Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
Liked the topic. It is food for thought.. I don't know why people replying are getting upset. This post is a person's theory about the storyline and for all you know, even the CVs have multiple storyline in mind and don't know what they should be doing and this plot is one they also have in mind if the Suman-Tanmay relationship clicks with the audience
deveshwersingh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeudi502002

You cannot accuse a character without proof. There is nothing to prove the absurd fact that Kartik in any way is even remotely connected with his brother's supposed death. You can accuse VB, Nandini, PD for there are enough evidences to prove that they are evil - these are shown in the serial. But Kartik , my God! the sky will fall hearing such things!

VB, Nandini and PD is part-time evil But Kartik is Primary Evil. PD and Nandini can't do this because both are came so many days after Karan's death. And VB also can't do this because he only enemy of Suman not Karan.

And I'm not surly saying or I'm not accused totally on Kartik's character. I'm just only guessing that Kartik can do this for get Suman.

jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deveshwersingh

VB, Nandini and PD is part-time evil But Kartik is Primary Evil. PD and Nandini can't do this because both are came so many days after Karan's death. And VB also can't do this because he only enemy of Suman not Karan.

And I'm not surly saying or I'm not accused totally on Kartik's character. I'm just only guessing that Kartik can do this for get Suman.

Well you are always welcome to guess. I agree that Nandini and PD were not on the scene. But what about VB. She despite being the bua does not have a keen liking for her niece and nephews. She had every chance to kill Karan and the motive too. If She could manage to kill all the children of Kadambari (starting with Karan) then she would dream of inheriting Kadambari's property and also get a larger share of her father's property which would have otherwise gone to the nieces and nephews(there is a chance). Remember she objected to Dadaji's giving Pinky too much in dehej. She is an evil woman and a good plotter of evil schemes. Everything is possible for her.
Edited by jeudi502002 - 14 years ago
jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bulls-eye

Liked the topic. It is food for thought.. I don't know why people replying are getting upset. This post is a person's theory about the storyline and for all you know, even the C Vs have multiple storyline in mind and don't know what they should be doing and this plot is one they also have in mind if the Suman-Tanmay relationship clicks with the audience

We the viewers all know it very well that this is just a T.V show and has nothing to do with reality. But while watching a serial for a long time we the viewers develop a bond with the characters and start liking some characters specially.We start identifying ourselves to these characters - their acting, their portrayal seems a part of our lives. When the plot gets changed suddenly to the disadvantage of certain characters as par the storyline, we suffer seeing our cherished character suffer. It would be very hard for us , even though we are rational beings, not to feel sorry or happy with the change of the storyline.
The C Vs have full right to change the story line but they also have to keep in mind the viewers choice of characters and specially the psychological working of the human mind. The mind always hesitates and refuses any kind of sudden imposition. so a sudden change of track is always unwelcome. As for Kartik and Suman love story almost everyone developed an acute liking for not only their relation but for the characters as well and want to see them together. So if suddenly a new character is introduced out of no where, the viewers will definitely object if their favourite character is harmed. Likewise the Tanmoy track is unwelcome to me and as I have developed a liking for Kartik I want him to unite with Suman in the end.

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said jeudi๐Ÿ‘. You always steal my thoughts๐Ÿ˜†. By the way I LOVE your avatar.๐Ÿ˜› Where did you get it from? Did you make it yourself?
jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Very well said jeudi๐Ÿ‘. You always steal my thoughts๐Ÿ˜†. By the way I LOVE your avatar.๐Ÿ˜› Where did you get it from? Did you make it yourself?

Thank you so much Sana, dear friend, for appreciating my post and I am extremely glad to know that you also think the same. ๐Ÿ˜ŠAnd thank you once again friend for appreciating my avatar as well. ๐Ÿ˜Š I have made the avatar in photo shop and updated it here.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
jeudi...same here dear...but my feelings are abt SumRan...
hope u wont mind...as still m feeling bad abt the accident...and the old track of all the shows k first love can not be everlasting...
i just hate this kinda tracks....

jeudi502002 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

jeudi...same here dear...but my feelings are abt SumRan...
hope u wont mind...as still m feeling bad abt the accident...and the old track of all the shows k first love can not be everlasting...
i just hate this kinda tracks....

Dear Sadhli, my friend why will I mind. As I like Kartik you also like Karan  and I can understand how you feel about the sudden devastating loss of Karan. Even I, a Kartik fan was astonished to see this sudden accident. But Sadhli, there is still hope for Karan to return as his body was never recovered and he had dropped into water from where there is umpteen possibility to be saved. I have a feeling that the C Vs will be bringing Karan back as if they had no such intention they would have shown Karan's body. Perhaps they are not even mentioning Karan in the current track as, I think, they are wanting to plan a sudden unexpected entry for him to surprise all the viewers. Lets see what happens. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jeudi502002

Dear Sadhli, my friend why will I mind. As I like Kartik you also like Karan  and I can understand how you feel about the sudden devastating loss of Karan. Even I, a Kartik fan was astonished to see this sudden accident. But Sadhli, there is still hope for Karan to return as his body was never recovered and he had dropped into water from where there is umpteen possibility to be saved. I have a feeling that the C Vs will be bringing Karan back as if they had no such intention they would have shown Karan's body. Perhaps they are not even mentioning Karan in the current track as, I think, they are wanting to plan a sudden unexpected entry for him to surprise all the viewers. Lets see what happens. ๐Ÿ˜Š

hmmm....thanx dear...
we at forum has to understand...only then we can discuss things in positive ways other wise there will be fights and useless misunderstanding...
its really gr8 to have members like u.....

and tumhare muh me ghee, shakkar, icecream, pastry sab ek saath...if Karan comes back with a dhamakedaar entry......
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
and u know in every second serial the twists is same....
whom u love u can never be together with him..and with whom u r for whole life u will never in love with him.......
just hate this track....
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Kay u knw wah this clearly show u hate kartik :@

This is clearly BullSh*t :@

Love Kartik 4eva