crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

woowww that was simply amazing...

both parts were superb...

loved them..

n specially AR bickering...

thncx for the pm.......

I'm glad u liked the beginning of Ar's relationship.
will update soon.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiyaa

nice part. update soon

Thanx a lot Jiya.I'll try to update soon.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

PART 9

PRESENT TRACK
t_karan
come back to their real life for 2 minutes .

riddhima and armaan are smiling at each other .

riddhima: woh din bhi kya din the , ladna -jhagadna , pyaar -mohobat ,

chupna-chupana , pranks and what not .

armaan hugging her: i know . lekin humarei sabse acha pal pyaar-mohobat ke

the , specially in the fire escape .

riddhima: i know jaan .

armaan: arre , Suhana aur Aman toh so gaye .

riddhima looks at their babies .

riddhima: kya humari life itni borign thi .

armaan: maybe unko kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha . but dont worry , thoda

sa bada hone do aur Aman ko toh mei sikhaoga ki kaise flirt karte hai .

riddhima: armaaaaaannnnnnnn .

armaan putting his head on riddhima's lap .

armaan: acha now please sweetheart , continue the story .

riddhima: yeah i will , but i wont be telling those parts where we both fought

even after we were in love .

armaan had tears in his eyes: humne tab isliye ladai kari thi kyon ki hum eek

doosre se bohut , bohut pyaar karte the .

riddhima: yeah . that is sooo true .

lovely hearts
They were now as usual lost in eachother's eyes which were full of love nd contentment.. soon their THOUGHT EXPRESS led them to dreamland..

Next morning they woke up at 5, wid their kids crying loudly.. Armaan picked up aman nd ridz picked up suhana in her arms calming them down, caressing them softly kissing dem.. soon both the kids were calm nd quiet..

Ridhhima went to kitchen to get coffee her herself nd armaan and milk botles for the little ones.. wen she came back she saw both the kids giggling loudly to the faces armaan was making.. He was looking so cute wen he was making those baby faces while talking to his kids.. nd asking them to call him "daddy"… ..

A: aman bolo beta dah-ddyyy.. (he tickled his stomach a little).. com'on my princess aap to bolo dah-ddyyy… (kissing her slightly)..

Both the kids were replying to their daddy's talks by groogling nd making loud baby sounds…

Smiling to herself ridhhima entered saying
R: armaan yeh dono abhi bohot chote hain.. abhi tumhe daddy nahi kahenge..
A: arre lekin yeh to mujhse baat kar rahe hain.. yeh humari secret language hai.. haina baby(he talks to aman lightly pinching his cheek, who was now only looking at his mother)..

Ridhhima smilimg at her kids gave armaan suhana's bottle nd picked up aman, who was still looking at her nd smiling, rubbing his tiny eyes, nd fidgeting abit.. she took him to the other side of the bed talking to him

R: ka hua baby.. aishe ka dekh rahe ho.. hmmm..? (kissing his forehead nd caressing his cheeks) I know my prince is hungry.. hai na…!
Aman made a small groogy sound as if in agreemant wid wat ridhhima said…
Now there was silence for a few mins. , aman nd suhana peacefully having their milk in their parent's lap..

Ridhhima asked armaan
R: armaan kya soch rahe ho…?
A: Umm.. ridhhima main yeh soch raha thha ki inn dono mein se pehle kaun bolega…Inn mein se pehle chalna kaun sikhega..
R: armaan yeh dono abhi sach mein bohot chote hain bolne ya chalne ke liye…(cuttin her in between)
A: haan lekin dekh lena yeh dono, atleast aman to pehle mamma nai daddy bolenge…
R: no ways.. mera prince to pehle mamma hi bolega.. haina baby…. Aur meri beti bhi pehle mamma hi bolegi…

And as they were feeding their kids they continued wid their "Mamma – Daddy" sweet nok–jhok….

waniya mir
armaan n ridhima are getting ready for the hospital.

armaan: basket jaldi karo bachoon ko abhi tumhari mama kay pass chorna hai.

