What a comeback by Sajan Singh today :)))

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Sajan Singh was awesome today. What a comeback today from yesterday where his behavior was disappointing. I didnt hate him though infact he didn't insult pratigya he only asked his son to man up more and he didnt call Pratigya gaalis. The real villain is ammaji. Infact SS is background is such so he acts that way but there is some goodness in him too that Pratigya needs to tap into. I think she will have more opportunities to bring SS to her side than Ammaji who got serious issues yaar. I have a feeling SS can become very fond of Pratigya too some day in the future.

Ok coming back to todays episode. SS is hilarious yaar how he told ammaji you just want to get beaten up by me dont you that is why she willingly talks backwaas, even more funny when he confides in Professorji about his wife's attitude and poor Shyamji looked confused only. I rolled around laughing.
Pratigya takes SS ashirwaad, you can tell from his face that he was disappointed with her behavior from yesterday but he is not heartless to withhold his blessings. he nods his head in acknowledgement that he accepts her and even more surprising he nods towards his wife telling prats to take ammaji ashirwad as well. we all saw what happened there ammaji learn something from your husband the man you apparently worship the very ground he walks on.
Another funny part Krishna running behind Prats to drop her. I actually felt SS was right here Krishna stop being so clingy makes you look so desperate let Prats come to you.
Dialogue of the day: SS telling Krishna you will go to pick up Komal like a beggar like you are asking for votes. haha true he is an aspiring politician after all he must know.
SS talking to Komal when he sees her bags poor thing gets her hopes dashed. I think if Komal even wanted to come back SS would kick her back to her sasural. SS talking with Adarsh asking his permission to take komal away as if Adarsh would miss her (Krishna smirks smart baba hehe). Here I just felt sorry for SS he is deluded in thinking his daughter is a suitable wife for any man haha SS you should actually go beat up ammaji the way she raised Komal. SS is probably too busy making money to notice Komal has no sanskaar.

Best scene of the day Krishna ordering Komal to show respect. Did you see that she actually obeyed Krishna good going baba I think your inlaws are proud of your thinking. SS here asking Krishna to stop turning Pratigya into a guruma haha. SS is annoyed rightly so I am sure his whole life no one around him praised one single woman so much.

Anyways I think Krishna has inherited SS goodness.
Posted: 13 years ago
Sajan Singh is the old guy right? One thing, I hope he does not hit women in real life like he does on the show.
Very old topic. hehe.
Yes he is the guy with the beard. You know the saying actors who play villains on tv, or heroes in real life and actors who play golden boys on screen have no morals off screen.
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

LOL He is one of My Fav 🤣

he is also my fav...😆