Yashdeep Nain in Rajan Shahi's show?

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yashdeep Nain in Rajan Shahi's show?
Buzz up!

Yashdeep Nain, a contestant from STAR Plus' Perfect Bride was in news when rumours linked him with Parul Chouhan.

Now there is news that Yashdeep is taking up acting as a profession and he is meeting with Rajan Shahi, who is busy making another show for STAR Plus.

We spoke to Yashdeep Nain, "Yes, I had gone for the auditions and I met Rajan Sir. But right now, I am working on other aspects of acting like working on voice modulation; I am also working on my Hindi diction, which I think is very important to develop the source of acting."

About his parent's decision, he said that, "They don't have any objection if I take this as a profession because they are quite confident about me. So may be in two or three months, I might do acting. "

Now when you are working on the acting aspect, which TV shows are you following? "I love STAR Plus and I think the channel has the best entertaining shows on TV and among TV shows, l love watching Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya and Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, I love the track."

Recently, there was news that Yashdeep was dating Parul Chouhan and he clarifies, "There is nothing like that as I know Parul but I am not dating Parul though she is good human being, I met Kinshuk and I know Angad also."

Among the Perfect Bride contestants with whom are you in touch? "I am in touch with Rajbeer and Silkina," he adds
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100401_6

I read another article also, where they asked Raja Shahi and he said that Yashdeep has a very bright future in the TV industry. While he did not confirm that he  has cast him in his new show, he didnt say no. He said "I cant disclose anything as of now"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Piscean-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wonder why Yashdeep loves watching Bidaai.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: --Piscean--

I wonder why Yashdeep loves watching Bidaai.

In this case u r wondering why all the people who watch Bidaai watch it, coz not only Yashdeep watches Bidaai, only if u r thinking of the rumour of him with Parul............

just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the post.
So how many guys r going to be in his serial.Kunal verma, yashdeep,new faces also. I guess its going to be a multistarrer.
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its just...
Maybe he knoow Rajan sir.... 😕
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
working with RS in the new show damn it
sorry but i dont want to see any fresh faces now
we seen alreayd many
i want to see old faces back