TB-Hina refuses to wear revealing clothes

Posted: 14 years ago

Hina Khan refuses to wear revealing clothes; storms out of sets...

01 April 2010 | 3:33pm  

Hina Khan, the protagonist of Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai had a big argument with the creatives recently, and stormed out of the sets...

Hina Khan, the protagonist of Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai recently had a huge argument with the creative team, Series Director and even Rajan Shahi over a particular scene, which resulted in Hina almost barging out of the sets in protest!!

According to our source, "Naitik and Akshara are having some jolly good private time at Daman, and this needed the protagonists to shoot some intimate scenes. In fact, the creative team wanted Hina to wear a western low dress and enter water for one such romantic scene. But Hina who has an issue over wearing revealing dresses, got into a big argument with the creatives and director present on the sets. She was told that the channel and production house wanted such an intimate scene to be shot, and if she has problems, she had to talk to Rajan Shahi on this".

But the girl got livid when Rajan Shahi too put his foot down and asked her to continue with the shoot. "This angered Hina a lot, and she literally told the producer that she will not shoot such a scene and will leave the set immediately. Rajan did not budge even then, and asked her to do whatever she wanted to do. But when Hina was about to storm out of the sets, the entire unit revealed that this was an April Fool prank played on her", informs our source.

When contacted, Hina Khan confirmed the news and said, "Yes, the entire team was involved, starting from the creatives to the director, Karan and even Rajan sir. They knew that I am very short tempered, and would easily get angry if rubbed on the wrong side (smiles). I protested and had a word with Rajan Sir too, but he too did not oblige. Then when I told him that I am walking out of the sets, he simply said that he would then ask the unit to pack up and leave. After all this, the entire unit in their own jovial mood opened up that this was an April fool prank".

Elaborating more, Hina said, "I was so angry at them; I started pushing them and scolding them when I got to know that I have been fooled. The unit told me that I was the 'laadli' of the show, so they could not stop themselves from playing a prank (smiles)".

Hina who has already been made 'Bakra' now hopes that she gets thro the day today (April 1st) without falling prey yet again!!

Hina, we too have our fingers crossed…

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh
thanks...I too was just reading it!

AND I almost believed it too!!

Good prank, YRKKH team!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks for sharing
OMG I too believed it!! hahaha
baap re....i believed it too....n was getting happy that smp on its way......LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† getting inside the water wearing a low western dress......WOW....hahahahahaha....

but YR team, achcha prank tha......πŸ˜ƒ

Thnxx Fouzia di for posting it.....πŸ€—
Originally posted by Tafseer

baap re....i believed it too....n was getting happy that smp on its way......LOL πŸ˜† πŸ˜† getting inside the water wearing a low western dress......WOW....hahahahahaha....

🀣 Even i got too excited abt the romance in water 😳 😳 But unfortunately aisa kuch nahi dikhayenge πŸ˜ƒ Vaise Hina has done a good thing in spite of it being a prank πŸ‘

even i was happy πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

mee too believed t.. actually got excited ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i must say really good one he he πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thank u for the postπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nice prank and hina is such a nice girl.........πŸ‘
thnxx atonzz fr sharing !! gr8 prank !πŸ˜†