Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: vinuchand

Good topic telly. I will come back with my Fav's soon.

thanx a lot vinu.....i'll be w8ing for urs......

he says, I am neither god, nor is it my birthday and I am not dead either.. WOW, its was really cute.

agree vinu...me too loved that scene and then Karan's word.....the way he was saying, with sparks in eyes, some naughtyness in words.....all those words was just amazing....

uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hmmmmm........
nice on dear......I tooo loved the whole part after abha's entry in the till the phone starts ringing...u know wt was my reaction when phone rang...I was like "phone ko bhi abhi hi bajna, kitna achha scene chal raha tha....kbab me haddi...lol.."

and as u mentioned that dialogue was really gr8....and iske alawa I like all those small small chunks of Abha that she was telling to Karan in anger...
did u remember when she says....."Ab Aap sikhayenge Hume"...with the Hanger in hand and with jhutha gussa on face like a real wife...
then all...like.."Chup Rahiye", "Aap Waha ja kar baith jaiye" and many more....

Loved the whole epi and that special entry of Abha in her own room...

kabab mein haddi ...thats the perfect phrase for it...😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail
it was,.....as at that time I was thinking k there is no body to disturb them but dekho koi aur nahi to phone ki ghanti ne mere achhe khaase scene ki ghanti baja di...lol...
Vineeta92 thumbnail

it was,.....as at that time I was thinking k there is no body to disturb them but dekho koi aur nahi to phone ki ghanti ne mere achhe khaase scene ki ghanti baja di...lol...

😆 😆
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
And one more from yesterday's

When Abha thumps that iffin box in his hands he says" biwi ne pakya to nahin leking pack kiya' aur something like that and he sits down to eat
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinuchand

And one more from yesterday's

When Abha thumps that iffin box in his hands he says" biwi ne pakya to nahin leking pack kiya' aur something like that and he sits down to eat

vinu....u too with the list good yaar....
me too loved that dialogue...toooo cuteee just like Karan..;)
Telly_Addict thumbnail
in yesterdays' epi....
1. abha's dialogue: humare mata pita ne hume kya sikhaya hai, ye batane lage to shaam beet jayegi...........what a way to tell the things....

2. Karan's: Agar apne ghar waalo ko apne se hi fursat ne mile to farz  to bahar waalo ko hi nibhana padega na.....
    Biwi ke haatha ka na sahi, biwi k haath se pahli baar pack kiya hua khana hi kha lete hai......
Telly_Addict thumbnail
sab kaha gaye....
no more dialogues...????
uzee thumbnail

sab kaha gaye....
no more dialogues...????

hey sadhli...was busy with house work, and didn't get a chance to post my fav. dialogues...
from the episode on wednesday, when abha asks karan why he didn't tell her about her dad and why he left his job, i love when he says:

"Kal jab tumne mujhpe ghussa kiya tho mujhe woh ghussa kam aur adikar zayada mesus hua…woh adikar jo hum jaane anjaane mein kissi apne pe jata behthe hai…"

and then later he says:

"Mujhe nahi patha mujhme itni himmat kahan se aai…Uss samay ke liye shayad main main nahi raha tum bangaya…issi ko ek hona kehte hai abha…aur shayad issi bandan ko shaadi kehte hai…Jab hum kissi ko pure dil se pyar karte hai, tho uska parrivar bhi apna banjata hai… "

it was so sweet...and i love how he touches her face with his hand...

and in thursdays episode,  at the end, after abha takes the sari from him (I love how she took the sari from him, 😆 she was soooo jealous), he says:

"aaj manlo abha, tumhari ankhen aaj tumhara saath nahi deri…mujhse tho kuch aur hi kehri hai…tumne aaj jaatadiy ke tumhare dil mein mere liye kuch hai…"

and today, when she was putting the diyas in the water...he says:

"aap do dilon ko ya do logon ko alag karne ki kitni bhi koshish karein…kismat ya bagwan unko mila hi dete hai…"

I love how he says "meri sundar patni"..and how he touches her hand from behind...sooo romantic...it makes me think, kya ladke karan jaise hote hai?...i'm engaged, and my fiance is never that romantic...i feel like sending him these clips..and saying "kuch seekho"😛😆...

uzee thumbnail

in yesterdays' epi....
1. abha's dialogue: humare mata pita ne hume kya sikhaya hai, ye batane lage to shaam beet jayegi...........what a way to tell the things....

2. Karan's: Agar apne ghar waalo ko apne se hi fursat ne mile to farz  to bahar waalo ko hi nibhana padega na.....
    Biwi ke haatha ka na sahi, biwi k haath se pahli baar pack kiya hua khana hi kha lete hai......

i loved these dialogues too...it was a good answer to shelly, who should be more responsible, as she is the badi bahu