ridz: armaan main kia sooch rahi thi kay mam kay liyay mushkil hota ho ga na inko sambhalna. aur main inko hospital lay nahi ja saqti. so kiyun na hum koi caretaker rakh lain.

armaan: hana idea to acha hai mager do u really thin k so kay wo bachoon ka achay say khayaal rakh payya gi.

ridz: even i am not sure but armaan hum dono behnoon kay pass nani thien mager ab is case main humain try to karna cahyay na shayad koi achi mil jayay.

armaan: hum i think we can try.chalo ab jaldi karo we r gettin late.

armaan: quicky starts the car n then put the kids bags in the car.

armana: aray basket ab a bhi jao .

ridz: armaan mujhya aik baar check karnay di kahin main bachoon ki koi cheez bhool na jaoon phir mam ko parayshani ho jayagi na.

then ridz after checking sits in the car n they moved towards her father's house.

there padma was already busy in getting shashank ready .

padma: agagay beta tum loon main abhi tum logoon kay baray main hi sooch rahi thi .

ridz: mama hum apa ko buhat tang kartay hain na i know mager hum nay is ka solution socha hai.

padma: kia stupid batain kar rahi ho koi parayshana nahi kartay waisay bhi main inkay sath kitna enjoy karti hun hospital to jati nahi to ghar main akailay bore hoti thi .

just then armaan gave horn basket yaar cumon.

ridz: ok mama akay bata ho gi.ok bachoon tc bye ..ridz kissed both the kids n left 4 hospital but she keep thinking about the care taker....................

armana n ridz entered the hospital n ridz keep thinking about her decision to appoint a caretaker for the kids.she wanted to discuss this wid armana n finalize the matter but armaan got 2 new cases.so she thought to discuss wid him later.

later in the cafeteria she is having tea when armana came.

armana: kissed at her forehead . hi basket.

ridz: hello armana aur yeh kia hai kuch to khayala kia karo this is hospital yahana main dr hun aap ki wife nahi janaab.

armaan: aray yaar tum bhi na kitna soohti ho.

ridz: khair is wact to main kuch aur sooch rahi hun.

armana: kia main yeh jana saqta hun kay mairi beautiful wife kis kay baray main aur kia sooch rahi hai?

ridz: ji apa zaroor pooch saqtay hain kiyun kay apa ki wife i mean beautiful wife aap kay 2 cute kids kay baray main sooch rahi hai .

armaan: kia sooch rahi ho unkay baray main .

ridz: armaan bhool gayay na mainay subha kia discuss kia tha caretaker kay baray main.

armana: o hana to hum nay kuch final kar lia tha kia.?

ridz: armaan tum kabhi nahi sudhro gay bas bhool jaya karo sab kuch aik din ayay ga mujhay bhi bhool jao gay.

ridz said dis n about to leave when armana hold her hand nd bring closer to him.

koi saans lainay kay liyay soochta hai kia kisi kay dil ko dharaknay say pehlay soochna parta hai kia.?tum aysa hi aik ahsaas ho jo mairay wajood ka hissa hai tumhain main yaad nahi karta kiyun kay tum mujh main ho dharaktay dil ki tarhana chalti sansoon ki terhana behtay khoon ki terhaan ragoon main.,

ridz: armana was so touched that she was about to cry at that .

ridz: armaan sorry main bas to maira yeh matlba nahi tha i know kay hum tumharay liyay kia importance rakhtay hain.

armaan:aaj tum nay aysi bata kar di hai dobara kabhi mat karna.

ridz just said sorry to him n just then armaan got a pager.

t_karan
scene shift to riddhima's father's house .

"TING-TONG" .

