1st April Written Update complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guys Happy April Fools Day πŸ˜ƒ

did you all enjoy getting fooled by anyone πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well the update will be up shortly πŸ˜›

Part 1

Starts of with Ritu saying to preeti that where is the saree or is there any sort of colour that went inside it. preeti thinks to herself that she was right it was ritu who put the colour on the saree she says to amaji that I sent it for dry cleaning as it was looking really dull and your saree is so beautifull and at home how much you wash it the same sort of shine dosnt come and I know how much you like that saree Ritu says that dry cleaning is costly. Preeti goes I know but do you know that theres a new dry cleaner opened in the next street and he is dry cleaning the clothes free to promote his business. Ritu says something and amaji says be quite what she did today was clever now i can say to the next door neighnour who is always boasting she never wears anything beside dry cleaned stuff that sometimes we also wear dry cleaning stuff. Sajani brings Kheer and tells amaji to taste it and praise ritu she spits it out saying that is this kheer or poision if you didnt want to make it you could have refuesed what was the point of wasting milk rice and kesar preeti is smiling to herself amaji says its got so much salt in it try it. She goes I put sugar from the sugar jar preeti goes i think you forgot in the morning you put salt in the sugar jar you told me to remember and you forgot yourself. Preeti says to forgive her as humans make mistake and she didnt do it on purpose amaji says if it wasnt on purpose she still has wasted all this stuff and nowdays i wonder where her head is she dosnt pay attention to a single thing (go preeti loved the way she dealt with ritu serves ritu right)

Part 2
Preeti goes to Ritu remember one thing of mine who ever makes a mistake isnt forgiven all the time they also get punished for that. At vinay house chachaji phones and radikha picks it up he enquires weather vinay has reached home yet or not she goes no he goes oh yeah he was saying he needed to go to the bank i am becoming forgetfull day by day. There vinay arrives she tells him chahcaji phoned he was asking about the money are you alright he goes yeah i am fine just a little tierd. she goes to get something for him to drink he goes to himself how shall i tell you its not tierdness but i am feeling uneasy due to my own carelessness. Back at rishi house sumi is getting ready rishi praises her by saying thats the thing i like about you that what ever happens you take the new day positively now hurry up we are going she goes where he goes where i take you she goes but he goes no just listen to me your husband thats whats taught in your upbringing she goes i dont like going to these partys he goes you dont have a choice here just obey the husband and dont test my patitence (poor sumi seems so frightened)
there suroj is mumering to herself saying that vinay isnt well she left everything and started looking after him the chachaji comes home and says dont you have anything else to do beside talk about others then he asks radikha where is vinay she goes in his room he isnt feeling very well suroj goes that now the whole neighbourhood will know hes ill now go to the kitchen and do some work so we can get dinner on time (why dosnt she do it instead of lazing around 😑) There chachaji tells mr sharma to come home and get the money and vinay comes there he informs him of this and says to vinay whats wrong why is your face down have you got a temp  

Part 3
Vinay informs him that the money hasnt gone in the bank before chachaji can ask him suroj screams saying where is the money then chachaji tells her to be quite he is telling there his dad and radikha comes out aswell he narates the story to everyone and radikha says to hersef how carless can he be. His dad goes there is a limit to being carless and 15 lakhs isnt a small amount he goes i know i have made a big mistake but i have reported it to the police suroj goes what can the police do if your own people are carless and his dad goes you made us face a big loss. Suroj goes is that all your gonna say after he has made such a big mistake and why not its a shared business if its a profit we share it if its a loss share again and 15 lakhs isnt a small amount and does he know how you earn this much money. he is usless and hasnt earned a single penny till yet. the person who dosnt know how to write down the profit but instead draws picture what can you expect from him if its profit or loss makes no difference to him all his needs are fulfilled and if you make him work he will make us face a loss and if he stays home he will gain profit by doing nothing both ways our loss. Chachaji tells her to be quite and says human make mistake and he is a kid she goes him and a child he is married and bro your son commited a crime he has been home since long and told us now if we didnt ask he woudnt told us she goes good thing bhabhiji isnt alive to see this you didnt say anything to him if she was here she would have felt so bad. Vinay dad leaves and vinay appoligieses to chachaji and chachiji takes his hand away suroj goes if your chachaji forgives you i wont and will never forget this matter (I really like the chachaji he is so kind hearted willing to forgive vinay after the big loss of money this suroj felt like slapping her 😑)  

Part 4
There rishi and sumi arrive at the restaurant and its the same person that misbeahaved with sumi she has flashback and tells rishi he goes so this time behave properly with him and make sure you say sorry first thing. He greets them and they sit down and the two people go what would you like he goes whatever you will have mr agarwal (I didnt catch his name properly he is the one who misbeahed with her last time) ask sumi what she wants and rishi replys orange juice mr chada calls the waiter over and order the drinks and mr agarwal is looking at sumi making her feel uncomfortable. There surya arrives with his client sho goes i like to do meetings out of office because its more confidentional and not everyone like you is loyal back at rishi table mr agarwal excuses himself and goes to make a phone call mr chada goes to rishi that nothings gone wrong yet ask bhabhi to say sorry to him once he is happy everything will be fine. Rishi says to sumi once he comes you have to say sorry you understand surya looks at there table mr agarwal comes back and surya is still staring at them back at surya tabkle his client goes where is your attention he goes nowhere here and he looks at them again rishi nudges sumi indicating her to say sorry mr agarwal says that I am not the person who takes over other peoples company but people come to me themselves offering there company then he says lets talk business a company becomes a company sumi wipes her face and something is left on it he is about to clean it sumi takes his hand away and his drink gets knocked over he goes what the hell and rishi is about to slap her surya stops him (🀒🀒 rishi is such an cheap perosn)rishi is shocked to see him while poor sumi is frightned rishi goes you here how dare you hold my hand leave it he goes i will leave it first promise me you wont raise your hand on sumiji raising hand on your wife dosnt look good. Rishi goes sumi is my wife i can behave with her anyway i wont you stay out of my matters if you try and intefer it wont be good for you surya goes your not in your senses right now thats why you have stopped thinking between the right and wrong and he tells sumi that i will drop you home you staying her isnt safe right now rishi goes sumi is my wife she is going to stay here have you heard now get lost poor sumi is crying and frightened and goes near surya and says lets go jejaji rishi is shocked and goes stay here sumi but she goes with surya and his clients leave he has flashback of surya face and sumi holding his arm and it ends there.

poor sumi i feel sorry for her and this rishi is so cheap glad that surya told him. Preeti rocked in getting back to ritu suroj is just annoying 😑 cant belive i am saying this but i liked amaji today
overall good epi wonder what happens tomorow
sorry for any mistakes
and dont forget to press the like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Happy April Fool Day to you too...

Thanks for the written update ...
imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
finally a heroine who gives as good as she gets. Go preeti go!
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the written update ...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay for Preeti, she gets good marks for offending Ritu and getting her into trouble with Amma JiπŸ‘πŸ˜†  I was laughing at the faces Ritu was making.   Preeti, you go girl !  Get her back , then she won't mess with you.

Rishi is a low-life.  Sumi needs to leave him for good and go home.   They should find her another hubby like SK.

Thanks Mariam for the updateπŸ˜ƒ
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the update!!!
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!
fuzzyface thumbnail
preeti good job in dealing with Ritu
surya good job in dealing with Rishi
nice tag team πŸ˜›
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Mariam! πŸ˜›
very well written!πŸ‘
loved Preeti there..she's dealing wih Ritu the right way!πŸ˜‰
Rishi's too bad...dunno wha's goin to happen to Summi when she gets back to her sasural