Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
As I told you, he has to figure out in his mind, what Nakku will expect 😆😆😆😆!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Madhia, Nelu: Ur rite...when it comes to Naku no one really has to tell him what's the right thing to do...he does it instinctively.
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arre kuch bhi analysis karo mein to yeh hi kahungi that today's episode was a perfect example of ' khoda pahar nikla chuha woh bhi mara hua' 🤢
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavita_1987

arre kuch bhi analysis karo mein to yeh hi kahungi that today's episode was a perfect example of ' khoda pahar nikla chuha woh bhi mara hua' 🤢

he he u funny !🤣
Now mujhe shak-wak hai dutta ke don hone par.. ek ladki oss ki ankho mein onglie dalke ose budhho bana rahi hai...Ab morey -uncle hi bachaenge hume aur nakku ko pohonchaenge dutta ke paas !😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shabaza786

ok sarala luks like im gnna start my protest nt 2 watch again 😡😆 btw just call me sana

Yh ..she is Sana ...& me is Shabz ...!😆
nazia.icycool thumbnail
the way he left nakku's hand was a lil abrupt isn't it? ekdum se nakku ka haath chod diya as if he suddenly realised that he is holding nakku's hands in front of his fiancee...the direction should have been better..there were many flaws..
i felt he could leave nakku's hands a lil smoother..he should have had this feeling that afetr seeing sups..he just 4got abt nakku and unconsciously left her hand..but it was as if he intentionally drew his hands..that waa an idiotis act..and dunno y mishal had this dumb appearance in the episode today..he wasnt dutta today..
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 the whole hand holding thing shows the whole meaning of story like how naku helped him  to get closer to sups n when he is in love with sups he forgot about naku completely. poor naku only if he could see the love in naku's eyes n betrayal in sups.
Pallavi_2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

poor naku only if he could see the love in naku's eyes n betrayal in sups.

And this inspite of his saying in a prev.episode that he can read the language of eyes.Is this how Dutta reads the language of eyes? 😛
TheRager thumbnail
woh toh aise hi bolta hain...ya phir his eye reading is restricted to people he considers enemy party. like he cud read sups till he thought that she's scared of him. once she convinced him that she was willing to make their relationship work he became blind.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

the whole hand holding thing shows the whole meaning of story like how naku helped him  to get closer to sups n when he is in love with sups he forgot about naku completely. poor naku only if he could see the love in naku's eyes n betrayal in sups.

rather than forgot sups' fear took precendence over naku's. which i suppose in a way is justified as he's sups fiancee and obviously he is more duty bound towards her rather than naku.