Padma opens the door . all her hair messed up and she was huffing and

puffing .

riddhima: mom , what happened ??

padma smiling: kuch nahi bas , bacho ko thoda maza karna tha toh ......

armaan goes inside and sees aman and suhana making a complete mess .

armaan didnt want to scold his angels so he just picked up both of them

armaan: chalo riddhima . thanx ma . for takin care of these brats .

padma: i enjoyed loads .

just as armaan and riddhima sat in the car ........ they both suddenly were in

splits .

armaan (half laghing and half telling): oh god , a ki shakal dekhi thi .

riddhima: i know .

they reach home and everyone is in bed .

armaan: basket , tumhare teeno babies ko humari life kay barre mei sunna hai

waniya mir
armaan asked her to start the story.

ridz said do u remember armana when i thought to teach u a lesson what happend on that day do u remember.

armaan: how can i forget that.nd they lost in their thoughts.

in the flash back story,.......................

Sorry for the spelling mistakes if any since this ff is written at an instant.Hope u guys may like the parts this time.Please do comment and share your views or kindly press the like button.Silent readers please come up and tell me what you guys think of this story.
NOTE:-All those of u who wish to receive pm ,kindly add me to the buddy list.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
PART 10
PAST TRACK
waniya mir
ridz entered to the hospital wid her angry face so as armaan.

every 1 gathered to get their duties 4m keerti n armana n ridz got general ward duty.both r really upset at that.

in the ward armaan was checking up the girl n at the same time he is flirting wid her.ridz is looking angirly at him.

armaan: aray basket tum yeh mairi khush mizaji say chirti kiyun ho main sab say hans kay baat karta hun tu tumhain kia prob?

ridz:sab say ya aap ka yeh khaas karam sirf girls pay hi kiu hai.

armaan: wo kia hai na main girls ko lift nahi karwata larkiyaan khud mairi taraf attract ho jati hain.

ridz: got irritaed at this.

then she planned a prank she wrote a letter 4m armaan n gave it to sis lovely wid a flower.

sis lovely: opend that letter nd read sis lovely mmujhay nahi pata kay apa mairay baray main aysa hi soochti hain ya nahi mager main aaj aap ko apnay dil ki baat batana cahta hun.yahana ager koi khubsorat hai to wo aap hain aap ko daikhnay kay liyay mujhhay late sittings bhi karna parayin to main karta hun. ager aap ki bhi mairay baray main same feeling to to smile kijiyay ga aur hana mairay letter ka jawaab zaroor dijiyay ga.4m armaan.

ridz: was watching sis lovely when she was reading that letter she was luking very excited by reading dat letter.

suddenly armana appeared n sis lovely gave him a very bid smile armana in reply gave her a smile nd wondered why she is smiling like that nd asked ridz why is she behaving like that.

ridz: wo kia hai na senior dr armaan aap kghud hi to kehtay hgain kay larkiyana aap ki taraf attrach ho jati hai to yeh bhi ussi ka aik silsila ho ga.

armaan: hana wo to hai mager aaj say pehlay sos lovely nay ita wierdly behave nahi kia tha na mager khair basket ji aap ka kehna bhi theik hi hai.

armaan leave n ridz keep smiling at her achievement.ab ayay ga maza dr armaan aap ki love story main apnay hathon likhoon gi....................

asma_227
In the locker room
Armaan was alone..
Sis Lovely saw him n came..
Sis: o g Sirji mujhe nahin pata tha ki aap mere baare mein aisa sochtey hain.thank u so much ji.
Ridz saw her goin in the locker room n started overhearing their conversation...
AR: main kuch samjha nahin....
Sis: o g main samjhati hoon.
she goes n hugs him tightly.Armaan was shocked.He cudn't understand wat happened.He then seperated her.
AR:kya kar rahi hain aap??
Sis:wahi jo aap mujhse kartey hain..
AR:main kya karta hoon..
Ridz was enjon 2 see armaan in trouble
Sis:apse pyaar..
AR: shockd....
SIS: arey aap chaunk kyun rahe hain aap hi ne to likha tha...
AR: maine kya likha tha kuch bhi toh nahin...
Sis: o g main ladki hoke nahin sharma rahi aur aap ladka ho kyun sharma rahe hain...pyaar lkarne mein sharm kaisi??
AR: (is moti ne apna size dekha hai)
AR:dekhiye sis. Lovely aap ko koi ghalatfehmi hui hai
Sis: og mujhe koi ghalatfehmi nahin hui hai hai main toh soch bhi nahin sakti thi ki aap jaisa sona munda mujhse pyaar karega...
Armaan was in much trouble.She again hugged him this time he cud not breath properly in her tight grip.
Ridz cudn't cntrl her laughter..
AR: aapko kisne kaha ki main aap se pyaar karta hoon??
sis: og aap hi ne toh
AR:maine kab
Sis:yeh dekhiye
She shows him the letter.Arman was totally shockd.then he cleard the confusion.sis went away sad.
RI:toh kaisa laga..
AR:toh yeh tumhari harqat thi tumhein toh main....
RI:kuch nahin kar saktey..
Then all cum n see them debatn..
AN:tum donon phir shuru ho gaye..
RA:ab kya hua..
AR:kuch nahin
AR:basket yeh mazak tumhein bahut bhari padega
RIh main toh dar gayi..
Armaan went away thinkn abt planng another prank....

