Uttaran

How'll Vansh react after knowing abt Veer-ichcha ?

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

How will Vansh react after knowing abt Veer-ichcha ? I know if also depends on how much of it will he come to know but in case he is not brain washed by Tapu baba what will he do ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting question...well if we completely ignore Tappu baba for a minute😆..and lets assume that Vansh gets to know the complete truth before marriage..then he will not marry Ichha but I don't think he will ask Veer to sit in the same mandap and marry Ichha just because Veer is still not legally divorced from Tappu and so the marriage won't b validSo in this case Ichha will b left unmarried again😕

But if Vansh comes to know the complete truth after marriage..then we can expect a huge outburst from Vansh but eventually he will accept Ichha just because they r married and nothing can b done

But in case Tappu brings out a twisted truth in front of Vansh before or after marriage which is most likely to happen😆..then Vansh will start developing hatred towards Ichha and in that hatred only he might marry her..So Ichha will b suffering even after marriage and Tappu will hv the last laugh😡..Eventually things might settle down😆

Sorry but I m not able to find any positivity in this show now😭😕
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Interesting question...well if we completely ignore Tappu baba for a minute😆..and lets assume that Vansh gets to know the complete truth before marriage..then he will not marry Ichha but I don't think he will ask Veer to sit in the same mandap and marry Ichha just because Veer is still not legally divorced from Tappu and so the marriage won't b validSo in this case Ichha will b left unmarried again😕

But if Vansh comes to know the complete truth after marriage..then we can expect a huge outburst from Vansh but eventually he will accept Ichha just because they r married and nothing can b done

But in case Tappu brings out a twisted truth in front of Vansh before or after marriage which is most likely to happen😆..then Vansh will start developing hatred towards Ichha and in that hatred only he might marry her..So Ichha will b suffering even after marriage and Tappu will hv the last laugh😡..Eventually things might settle down😆

Sorry but I m not able to find any positivity in this show now😭😕

Yes I agree with u completely. Kuch to positivity honi chahiye
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well the marriage is happening n i dont think tapu will say anything vansh will just find the letter n get real upset n question everyone
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
really dont care if he comes to know about veer-iccha after marraige... 
as he will turn negative or be in a very bad mood
one cant tolerate tappu and now one more vansh ..
veiwers need a strong heart to withstand 2 negative charcacters in 20 minute serial ..😆
but good if he comes to know of it before marraige but its unlikely to happen
or else tappu will force vansh to marry iccha

but the best thing iccha is unmarried again but it wont happen
nutmeg7 thumbnail
he will come to know about veer- ichcha after the wedding.....he will explode for sure...
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

he will come to know about veer- ichcha after the wedding.....he will explode for sure...

and should explode on tappu
as she is the one who had instigated vansh ....
but will that happen or will tappu escape this time also ...
veerich thumbnail
i really don't know abt this man ......i think he will question iccha abt this in alone ...
& then  itna dimag nhi rha ab mera 😭..................only ctvs know it very well...

neenu55 thumbnail
he will probably ask his favourite bhabi

ms highness tapasya chudail

its her plan only

so she will only give the answer
Rosie5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya he has gone to the same room where brides were swapped, let's hope the grooms get swapped this time. But I fear it is all wishful thinking on our part, everything has to go according to Tapasya's plans, the creatives don't dare stray from the formula of making Taps win and forcing their viewers to tear their hair out in frustration.