Who do you identify siddhant modi with?

-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

It could be anyone! Your friend, relative, favourite actor, television character, hollywood character, bollywood character ANYONE! Siddhant Modi is a distinctive character with different shades and chracteristics and that's why we luvv him! Please comment as i'd luvv to know your opinion!

Puhleez i don't want to hear the following names on this thread: armaan, riddhima, karan wahi, KSG, JW or Cvs. Pleazzz mujhe inse baksh do!@!@ this thread is solely for siddhant modi and no-one else

Siddhant reminds me of karan of hum tum and nikhil of salaam namaste (bestest movie)
I'll justify my opinion if anyone would like me to. Too much writing on this post already.
Oh and puhleez keep the harsh comments to yourself please share something nice :-)
Too many flop topics by me already, don't make this another one

Do comment... Miya
Takhliyan and have a nice day

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
mmmm u kno who he surprisngly doesnt remind me of? ajay devagan in HDDCS lol sid is...
i feel like hes unique. but maybe mm superman cuz hes that amazing  :P
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shahidkaarmaan

mmmm u kno who he surprisngly doesnt remind me of? ajay devagan in HDDCS lol sid is...
i feel like hes unique. but maybe mm superman cuz hes that amazing  :P

lol superman 😆 but ajay is too senti in the movie
hamare sid ko aisa mat banao na! i remember drooling over superman myself a few years back
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I identify him.. esplly funny expressions.. AK.. AAMIR KHAN!!!
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't identify Sid with anyone bcoz Sid is his own unique personality, with a unique and ear-soothing voice, a character who can entertain us with his broad spectrum of acting skills that are not at all monotonous in nature. He has shown us the growth from a boy to a man in a single show and you can read my post about that:

"The journey from a boy to a man"

This will probably explain why Sid is a unique character of his own

Edited by Khushi007 - 14 years ago
anuja92 thumbnail
🤣 wht r u talking... his facial expressions r one n the same  in any scenes... watch carefully...   it just look like ki he will be going to started sneezing at any time.. loll
Edited by anuja92 - 14 years ago
coolgal96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I cant identify his expressions only..its very difficult to find out if he is angry or happy or sad!
I pray to God that he stays unique...and nobody else shud share his characteristics...😆
Edited by coolgal96 - 14 years ago
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I identify Siddhant Modi with my dream man - a kinda husband and a father for my children that I would want from marriage with him. I identify him as my Mr.Right someone with whom I would wanna spend my entire life with
Edited by Khushi007 - 14 years ago
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cant identify Sid with anyone
cuz his personality is too unique from all the characters i've seen, bt that's my opinion
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sid isnt like anyone he is a unique sole