next day at Sanjeevani
AR: (kal ka mazak aaj tumhein bahut bhari padne wala hai Dr.Riddhima)
In the locker room
RA:hi Riddhima kaisa chal raha hai sab kuch
RI:fine
MU:arey(lukn at Armaan) maine suna hai ki kisi ko sis Lovely se pyaar ho gaya hai...
Armaan gets irritated.
All giggle.
AR:tum logon ko nurse statn nahin pahunchna kya
AN:hum toh chale jayenge lekin yeh sab chakkar kya hai..
ARlukn Ridz)kisis ne bahut hi ghatiya mazak kiya tha
announcement occurs 4 all the interns 2 report at the nurse station.
Dr.Kirti assigned duties 2 all.AR nRi gvn same case.
Ridz was quite unhappy but Armaan was smiln...
While she was readn the duty chart award boy came n gave him a bouqey with unknwn name...
She was surprised
After a few seconds she got another.
RI:I don knw awts happng?
AR:so basket lagta hai koi bewakuf tum pr fida ho gaya hai.
RI:u just shut up n stay away 4m this...
In the canteen
AN:Ridzy suna hai aaj subah se tujhe bouqey mil rahe hain..
RI:haan di pata nahin kaun bhej raha hai.par aap ko kaise pata??
MU:tujhe pata hai Sanjeevani mein sab isi k baara mein baat kar rahe hain
RI:kya??
She was worried n went away.Ar was enjoyn..
In the corridor everyone was lukn at her n talkn her abt this.
The whole day went like this.she was readn a file when she heard a nurse speakn
Nurse:yaqeen nahi hota na ki Dr.Riddhima ka bhi koi boyfnd ho sakta hai.woh toh kitni sidhi sadhi lagti hain.
Another nurse:haan aaj toh pakka date pe jane ki planng hogi...pata nahin tab kya karenge ek doosre k saath abhi se yeh aal hai...
Armaan was also hearn this n was satisfied with his victory..
Ridz ran 2 the terrace cryn.She wud not have evn dreamed of such a fuss in sanjeevani abt her.Armaan now realised that the prank has now bcum big...
He followed her..
RI:tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho chale jao yahaan se
ARlz don't cry I'm sorry
RI:iska matlab tumne.mil gaya sukoon badla leke mujhe badnaam karke.tumhare liye toh har cheez mazak hoti hai par main aisi nahin hoon.main bahut seedhi sadhi ladki hoon aur main apne baare mein yeh rumours bardaasht nahin kar paungi.kisi ki feelngs kya hoti hain yeh tum kaise samjhoge

she then went away.For the first time in life he remain dummed n was sorry 4 what he did...
HE sms her sorry but she replied sayn no need of such formalities...

Armaan: in his bed room yaar kuch ziyada ho gaya hai shayad us basket kay sath.

Ridz: weeping at the rerrace n thinking pata nahi kia samjhta hai khud ko mainay mazaaq kia tha manti hun mager us ko soochna chayya tha kay main aik larki hun is terhana ki batain afford nahi kar saqti.

