Mr damaad's aka Raunak's entry.....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
okkkkk guys Raunak g aka our Panna's hubby g has entered d show.....
Man wat a character.... Particular about every lil thingy....fond of giving lectures lols.... D way he said i want to wash hands before drinking coffee i was lyk comeon its justmcoffee lols....so particular about being tidy tidy he he....Guys u wont believe my jij is d same.... Raunak reminded me of every single trait of my jij lols.... My jij is ditto.... Always givin lectures... Nd we always try to find ways of running away...we dont even dare to go in front of him lols....Gosh he refused to drink tea bcoz dey didnt have tea bags... He only wants liquid soap for washing hands lols....wen rano mum said dat u have gone to bangalore he was lyk its banglore not bengluru lols...so always want to show his superiorness in intelligence nd all...wat a character.... I agree wid d sasuraalwaalas how does panna deals wid her 😉 😆 😆 i kno i m not good in expressing my thoughts so bear wid me plzzz
just want to see dis forum more active ....
So guys wat do u think about raunak... I think he will be a treat to watch.... Luking forward for him in d comin episodes.... 😳Edited by Sanayaa - 14 years ago
Well i m quite excited to see his character... will comment after i watch the show.... thanks for sharing..

-RES-
Who is Panna? I don't recall seeing her...
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Who is Panna? I don't recall seeing her...
she is Ishaan's elder sis... She was shown in d first episode....
I love how funny this guy is........even i know a guy like that.....my cousin's husband.........when we were kids we hated the guy cos he was a know it all and would act crazy about discipline. anyway i'm sure Raunak is going to be a very interesting character.........what is he stop going on tour and is at home more......he will drive Panna mad. maybe something like this will happen in the future story........i love this show........cos a lot of interesting scope for the future