Welcome to Tamil Section - Introduce Yourself!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi ,
Per: Janu

Porantalnal
 - Sept 7

Pidichathe
 - Reading n travelling

IF - Started long ago 2004.... use to write update for Kalki serial then,,,, continue with reading wonderful updates .....
Name : - sasi
B' day : 20th April
Hobbies: cooking n reading
started IF : i used to watch hindi serial kasam se, browsing for the updates n found IF to b useful info on Kasam Se..after tht i followed up on, megala sumtimes...n now i'm just reading the updates for munthanai mudichu n thendral in advance. thanks to IF, used to have a collection of recipes from IF as well..n sorry for not being an active member as i'm attached with work, housework n my baby...

nice to be here.

Edited by sasila - 13 years ago
Name: Priya

Birthday: 14 Oct

Hobbies: Singing, dancing, mokkai pottufying etc...😛

IF Journey: Landed here when a few of my friends suggested I join IF to discuss more abt Thendral (the show i was madly in love with) so joined and I've made manyyyy frens and having a great time here.. occassionally following nadaswaram too. 😊

Hola Guys and Gurlz.... 😊

NameAnba

B'day -07 Nov (Kamal Hassan Sir birthday datum ennado birthday datum onnu theriyuma... But I'm much much more younger than him...lol.)😆

Hobbies:  watching TV, reading novels (mostly English and Tamils and some Malays)... listening to songs ...making siggies and avis....appuram ennoda sisters' ellaraiyum pesi pesi kollurathu....😛

IF Journey : Firstly landed in IF on April 2008 after knowing that there is no cable TV facility at University ..(NO TV NO Dulhann😲😲)...then get crossed with IF and join it to watch the episodes and read the written updates of Banoo Main Teri Dulhann....Now, I'm a regular in Rishton Se Badi Pratha forum.....and also silent readers to Chellameh, Thangam and Thendral forum...Happy to be part of IF 👍🏼... I got many friends here and really addicted to IF.....😉

Love,
Anba RK

P/s:  Thanks to anjkhoney for sending PM asking me to join here....

Edited by LoveViShalini - 13 years ago
Name : Krithiga

Birthday : Sep 16th

Hobbies : Listing to music, catching up with friends by mails and messenger, reading ontological and mythological books and links from Internet, and last but not least to watch cricket..

IF Journey: joined here to read the reviews about Balika Vadhu initially.. now am reading many other tamil serial updates as well.. since am working, am not able to watch T.V. much and so am comfortable in reading the updates itself.. since am too busy with my work and houshold activities, am not able to reply back to any of the discussions :(

Hai,,

Name: Cintu aka Ranjana😛

B'day -Dec 10(year😉)

Hobbiesplaying online games😃 & ofcourse watching TV😆 .

IF Journey :landed up while searching shubhangi atre photos😳,then signed up & being a silent member for few months...now little active on sangini, Pratha & kasturi forums⭐️..
(in btw :wanted 2 introduce myself here for a long time😳..but there is no intro thread here😲..& i dont know any member here😕..so just come now & then😊..)

Name: Pearl

Birthday: 27th May

Hobbies: Listening to music, reading and watching TV

IF Journey: An avid fan of Thendral serial, when googling for more information on the Thendral serial, I came across IF. Started to love the comments from the members under that section. Now actively involved myself in the discussions. Got many good friends and happy to be a member of India Forum

Edited by beatricepearl - 13 years ago
Name : Srima

Birthday : 11th March [Rupert Murdoch shares his birthday with me 😉]

Hobbies : Oor suthing , arattai adikking ,Freecell playing apart from reading[  only magazines - no patience & time for novels], listening to music ,& of course watching Thendral [ srima idhu hobbya , punishmenta?]

IF Journey :My journey with IF is a chance happening. On a dull rainy evening , with not much work to do , was surfing the net for some juicy Bolly wood , Kolywood news when accidentally landed in this Jollywood. Impressed by some member's stupendous fan fictions , started visiting the update threads - to be more precise, Anandam thread.The humorous updates prompted me to watch the serial live mainly to familiarize myself  with the character's names & the funny nick names assigned to them by the updaters.Initially was a silent visitor to the forum , slowly started participating in the discussion , later on jumped in to the updater bandwagon.Since then it has been a wonderful journey all along, connecting with innumerable friends globally. Thank you IF.
Edited by srima - 13 years ago
Name: Nicole
Birthday Day: March 17th
Your Hobbies: Reading, Forums, Chatting, Designing
IF Journey: I went on vacation and missed several episodes of  my favorite serial Thendral, and i was not able to watch online because of the crappy internet on that place. I tried to search in Google and came across IF with daily Thendral updates and i loved the comments from other members. Then i started to join discussions with other friends in Thendral section.
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Name: Jessie
Birthday Day: January 19th
Your Hobbies: Reading, Hanging out with Friends, Yoga, Watching Movies and TV
IF Journey:I accidentally found IF when I was looking for information about a serial(i think it was Maharani)...but then I got hooked!