Then next morning they all gathered in the locker room ridz was quite n busy in file reading.

Armaan: tried to say sorry but she wasn't responding.

Then ridz got a call the sum1 is there to meet her.

Ridz: went to the visiting room n found there a guy. She smiled nd hugged him.

Ridz: rahul tum yahana kaisay tum to uk chalayay gayathay na?

Raaj is one of those persons whom ridz can consider as a gud frnds they studied together in school n in college then rahul went 2 uk 2 study medicine.

Raaj: ridhi main bas kuch din pehlay hi aya hum main tumhian surprise daina cahta tha .

Ridz: issi liyay janaab mujhya mails ka jawaab nahi day rahay thay.

Raaj smiled ji janaab issi liyay .

Ridz: acha batao yahan kaisay mujhay laga aap wahin rehna pasand karaingay.

Raaj: mujhay laga mairay frnd ko mairi zarorat hai aur waisay bhi mujhay hamesha yahan wapis ana tha.acha yeh batao kay anji kahana hai .

Ridz: dib hi yahin sanjevani main hi hain .aur tum kaho ghar main baqi sab kaisay hain.

Raaj: yaar I wanted to tell you that mujhay kuch months sanjeevani main practice kay liyay bhaija gaya hai.

Ridz: o dats g8 .

When ridz was hugging him armana passed by n watched this he was surprised to see ridz.

in shashank's cabin

shashank: mainay apa logoon ko yahana aik baat karnay kay liyay bulaya hai yeh raaj hain dr raaj malhotra yeh uk say medicine ki degree kay sath yahana ayay hain.main chahta tha kay yeh india main practice start karain.

raaj: thanks dr shashank even main bhi yehi chatat tha kay main sanjeevani jaisay hospital say start karun.

keerti: wecum dr raaj ayay main apoa ko sab say introduce karwa dun.

keerti introduced all the interns n armaan noticed ridz smile .

then they gathered in the cafeteria

shilpakaran
all the interns were sitting 2gether.....rahul next to muskaan,atul next to anjali,and then raaj-ridz-armaan.
ridz and raaj were continuously chatting with each other and armaan was feeling ignored.it was a new feeling for him bcoz no one had ever ignored him in his life except for his so called family..........girls were crazy abt him......and this female.his coleague riddhima was not even looking at him..........he was getting very irritated.armaan tried to come inbetween their conversation
a-so raaj how was it studying in uk.
r-g8.the place is g8 and the level of studies terrific.
anjali then cut into their conversation
an-raaj tumne bataya nahi tumhari kitni gf's ka dill tod kar aaye ho.
raaj had a sweet smile on his face.
r-comeon anjie..........u know me.............i dont hurt girls.
an-hain hain .mein sab janti hoon..........aajtak sirf ek ladki hai jise tumhe hurt nahi kiya hai.
everyone asks her who it is........
an-aur kaun ............my sweet little sister ridzzi.well riddhima ko yeh kabhi hurt nahi kar sakta,kyun raaj
raaj just smiled at riddhima and said"woh toh hai.........she is my best friend"
everyone except armaan were like"oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk"
armaan was not feelin good abt it.smthing was just not right.there was smthing abt raaj which was troubling him,and riddzi was ignoring him totally.he wanted to apologize to her but she was not listening to him...........he was getting really stressed out.......he dint know what to do.

asma_227
In the locker room

Armaan was walkn forth n cumn back again n again thnk of how 2 apologise Riddhima
Rahul who was watchn this 4m a long time askd
RA:tujhe hua kya hai
AR:kuch nahin
RA:chal bata baat kya hai.
AR:woh basket abhi tak naraz hai mujhse
RA: lekin tujhe kya waise bhi teri uski hamesha anti hi rehti hai
AR:haan yaar lekin is baar kuch zyada hi ho gaya.maine uski feelings ka mazak udaya.i'm really feeln guilty
Ridz was listng him..
RA:try more better ideas like sorry card n all
AR:I knw she wudn't like it.I do't knw wat 2 do
RI:kuch karne ki zaroorat nahin hai.tumhein apni galti ka ehsaas ho gaya thats enough.
This brought a smile on arman's face
RI:waise bhi shuruat toh maine ki thi.I am also sorry
AR:thanx

