Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Disha Wakani quitting TMKOC :( Article

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Disha Wakani , the pretty actress who has been the face of Daya in SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah is all set to quit the serial.

Our reporter caught up with Asitkumar Modi, Producer, Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah who confirmed the news, saying "Yes, it is true that Disha has opted out of Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah ". On the probable replacement, Modi states, "We are on a lookout for Disha's replacement. You will get to know of it in few days' time".

Much to the astonishment of loyal Taarak Mehta viewers, Disha avers, "Daya was a very sweet character and will remain close to me forever. But things need to move on and I am surely quitting Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. My last date of shoot is on 1st April". For the uninitiated, the buzz of Disha's exit from the show was doing rounds for a while, but the creative unit had decided to keep the news low profile till all was confirmed.

Disha's contract was to end in last week of April, but the actress is said to have requested the channel and the production house to relieve her few days in advance. Disha who has acted in many Gujarathi plays now aspires to go the Bollywood way. "I have got many offers in big screen, but I will need at least one month for myself before I take up my next offer", clarifies Disha.

On an ending note, Disha thanks her fans for having loved her as Daya. "I wish the serial all the very best. They have a very smart creative unit and I am sure they will take the track in a convincing manner", says Disha.

With Disha gone, there was a buzz that a new actress is being selected to fit into the shoes of Daya. Keep watching this space to know who is the new Hey Maa Maataji girl !

source : Kal Tak News , reported by Rita reporter. Kya aap April Fool Ban Gaye ? SMS kijiye hume Fool<space>Yes/No<space>Your Name aur Bhej dijiye usse is number per 420  *khi khi khi khi * 🤣

Happy April Fool's day TMKOCians !!! 🤣
Edited by Ishan. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY APRIL FOOL TO ALL aur ishan mein april fool nahi bani bcz she can't leave tmkoc and that also on 1 april 😃Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great idea to make us April fools ishaan!

well, i had NEARLY fallen for it specially since the show has been screened for so long but after i finished reading the amount of space u left  made me think that something is fishy.

And i was right........If u would have left less space maybe i would have been completely fooled!

Edited by Nachiket94 - 14 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
LMAO Nachiket i did it deliberately coz , if someone had read it and had a heart attack then they would have definitely killed me !! 🤣
Sahil5 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HAHA VERY SMART MAIN BI NAHI BANA BEC MAINE PEHLE HI NICHAY PADH LIYA THA
-simi- thumbnail
omfg ishan i saw this in ur siggy in IC and i was liek 😲 NAHIIIIII!!!!

stupid stupid stupid!
Ishan. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simi-

omfg ishan i saw this in ur siggy in IC and i was liek 😲 NAHIIIIII!!!!

stupid stupid stupid!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Simiiiiiiiii finally I managed to fool someone !!! 🤣

.Aparajhita. thumbnail
i've also nearly fallen into it...
bt same as nachiket...bc .de space left by u..i cam 2 knw dat its a prank u played🤣