Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: PRAVINP

Thanks for d update...

Just watched d new promo..they showed..Jogi will find out Santosh on d highway....but she runs away from there..but that Gaji find out again santosh..n promo ended with scared look of Santosh..

So if gaji sees her he'll probably let her escape cuz then it will be humiliating for jogi ๐Ÿ˜› Hope that happens
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@blue angel-happy holidays and dont worry and keep posting

@pravin-thanks for the promo,santosh will surely run away and gaji will allow her to run as jogi is his enemy number one
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sang_hari

no problems megha.sia toh she made up for the lapse that occurred on monday's episode.raghav was sharp then today it was sia's day.she did her job well with chachi and jhoomar in tow.ammaji as smart as she was got stuck today and so gladdening to see

yep dear hard work was done by siaaaa the great๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Originally posted by: poetic

Chalo kuch toh jeeta isi bahaane ... ๐Ÿ˜†

yeah dear๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Thanks for d update...

Just watched d new promo..they showed..Jogi will find out Santosh on d highway....but she runs away from there..but that Gaji find out santosh again ..n promo ended with scared look of Santosh..

yeah i too feel gaji will let santy run away because that will be a big humilation for jogi๐Ÿ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghaparti

yep dear hard work was done by siaaaa the great๐Ÿ˜†

actually sia is doing a weight reduction programme for a zero size figure that is why she is running around๐Ÿ˜†.husband ke jaisa fit hona chahati hai๐Ÿ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah i too feel gaji will let santy run away because that will be a big humilation for jogi๐Ÿ˜†

jogi is gaji's enemy number one isseliye jogi's defeat is gaji's victory
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@blue angel-happy holidays and dont worry and keep posting

@pravin-thanks for the promo,santosh will surely run away and gaji will allow her to run as jogi is his enemy number one

hope so..it will happen than gaji is our new hero..๐Ÿ˜†....today's episode was too much..i'm Laughed like anything..ohh..n that sia's dialogue on my room..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..i'm so confused which is her room..๐Ÿ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

hope so..it will happen than gaji is our new hero..๐Ÿ˜†....today's episode was too much..i'm Laughed like anything..ohh..n that sia's dialogue on my room..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†..i'm so confused which is her room..๐Ÿ˜†

today even i was laughing at the game and ammaji's defeat๐Ÿ˜†.actually gaji has become a hero of sorts after he started calling ammaji budiya.but raghav and sia are idiots jaldi that my room your room problem will be solved and then it will become our roomsoon dekhna
meghaparti thumbnail

actually sia is doing a weight reduction programme for a zero size figure that is why she is running around๐Ÿ˜†.husband ke jaisa fit hona chahati hai๐Ÿ˜†

yah gud onee dear..weight reduction programmeeee huhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜†