Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*~Mayurians Forever 19~*~ NEW THRD P1 - Page 3

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Nidz i will go for Pray will be right back:)))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ArTiToTheEnd

Nidz i will go for Pray will be right back:)))

Ok Sam wil be waiting for you....

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Part 3.
Tanaaz tells the girls that she has set the trap and says who the father is will come in front of them. Then the operation will be successful.

Bhaktiyar says he knows why the girl was following them coz she is the baby's mom. He says he will set her in a trap and says MOGAMBO KHUSH HUA and it's his original dialogue.

Mayank is shocked that it's M's baby. Gunjan thinks the same about Samrat. Tanaaz says she will reveal their secret and she wants their help so no one comes to know about the operation.

Adhiraj says that those girls who wont let us enter the house are letting us come for dinner. Mayank says we will bear this also. Sam is lost in thought and says are the girls also romantic and cute. Benji asks him who he is talking about. Sam tells them to watch Star One and see Geet and Odni from 5th April. Mayank says they will see if they escape from Morena girls. They say all the best and go home.

Boys knock on the door and the girls stare at them. Nupur says she wont do arti of them and asks them to come inside. Nupur asks where they are looking. She says she pitited them and called them. Gunjan says the food is on the table.

Guys and girls are eating in silence. Dia asks them how their day was. Uday says the day was nice and not the night. Benji scolds him. Uday splutters and says the day is alright but in the night they are hungry so they night is bad. Gunjan asks them how the BB practice was. Sam says when champs play everything is perfect. Dia goes. Nupur is pouring water and looking at Mayank. He says he was in the library. She asks him if she said anything. Baby starts crying. All the guys get up and tend to the bay. Baby is in Mayank's hands. Girl's doubts are confirmed.

Girls go upto them and stare upto them.
Nidz is th circus over ??????????

Nidz me back:))

why is there no siggi in your siggi dabba????
Shamsaaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurarti

why is there no siggi in your siggi dabba????

Will bc when i copy the link didnt show the pic it's shows me the link of it:)))

Will bc when i copy the link didnt show the pic it's shows me the link of it:)))

it will not show the pic over there wen you reset it it will be displayed ......

precap...?????????
Shamsaaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mayurarti

it will not show the pic over there wen you reset it it will be displayed ......

ohhh then i will put a siggy:))
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Precap is dumb....N wants to spend time with M, bt he wants to be with S. Same with Sg