Comic Relief: My Brain+Dutta = Mush

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys...here comes another CR for today..the last day of March 2010 πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ/...hope you all are ready for April Fools day tomorrow πŸ˜‰

My Brain = Mush
OMG...today...regardless of what else was going on...it was all about DUTTA!! omg...the was shirtless for a very...VERY...VERY long time!! 😳😳😳... (on a side note...we must ban the undershirts!!! πŸ˜‰) ...he was just walking around in all his hotness like it was nothing...little does he realize that we over here and completely hyperventilating...drooling and becoming melting messes in our homes 😳😳😳...i mean WOW...i couldnt stop checking him out today....he was checking out his wound...and i was checking out his hot bod!! ☺️ (dont look at me like that...you know you drooled too πŸ˜›) aur phir...when he came out in the YELLOW kurta...i just about died 😲😲😲
Dutta Bhao...joh black aur brown aur grey ke ilava kuch pehnta nahin...woh aaj...YELLO mein!? 😲😲😲...he looked absolutely superb....so sweet and handsome! omg...i literally gasped when they showed him dressed like that 😳😳😳...*sigh*...i so want him!...and then the way he was trying to tell Baji he has a date with Sups...just using his eyes 🀣...he looked so adorable!!!! 😳😳...OMG...awesome episode today!

JAZ
ps: Fivr yaar...you are so missing out not seeing him...sucks you have to wait to get home!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail

omg!!! jazzz duttaa sirff meraa haii.. keepp ur eyes ndd handss to urselff 🀣

jnawaz thumbnail
whatever sindy!! you wish honey...keep dreaming!!

JAZ

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: Me too will have to wait for a LONG time to see him. someone have pity and post the pics. btw the forum is eeriely silent today. datta was all droolicious and yet no hypeventilating threads? 😲
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Jaz: *sigh* And today's an UBER LONG day! *sigh* Looks good SHIRTLESS and with a SHIRT/KURTA ON? Why am I not surprised! *sigh* And I can't even watch the episode till I finish my TINs (which I am not sure will happen before this weekend since my mom keeps enforcing curfew every night!) - maybe I can just watch the pictures (if someone is kind enough to post them). Lol, just watch all of us turn into a pile of goop after this episode! 😍 *sigh* Edited by -Fivr- - 14 years ago
iwantitall thumbnail

jjazzz- owwwwww *that hurt didnt it?* 🀣

nazia.icycool thumbnail
hey jazz..i agree wid u dear...just loved to dee him in yellow..he looked soo adorable😳..i just couldnt take my eyes off!!kitna sona lagra tha naπŸ˜†..mmm..and i also loved the fact that this yellow depicted his optimism towards life..a BRIGHT future....ab wo aise hi smiles deta rahega aur changa dikhega..then i cant keep maself 4m watching all the episodes..😍..who is paying heed to sups and mavali..humein to dutta se matlab hai...hai ki nai??
himalayanyeti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
kyun sataati hai yaar...... even I am at work and can watch the episode only after I go home.... *sigh* Dutta *sigh* in black *sigh* in white *sigh* in any color *sigh* 😍
Edited by himalayanyeti - 14 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@himalayanyeti: I know right! Not being able to watch the episode right away is such a "character-builder" - you learn to build your patience! They should totally use this as a character-building technique in schools/colleges! 🀣
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree wid u Jaz ....
Although the epi waz all bout Dutta & Sups ...but Dutta luked droolicious throughout ....!
😍