DN vm - Saibo - Page 1 - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Ritu that was awesome, word to everything that Pooja said.
I have been waiting all day to watch the VM.

🤗🤗🤗 for  such a lovely VM.

Just one scene and you have blended with the lyrics so well.
His excuse of having work and then turning back at Saab...the slow steps at dheere dheere...
Just awesome donno what more  to say.⭐️⭐️⭐️

A lovely song and lovely picturization. Don;t u dare say it was not good.
MR was so good in this scene, have you noticed the twitch in his lips when she holds his hands tighter...what a great actor he is.

Missing MR 😭😭😭

Originally posted by Lekz

Ritu that was awesome, word to everything that Pooja said.
I have been waiting all day to watch the VM.

🤗🤗🤗 for  such a lovely VM.

Just one scene and you have blended with the lyrics so well.
His excuse of having work and then turning back at Saab...the slow steps at dheere dheere...
Just awesome donno what more  to say.⭐️⭐️⭐️

A lovely song and lovely picturization. Don;t u dare say it was not good.
MR was so good in this scene, have you noticed the twitch in his lips when she holds his hands tighter...what a great actor he is.

Missing MR 😭😭😭

Finally you are here. 😆 your welcome Lekz. 😳 I'm so glad u liked it. 😃
@ bold: I had to add that dialogue with D saying I have work to do and then just one word from N and he melts and starts walking dheere dheere towards N. 😍 I was worried that the vm wasn't good coz I used just one scene but reading everyone's comments, I'm glad I only used this one perfect scene. 😳
twitch in his lips - never noticed it. itna zyaada sirf aap log notice karte ho. will watch it again. I needed a behana to watch it again anyways. 😆 😆
aww don't cry. 🤗 just cherish the moments we have had a lot of fun watching.😳
Thanks for requesting a vm on this song. 🤗 I enjoyed making a vm on it.

Originally posted by -Ritz-

Finally you are here. 😆 your welcome Lekz. 😳 I'm so glad u liked it. 😃
@ bold: I had to add that dialogue with D saying I have work to do and then just one word from N and he melts and starts walking dheere dheere towards N. 😍 I was worried that the vm wasn't good coz I used just one scene but reading everyone's comments, I'm glad I only used this one perfect scene. 😳
twitch in his lips - never noticed it. itna zyaada sirf aap log notice karte ho. will watch it again. I needed a behana to watch it again anyways. 😆 😆
aww don't cry. 🤗 just cherish the moments we have had a lot of fun watching.😳
Thanks for requesting a vm on this song. 🤗 I enjoyed making a vm on it.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Once again for this wful treat.

Oh the curl of lips spoke volumes, OMG his eyes in that scene you could just cry for him...with him...

hey ritzy... loved the saibo vm... the scene is such a memorable one... jus can't get enough of it...

trying to watch it since yesterday... but net was too slow.. jus watched it..

Originally posted by rama_2010

hey ritzy... loved the saibo vm... the scene is such a memorable one... jus can't get enough of it...

trying to watch it since yesterday... but net was too slow.. jus watched it..

hi rama. thanks. 😳 I'm glad u enjoyed it. yeah hospital scene is one memorable scene never to be forgotten. 😳
That was really beautiful 👏! Wonderful song that perfectly suited Tasha's feel and soul. Nice conceptualization, and situation pick (OT scenes) that perfectly blended with the song.Even Daya has made a VM on the same song, and both the VMs are really good 😳. Btw, which song is this? Havent heard it before 😳.

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

That was really beautiful 👏! Wonderful song that perfectly suited Tasha's feel and soul. Nice conceptualization, and situation pick (OT scenes) that perfectly blended with the song.Even Daya has made a VM on the same song, and both the VMs are really good 😳. Btw, which song is this? Havent heard it before 😳.

thanks Aparna. 😳 OT scene did fit in well. 😳 yeah I've seen Daya's vm on it. it's fabulous. 😃
 the song is Saibo from the movie Shor in the City. OMG u haven't heard of this song? 😲 it's the best song. u won't believe on IF: they did not put this song in the top 10 list. the comments on the article finally made them put this song on their list. 😆 people were commenting and saying is IF deaf since fans had been requesting IF for almost 1 month and IF refused to put it in their list and then eventually they had to put it in their list. 😆