raj enters
R:hey ridz wats up?
RI:nothn Raj.tum batao how's ur Ist day in Sanjeevani??
R:very gud.all ur frnds r very nice.
Armaan was watchn this convo.
AR:so raj welum 2 our sanjeevani.I;m sure u'll have a gr8 time here.
R:chalo Ridz main tumhein ghar chod deta hoon
RI:thanx par meri night duty hai.
R:k then bye.
Armaan also had night duty
They both were in the general ward
Ridz was attenn a small girl of 6 yrs who was suffrn 4m fever.she was now sleepn but her mother was weepn silently
RI:relax aunty woh theek ahi ab.agar aap aise royengi toh woh bhi ghabra jayegi.aapko uska khayal bhi toh rakhna hai.chaliye ab aap so jaeye.
the lady had a smile on her face now...
Armaan was hearn all this.
Ridz went out but now she had tears in her eyes..
Armaan also went bhind her n was surprised to see her eyes wet

AR:ab tum kyun ro rahi ho??
RI: (wipes of her tears)woh bas aise hi main kisi ko rotey hue nahin dekh sakti.woh aunty kitni pareshan theen na toh bas
AR:fantastic unke saamne toh badi intelligent ban rahi theen aur ab meenakumari
RI: meenakumari??
AR: haan hamri bollywood ki sad romantic queen
RI: Armaaan
she was smiln now..
RI: tum na kabhi nahin sudhroge
AR: tumhein pata hai tum hanstey huey bahut achi lagti ho so always keep smiln...
RI:now don't start flirtn with me
AR:not at all...
RI:tumhari duty khatam ho gayi??
AR:haan aur shayad tumhari bhi chalo i'll drop u home..
RI: no thanx main chali jaungi
AR: cumon agar tum mere saath nahin chalogi toh main samjhoonga ki tumne abhi tak mujhe maaf nahin kiya
RI:tumse koi nahin jeet sakta chalo
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
                                PART 11
PRESENT TRACK
waniya mir
cuming back to their current life they asked padma is she know any lady which they can appoint as a care taker 4 their kids.

she said dere is no need 4 dat.but ridz insisted.padma said i don't know any1.

ridz: armaan ab hum kia karain?

armaan; chill basket parayshana na ho hum sab say pooch kay daikhtay hain.

ridz: hum chalo hospital main sab say pochtay hain.

then at the cafeteria ridz asked 4m rahul n mumskaan, n then keerti n shubhankar.

rahul: aray hana yaar main aik aunty ko janta hun infact mairay pass unka no hai m airay neighbour main hi rehti hain .

armana: yara bharisa mand hain na wo kia hai bachoon ko unkay pass choorna hai n i prefer kay young lady na ho its gud kay wo aunty hain tu mujhhay unka no day.

armaan; called at that no n she said saorry beta munjhay kuch din pehlay hi aik job mil gayi hai mager hana main aik aur apni frnd ko janti hun main kal unko tumharay pas bhaij dun gi.

ridz: kia hoa kia kaha unhoon nay.?

armaan: wo to nahi asaqti hain mager koi aur aunty bhaij rahi hain apni frnd ko kal sanjeevani.

ridz: lets see kal mil kay daikhtya hain.

next morning nurse called dr armana apa say milnay koi rosy aunty ayi hain.

armaan: rossy aunty main kisi rossy aunty ko nahi janta hun.

ridz tugged him n said shayad wo aunty hun caretaker.

armaan called her in the office.

then a lady apperaed in the office wid a long skirt red shirt glasses on her eyes .blong hair n luking very strict.

armaan: plz cumin aunty.

rossy: don't call me aunty call me ms rossy .

ridz: smiled n said ya ofcourse ms rossy. plz cumin.

then she entered n luked arround.

armaan n ridz luked at each other seemed as if they were asking each other to speak.

then armaan said 2 ms rossy .

armaan: ms rossy u want any thing tea r cold drink.?

