Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Eks, Sashi MIttal and Jayesh Patil are writers from 24th March itself, they entered with a bang by introducing the dream sequence, that's a great sign...now can't wait for Monday's passionate episode...Was also thinking if that could be the reason behind failing of BIttan's plans...these new writers wanted the confession thing to happen in a more passionate way I guess, hence the Kaali baadi incident.....trying to be optimistic😆
But I am dreading this potential amnesia track, when Leher recollects the times she spent with Abeer on Friday why did they have to chose this particular  "Yaad daash kho gaya" scene at the very beginning?😕
Edited by kimpan - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: musatfadking

Nice news Eks they brought writer of Kumkum.But he should loves tory part more importance,bcoz in Kumkum there reincarnation & leaps . YPNHK shud not go like other K-serials .It should be a proper love story.This week we had some really great AbHer moments specially specially kya yehi pyar hai & aaoge tum angna those episodes were really good.

I hope new writer of Kumkum doesnt bring those saas bahu types & leaps,that will spoil the beauty of YPNHK.They shud concentrate on AbHer love story.Hope this new writer brings good TRP's as well as good love story.

I don't quite remember if Jayesh Patil was there during the reincarnation .. but in Kumkum, the reincarnation was brought in when Sumit Kumkum's story was pretty much over, and they tried something else. Also .. the reincarnation came in, when the show was already 6 years old!

When I said I'm happy Jayesh Patil is part of the show .. I meant it from the POV of Sumit Kumkum's love story .. coz that was the basic essence of the show. No guarantee there will be great TRP's with a change in writers .. but I'm very very hopeful!
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Thanks Eks for the news. This changing writers part always scares me. 2 shows I had loved in the past, went down the drain because writers were changed. It is very important for the new writer to understand the essence of the show and not change characters overnight. I hope the news writer keeps in mind while writing the script, what Rajita Sharma had planned for the show, as she is the one who conceived the idea.

And like you said, the new writer is really good with romance writing, thats good. But he should also understand the various layers of AbHer's character, romance is just 1 part. I hope he does not go ott dramatic way and retains the USP of this show...that is simple, subtle, and sweet love story of AbHer developing & flourishing against the background of the caste/family/society issues.

Anvi .. I understand the fear, coz of the change in writers. I've known of Jayesh Patil's writing .. coz I've followed Kumkum for all the 7 years that it was on air. If its any consolation .. in the 7 years that the show was on air, there were many changes in writers and creatives .. but the essence of Sumit Kumkum's characters remained unchanged till the end. When a new team is brought in .. for sure they will do their homework .. but only approach the subject in a fresh way.

Even after Rajita left .. I don't think they changed much of AbHer's characters .. so I don't see why another team will drastically change anything. Ofcourse .. mild changes will be there .. based on the situation they are in. Like if Abeer was immature and playful .. now, when he's in love and Leher reciprocates his love .. he will have changed slightly .. which is a natural progression in character, be it real or reel. 😳
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marina.India1

@Eks: Thanks for the information. I gather you are happy with this change. Haven't seen Kumkum - was it a good show?

Anyways, I just hope they do not lose the original old-world charm and simple setting and turn this into a twisting masalawala drama. And i hope they do full justice to the skills of the entire cast, especially GK-Yami.

If you ask me about Kumkum .. I'll say it was a fab show .. a class apart! I've watched Kumkum, all the 7 years that it was on air! 😳 

I also hope the new team does not turn it into a masaledaar drama .. and retain the old world charm. That is something the whole team .. including creatives and production .. have to unanimously stick to. And maybe we can help by sending our feedbacks .. for them to know that we love the show for its old world charm, and to please stick to it.
Eksie thumbnail
Originally posted by: kimpan

Hey Eks, Sashi MIttal and Jayesh Patil are writers from 24th March itself, they entered with a bang by introducing the dream sequence, that's a great sign...now can't wait for Monday's passionate episode...Was also thinking if that could be the reason behind failing of BIttan's plans...these new writers wanted the confession thing to happen in a more passionate way I guess, hence the Kaali baadi incident.....trying to be optimistic😆
But I am dreading this potential amnesia track, when Leher recollects the times she spent with Abeer on Friday why did they have to chose this particular  "Yaad daash kho gaya" scene at the very beginning?😕

Lol Kim .. now that we know the new writers were from 24th .. I'm not surprised with the sudden romantic song-dance dream sequence. And to be honest .. I think we'll get some real good ones in the future .. except, they won't be dream sequences .. they will be real 😳 

About the "yaadasht kho gayi hai" bit .. I really don't think that means anything. I certainly hope it does not. I only saw it as, Leher thinking of his indifference towards her .. and now how she misses him. It will be too extreme if they show Abeer having lost his memory. And they ain't in the position (wrt TRP's) to take such extreme steps. The only thing they need to do now is get the love story on track.

musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eks i seroiusly having a feeling that they r going to do memory loss of Abeer in this kaalibari incident.if thats gonna happen then it will be a typical k-serial.
i hope my this guess becomes completely wrong.i dont YPNHK to loose its charm
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

we can expect some good scenes..

sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kimpan

That's good news kim that these writers were responsible for haan yehi pyaar he sequence it means we can look forward to more romantic scenes from this team of writers😊And amnesia track?ConfusedWhat amnesia track did i miss some promo or somethingConfused
kimpan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sam, there was no promo, at least I haven't seen one, but  those who saw the Friday episode got the feeling that there would be an amnesia track, on the forum and otherwise also...so was bit worried, but I don think there would be anything that drastic as Eks  said, that would be disastrous....hoping for the best...
Marina.India1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don'y worry to much about amnesia. Even if Abeer gets amnesia, it will be short-lived .....the creatives cannot prolong it....and it will bring AbHer closer. Anyway, lets not worry to much and wait to see what unfolds on Monday :)