Frontline with you defending our Dashing Dutta☺️

I think we all need to focus our rage on Supriya and MawaliLafangah😡

Bechara Dutta...
By the way where the hell IS Fivr???

Aisha xxx
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
first he hold her hands n leave her as if she is some kind of untouched human beings n as if he had done a sin holding her hands......yuckssssssssss i really hated it 😡🤬😈
this is least expected from DATTA BHAU.....HATS OFF TO CVS ....AGAIAN U DID IT...WOWWWW!!!!!😡🤬😈
thornewood9 thumbnail
@Foxs

Come on yaar He wasnt KNOWINGLY playing with Naku's feelings! He didn't know, the idiot.

Aisha xxx😉
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@Aisha: I really miss Fivr and you! Its tough to be one of the lone warriors defending Dutta. 😭Madhia bhi kabhi idhar...kabhi udhar! I did notice Baji's smile...but I felt it was more of smile of Baji seeing his idol showing his heroics. u know when datta came and bashed up morey...that won admiring smiles from baji as if he KNEW dutta had to just come there and set things right.

he he yaeh mai to thali ka baingan hogai....! well kya karo ye cvs ne mera bheja khaliya...!😆😆
-Eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I understand the disappointment, but, as already said, he didn't hurt the poor girl on purpose. It hurts us, because we know that she went to the temple to get some peace of mind but instead was hurt even more.

I noticed that smile, too. To me it looked weird, but maybe the camera just focused on it on the wrong moment.

But let's not forget the moment when Dutta told Naku to come. He was about to take a step and immediately sensed she wasn't coming along. I liked that.

TheRager thumbnail
@Aisha: I tell u...we must focus our rage in the right direction. here i try to direct attention towards the shirtless dutta but no one cares cuz the wrong woman was in his arms. anyways it gud ur having exams now...hopefully they will be done by the time the CVs are ready to move on. And Fivr...Jaz mentioned she is sick. I think its the allergies again. poor baby!

@Madhia: Focus! Focus! Kurta is off...hehe!

@Eva: omigosh! I have a dutta supporter. phew!