very elaborate wedding in television history!!!!

pinkdaisy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
it is said vansh-ichcha wedding will be a very elaborate one.....lavish...not before seen in television history..😲😲😲
.wish it was veer n ichcha wedding!!!😍

vansh-ichcha dont suit each other at allllllllllllll!!!!

anyways wish them all the good luck....and mental peace to us.....and peace to tap water...wonder why her bheja is not yet fried!!!???😃😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
#@^&$#&^($
#@$@^$*
@$@*$*@^$*
$#@$^$@*$^&

this is all what coming in my mind to say!!!!😡😡
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ya it can be elaborated in terms of time,, as it would take 1 to 2 weeks. and we'll have watch all the characters in these consumes for next 2 or 3 weeks... but as far as the lavish wedding is concerned then dont even think like this... in any of the wedding bride's outfit and jewelery is the main highlight,,,

but here in ichha's dress pre-embroidered material is used.   her jewelery really looks artificial and those stiched borders on the dupatta were like 😡 .... and vansh's turban was better than his sherwani,,, oh GOD,, these guys are  just creating fake hype there is nothing like this even vansh's room has not been decorated properly....
pinkdaisy thumbnail
i alsooooooooooooo didnt like the costumes yaaar....they look worn out......
kai ko yeh sab log over action doing...crying so much.!!!! especially ms.ichcha!!???

its their decision purely....going to helll!!!😆😆😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

ya it can be elaborated in terms of time,, as it would take 1 to 2 weeks. and we'll have watch all the characters in these consumes for next 2 or 3 weeks... but as far as the lavish wedding is concerned then dont even think like this... in any of the wedding bride's outfit and jewelery is the main highlight,,,

but here in ichha's dress pre-embroidered material is used.   her jewelery really looks artificial and those stiched borders on the dupatta were like 😡 .... and vansh's turban was better than his sherwani,,, oh GOD,, these guys are  just creating fake hype there is nothing like this even vansh's room has not been decorated properly....

huh? shonuu that jewellery was the best ive ever seen! the joda was nice but it did look a bit on the cheaper side but seriously i dont care about a lavish wedding there isnt much to do anyway....just let the marriage happen is all I want but that was seriously nice jewellery!
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

sweetie! itne details par kaise nazar gayee aapki....ek hi episode 2-3 baar dekha kya😆😆😆😆😆😆
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@arunima..... no sweetie.. i watched that just once,, actually my observation is a bit strong in terms of dressing as i want to be a textile and fashion designer but,,, were good in studies so forced to science... yeh toh thi meri dukh bhari kahani.... coming to the point,, the cost of this dress if i m not wrong is in between 10 15 thousands maximum.. and if they buy a designer out fit for the to be thakur bahu it would cost then minimum half a million.
mistyblue thumbnail
Hope this elaborate & expensive celebrations will bring something good for the viewers (read let true love of Veer & Icha win)...or it is the end of watching this further than the wedding for viewers like me ! I am still watching hoping against hope that something good will come out of it with soem major twist in story where Taps get exposed or somehow Veer end up marrying Icha...  I am not liking the marriage of Icha to Vansh at all...just cant bear watching them together ....just like cant watch Taps with Veer 😕😒
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
vansh and icha and veer n tapasya.......wonder if vansh's intezaar rang layega!
vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

vansh and icha and veer n tapasya.......wonder if vansh's intezaar rang layega!

jaroor rang layega but in a different way ...just the way tappu baba wants ..
vansh wont be happy after  the marraige but will eventually accept iccha
but veer wont even do that - accept tappu -- never ever would he do it