Ms Rossy: no handsum thanks just tell me why u need me.

armaan: ms roosy we need a caretaker 4 our kids.

Ms rossy: why?

ridz n armaan luked at each other n ridz begain.

ridz: atculayy ms rossy as u can see we r doc so we can't sit at home nor we can bring our kids to hospital.

ms rossy: actually mainay tum logoon say yeh is liyay poocha kiu kay ager mujhay lagta kay tum loog apnay bachoon kay baray main careless ho ya aaj kal kay mdern parents ki terhana ho to main kabhi tumhari help nba karti but since u r doc busy ppl n i feel that u r in a need of sum1 so i'll help u guyz.

armaan: thanks a lot ms rossy actually we want sum1 whom we can trust n aur kids can feel safe wid her.

ms rossy: hummmmmmmmm i'll takecare of ur kids. but mairi kuch shartain hain ager wo manzoor hum gi to i'll start the work 4m today.

ridz: yes plz ms rossy speak.

ms roosy: 1st tumhain bachoon ko apnay sath sulana ho ga. 2nd tum loog shaam ko jaldi ghar ayo kay atleat 8 bajay tak ager 2 na sahi tum main say aik to wahana hona cahyay .3rd she asked 4m armana tum drink to nahi karta.

armaan: no miss rossy not at all.

ms rossy 4th mujhay sunday off cahyay ho ga aur us din main ghar jaya karun gi other wise main tum loggon kay sath rahun gi.

ager mazoor ho to bolo.

armaan n ridz thought 4 sum time n then armaan replied yes ms rossy manzoor.

armaan n ridz r relived as wellas tensed at the same time coz ms rossy will be going to give them tuff time they know.

asma_227

well After a tiring day they go home.after the dinner,
AR:Basket ab aage ki sory sunao na babies wait kar rahe hain..
RI:Armaan aaj nahin kal karva chauth hai toh kal subah mujhe jaldi uthna hai.
AR:are ha ma to bhol hi gayaa
RI:hmmmmm
AR:toh aaj ki raat hum sirf soyenge
RI:haan n now gud night.
She kissed on his cheek.
AR: iluv u
puts an arm round her
RI:I luv u tooo

In the morng at 4 o'clock
Ridz was eating sum food wen Armaan came up..
RI:tum kya kar rahe ho..
she saw him with the cell.he was calling sumone
AR:apni sasurma maa ko phone laga raha hoon unhone meri sargi nahin bheji
RI:armaan tum bhi vrat rakhoge
AR:aur kya.ab dekho tum meri lambi umar k liye vrat rakh rahi ho(he also started eating) toh main tumhare liye kyunki tumhara wajood mere zinda rehne k liye bahut zaroori hai..agar tum ho tabhi main hun.tum mere liye meri sasson se bhi imp. ho,mere dil ki dhadkan tumhare hi wajood se dhadakti hai toh mujhe khud zinda rehne k liye vrat rakh raha hoon.
Ridz eyes were wet with tears.
RI:itna pyaar karte ho mujhse
AR:haan
Then they hug each other n prepare 4 another day

