Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Most importantly can we learn to take these celebs a bit less seriously??? I think that will solve a lot of problems.

contingency thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think people need to chillax and not take every criticism so personally.
-Aladin- thumbnail
I think mods also need to take action against those members, who bring in the names of other members unneccessarily just so they can bash them!  
and they shud also take action against people who use those people's names to bully current members!
xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
we're all mature enough to respect others, right?
thanks @ preity*zinta for the needfull topicc.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
When a mod close the topic, it would be nice to give warning to member(s) personally. It is not hard to respect other opinions unless others are abusing your celebrity.
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One request: Can we please have 'one signature' limitation for each member? I know we like to post as many as we want and they are pretty but it can be hassle some times going through a thread when you have to scroll down the never ending signatures.

Thank you.
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Thats not something I can control. You should make that suggestion in the rules and suggestions section. I believe there is a four signature limit or something..
xfinity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preity*zinta

^ Thats not something I can control. You should make that suggestion in the rules and suggestions section. I believe there is a four signature limit or something..

Thank you swati. I'll post in Rules section. Even 4 sig is a lot. πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Scroll kartey kartey buddhi hojaungi yaar πŸ˜†
preity*zinta thumbnail
^ Lol, I know what you mean. I think theres an option to disable signatures somewhere in the update profile feature