No Update Requests:READ

Vineeta92 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No Update Requests...

Please be patient for the updates. Please DO NOT open topics asking for updates, they will be posted as soon as available.The coolbies and videobies are human beings and they may be busy or have any personal committments.So please have patience.If it gets too late then I will personally look into the matter and post a short summary.But please refrain from opening new topics asking for updates.They will be closed.

If you are not assigned to do the updates then please do not post updates. This is not fair as the updater spends time in doing the update and when they come to the forum they find it already done and posted, it puts the updaters work to waste.If the updater is very late and if you want to update then please send a PM to the updater.

Riya is suppose to do the updates for Thursdays and Fridays.She has school so she gets a bit late.Please be patient!I am also a human being,even I get late sometimes.But if i get late I will always inform you people before hand.

Hope the forum is clean now.I am tired of closing new topics asking for updates.

Also please use the HELP DESK for querries.They will surely be answered as soon as possible.

Hoping to get a positive response from all of u soon😊
YMGGK devt team.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Thanks for posting this Vineeta.