Ajit,Rasika,&Manjusha hate club!!!!!!!

Posted: 14 years ago
We have a hate club for Shravani since somtimes she gets on too our nerves with her performance of trying to separate our beloved Arman!😆🥱

So its the high time that we come up with a hate club richly dedicated to the three musketeer's of the Pavitra rishta show!😆😡

Arthos,Pothos & Aramis, indeed the main villians of the show who go scott free everytime and there act of heinous crime always goes pardoned!

The protagonist of the show if we sit on having hopes on them nothing will happen as both are mahan souls from the boulevard of broken dreams!😭😡

Ajit always all the ingredients of taking the top notch of villian category, very closely followed by Rasika and to an extent Manjusha!😡

Rasika's plots and eventually the bakra's would be either Karanjkar family or the Deshmukh family!😡
Miss Shakar and insaniyat baba are helpless souls who merely watch the events unfold!

So we PRians will teach them a lesson or two and give them the same medicine what they inflict on our poor Arman!😡

**Guys but this topic is for hating the trio,  but we all have to follow the normal Code of Conduct of IF n also its character not actor's hate club so plzz nothing offensive on the artist who mere  perform and entertain us, without them the show would lose all its spice!
WE can be critical if we dont like their work but plzz Nothing thats offensive which will bring a bad name and shame to us, the greatest and humblest PRians on the IF forum!**************

I have joined the club how about you guys!👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by Akashspartan - 14 years ago
i have joined too.... its good to blurt out all dil ki bhadash on Rakshash i mean rasika, Arsenic i mean Ajit, maharani of ullus i mean Manju..... hate them from the bottom of my heart....
Welcome buddy i hope you have a great time here!🤗
Hi Aakash. Thanks for opening this forum. I am in.
I am most definitely in . Hate these 3 to the core ..😡 😡 😡
count me in as well...thanks
buddy!! count me in...can't tolerate this Rasika, Ajith and Manju!
Oh well PRians have the pleasure of joining the club!

Will have a blast at the cost of these villians!🤣
I am in Akash . Only thing , according to me RAsika is the biggest villain , she was the one who saw the wounds on Vandus body and said it will get better with time ! Cold blooded vixen ! There , I have started my official hate !

Ajit and Manju follow her as they have been trained by her only .
count me in dude....they are like rodents that should be exterminated.