shaadi mein twist!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
oh well lets just see what the cvs have in store for us!
Originally posted by divy609

I was just thinking,is Veer-Taps marriage registered 😕 because it was Ichcha who was supposed to marry him then all this swapping 😡 happened so.............it was basically Veer Singh Bundela and Ichcha 😳 so why all this divorce,.........
exactly divya...thats what i have been thinking for long time....a marriage is valid if and only if it is legalised....
Originally posted by nutmeg7

exactly divya...thats what i have been thinking for long time....a marriage is valid if and only if it is legalised....

the one who u take saat phere with, put the mangalsutra and sindoor on is the one ur married to! remember choti bahu where dev and radhika's first wedding was with vishakha's name!
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

the one who u take saat phere with, put the mangalsutra and sindoor on is the one ur married to! remember choti bahu where dev and radhika's first wedding was with vishakha's name!
there is something called law which apparently no serial shows....
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

but dev has remarried radhika allready ...and he had never accepted vishaka as his wife
so  in the same  line  veer will also remarry iccha ..😆