Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANZS thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
episode 9

Part 1 28-Feb-2005
Okie.. a family has gone to picnic in some forest kind of place.. father, mother, son and daughter... now what happens is that at first they are enjoying themselves but then later they hear a blast... they rush to the car and away from the place and then they all start getting sick and the father looses control over the car and it meets an accident...

Now today.. news show that there is a bomb blast in some factory and 12 or so people are handicapped... an old man sees the news and gets senti, angry and emotional.. he goes to CID and asks for justice.. he tells that few years back, his son, daughter in law and grand children went to picnic and there occured a bomb blast and now they all are crippled.. not crippled exactly.. but I mean to say all 4 of them are on wheel chairs, they only breathe.. donot speak, talk or hear.. they are alive just for the reason of being alive else no activity at all... CID says that they will get him justice...

Now CID goes to the forest where the family had gone to picnic and they search... and there they find that there is a ruin of some building... greyish, burnt.. black and there they find 3 skeletons... Dr B tells them that the blast occured here.. a chemical blast and cybolic acid is used in such blasts.. he also tells that the chemical is rare.. and then Dr B also tells that the 3 skeletons are of males...

CID also finds some pieces of paper on which there was written - DJ sci... must be a scientist they thought and ran a search for him.. now this man was dead but he worked as a senior scientist in some lab where they did have cybolic acid.. CID decides to go to the lab.. About DJ.. I didnt see the show and mum didnt temme this bt I faintly recall that CID finds something suspecious about his death - either his body was missin from where it was dug or was presumed dead on not being found or something like that and so CID runs a full scale search of DJ... they take their description from the lab ofcourse and spread the word...

In the lab, they go and ask about DJ and cybolic acid...

Meanwhile.. Azu goes to house of an old lady.. Ishika is there living with her.. its her maternal grandmother.. Azu does his best to convince Ishika to come back but she says that she wont.. he asks her whats the matter and she tells that she saw on Television that she aint his daughter.. Azu is really frustrated... the old lady tells him that its best he leaves now.. Ishika should be given some time to take in everythin and accept it and later when she gets it, her anger will go and she will return...

Part 2 01-Mar-2005
In the lab, Pratap is talking to the doctors when Gargi notices that a girl is listening to their talks.. she calls Pratap and the girl.. And I am surprised for Pratap is really sweet to the girl.. he asks her not to be scared or anything and tell whats in her mind and she tells that she knew DJ and one day she saw him in the lab and according to her, he was stealing Cybolic acid.. she didnt make noise about it as ofcourse she was a student and had to save her neck... Just then Rehan comes... he tells that the word they spread about DJ.. a person named something with S (lets say Subhankar) is found... by the Intelligence.. this man is in Sri Lanka as a prisoner and he matches exact description of DJ.. Pratap asks Gargi to take along all documents they got to identify DJ and they leave for Sri Lanka...

In Sri Lanka, A criminal is brought from the cell to the main office.. Pratap calls him DJ and he is furious.. he says that he aint DJ and he told the madam the same thing.. neways Pratap asks him why is he here and he tells that he was found trespassing into Sri Lanka illegally.. Just then Gargi comes and tells that his teeth x ray meet that of DJ.. so Pratap tells you are DJ ....

Now they are back in India.. whole of CID team gets DJ to the house of the old man.. there this is a dramatic scene where Azu first tells the old man this guy is responsible for the present condition of your family and then Azu keeps telling DJ that you did this and you cant return the people what they have lost.. the old man and wife also scream at him.. and then DJ tells that he didnt do it... he was made to do it.. he recalls that there were 4 people (3 men and 1 lady).. from somewhere the 4 of them got every news about DJ.. they kidnapped him once and then asked him to steal Cybolic acid for them from his lab.. whn he refused, they produced some papers which showed proof of his wrong doing.. DJ said that long after he got to know that those people used the acid to make bombs.. he said that he wanted to break free the trap and so he just faked death and ran out of the country bt got caught..

CID asks what all he remembers about the people.. names or anything.. DJ tells that the lady had too much hatred.. they wanted to cause terror in India.. He tells that they never spoke takin names but called each other A B C and D and the girl was coded D... Azu says to file a case against DJ and arrest him....

CID figures out that if the girl is still alive, as the skeletons were of males, then she still must be making bombs and to make bombs, she will definitely need cybolic acid... and she must be getting it from someone.. maybe still from the same lab.. Anyways.. they go to the lab...

In the lab the doc who receives them tells why are they here?? The lab no longer uses Cybolic acid as it was too dangerous.. he tells that only 2 - 3 pesticide factories use it.. now this rings a bell.. the bomb blast happened in tyramide (i think thts what they said) factory and that got nothing to do with the acid.. until the girl D was hiding there... or someone of that place was involved with her..

CID goes to the factory owner who is in jail.. he is furious seeing them.. he says that they have earnt him enough punishment, what are they here for now? and Pratap asks if he knows about the lady called D.. the guy gets scared bt first denies and then gets a good dose from Pratap and tells that she is too dangerous.. and then he tells that she is planning a big blast tomorrow.. CID asks where will she be now and he tells in her lab in Nizar forest..

He leads them there.. and while CID is searching the lab, there are ppl hiding behind the tree who notice them bt lay hidden.. neways, CID spots the house..

the men seeing CID rush into the house and tell the lady that CID is coming.. she is furious.. she says why didnt you tell before they got close and then she asks all to leave.. there the men try to take things along but she asks them to leave everything.. By the time they reach the door, CID is already there... the men are caught instantly and ACP and Gargi have to folow the girl.. she goes into main lab area and when she sees that there is no escape, she points a gun towards them.. her men try to attack but Pratap handle them.. now this girl also gets hit by the bullet on hand.. Azu asks Gargi to take her to hospital but she refuses.. whn asked why was she doing all this.. she tells to take revenge from every one who has turned a blind eye towards the suffering of others.. she tells that her family got killed in a gas leak in a factory and Azu asks who is ur family and she gets more angry and says see even you dont know and then she tells that she wanted revenge and so killed everyone.. Azu tells that by bombs you cant take revenge.. he felt sorry for her but what she did is definitely crime..

Azu enters ATC News Channel's office.. ppl murmur that this is ACP Azadshatru na... ACP ignores and goes to the reception and asks for Suniti.. the receptionist says that she is busy and cant come.. she asks Azu to come back later or wait.. Azu gets angry and he is almost shouting when he sees Suniti and stops her himself... she is surprised to see him bt none the less very happy as though she fetched him many trophies and he was here with cake to celebrate.. neways he says he will never forgive her and what did she get telecasting that news? She says that she got him good image and he is upset.. he says that Ishika his daughter left the house seeing the news on tv and now Suniti gets serious.. she is worried and says she never knew it.. Azu says go telecast this too.. and he threatens her that if anything happens to Ishika, he will kill her and she is like u are a responsible officer, you cant threaten me.. and he says that he will shoot her bt when she repeats, he says he wont forgive her.. and the end!
ANZS thumbnail
sorry i mistakenly posted episode 10 whereas i had the title nameEdited by ANZS - 14 years ago
ANZS thumbnail
2-May-05     The Case of the Strange Skeleton- Part 1

3-May-05     The Case of the Strange Skeleton- Part 2

thanks for correcting me
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can you please post videos of 'The Jaws Of Death' all parts? If you have it, it would be really appricated.😊

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am interested in Bone Marrow and Mystery of the Black Hole. 😊 I think these 2 cases were shown during the re-runs in the past 1-2 months. Did you record them?
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mystery of the Black Hole was not re-aired as far as i know.I have video of this case which i had downloaded 2 years ago. Will upload them.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok thanks. I guess I got a little confused about the CID SB re-runs. LOL they showed Bone Marrow so many times! 😆
vaibhav4671 thumbnail
i am having a new story of murder in Asia's biggest open screen theater..................
what shall i do to sell my story to C.I.D...................................
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaibhav4671

i am having a new story of murder in Asia's biggest open screen theater..................
what shall i do to sell my story to C.I.D...................................

Ths is not the right thread for this question. 

Secondly none of us have any conections with the production house, so we can't answer that question. However you could try contacting the production house, I am not sure how accurate this information is but this is what I have found sometime back

Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
ANZS thumbnail
mistakeEdited by ANZS - 14 years ago