In the morn
while they were getting 2 get ready for Sanjeevani ,Armaan got a call 4m Padma
PA:Armaan beta sorry tumhara phone receive nahin kiya actually mobile silent pe reh gaya tha by mistake.waise tum us waqt phone kyun kar rahe they??
AR:apni sargi mngne k liye apne toh bhijwayi hi nahin
PA:toh kya tum bhi???
AR:aur nahin toh kya!!meri pyaari biwi mere liye vrat rakhegi aur main uske liye....
PA:acha baba agle saal se bhijwa doongi.O.K.
AR:k..lijiye Riddhima se baat kijiye
PA:Riddhima tu bahut khushnaseeb hai jo tumhein Armaan jaisa pati mila hai..
RI:haan maa Armaan is duniya ka sabse acha husband hai..
PA:acha aaj raat ko hamare yahaan har saal ki tarah functn hai tu apne kapde le k yaheen aa jana yaheen pe tayyar honaAnjali bhi jaldi aayegi
RI:theek hai maa
RI:Armaan maa ne jaldi jane k liye kaha hai
AR:k...
Just then the bell rings n Rossy cums.
The kids r introduced.after a brief convo they left 4 Sanjeevani
At Sanjeevani
in the canteen
RA:Armaan yaar tu kuch kha kyun nahin raha
AR:nahin yaar tu kha mera vrat hai
AT:tune bhi meri tarah
AR::haan.
MU:wow how romantic.oye piddi kuch seekh inse main subah se bhooki hon aur tu tabse munh chalaye ja raha hai
RA:toh aur kya karun.waise samajh sakta hoon tera khane se atoot rishtey mein aaj break aa gaya hai
MUye chup kar
All start giggling
RI:kya tum donon aaj k din bhi lad rahe ho.Rahul very bad.
Then they lv 4 duties.Later
RI:armaan main di k saath ghar ja rahi hoon.maine rossy ko bachon ko wahaan lane k liye keh diya hai..
AR:theek hai n kisses on her forehead
RI:armaan yeh hospital hai kisi ne dekh liya toh
AR:toh mujhe apni wife ko kiss karne ka legally haq hai.
RI:tum na tumse koi nahin jeet sakta
AR:siwaye tumhare
RI(blushes).K. bye
AR cught hold her hand
AR:I luv u
RI:me too
AN:agar aap donon ka farewell scene khatam ho gaya ho toh hum chalein.
Ridz gets embarassed
RI:haan di...
in the midwat
RI:di mujhe thodi shoppn karni thi plz
AN:shopn aaj kk chalo
In the mall ridz purchased a beautiful black kurta 4 Armaan,a watch n his fav. comics.
Anjali also bought sumthns n they got back home.
Rossy also bought the kids n Riddhima tuk them with much affection
RIh my babies I misd u so much
RI:aapne inke saare kam theek tarah se kiya nainhone zyada pareshan toh nahin kiya na
RO:nahin bahut pyaare bachey hain.
Then Ridz n Anjali helps Padma in their preparations..
In the evening
Armaan n atul came earlier.
AR:Riddhima kahan hai
AN:upar kamre mein
Armaan goes there.He saw her near the open wardrobe.She was thnkn waht 2 wear.He smiled n then Ridz felt a hand grab her waist...
He put his head on her shoulder
AR:I missed u so much
RI:me too armaan main kya pehnoon kuch samajh nahin aa raha!
AR:takes a packet which he had hidden earlier n gvs her
AR:yeh pehno..
RI:thanx

It was there usual habit at each n every ocassion they used 2 gift each other the whole get up setlike the dress,jewellery,etc..
Even all Ridzy's wedn dress were broght by Armaan n Armaan's by ridz....
Riddhima then tuk out her gift 4 AR.
RI-yeh tumhare liye.
AR:thanx basket.
RI:acha ab jao mujhe tayyar hona hai
ARnaughtily sits on the bed)haan toh hona koi bhi toh nahin hai yahan
RI:Armaaaaaan
AR:Riddhimaaa(still sitn).
She then drags him out of the room
They both got ready.Armaan was bangn at the door caln her out n she was askn 5 min each time
All others had also cum
Atul drags him down
RA:kabhi toh bechari ko chod diya kar
AR:mera bas chale toh amin use apni nazron se ek min k liye bhi na ojhal hone doon.
Mu:haan haan pata hai.
They were busy talkn when Shashank came.
SH:so how r u all
AT:abs. fine papa
they had brief convo just when Ridz was cumn downstairs n Armaan was lukn at her lovnly
SH:Armaan Armaan
noresponse then all lukd at the stairs n started smiln
after cumn down Padma went to her n she hid herself bhind her mom bcoz she cudn't stans those eyes.
padma smiled.Rahul patted armaan brngn him back 2 senses.
RA:abey nazar lagayega use??
AR:usey nazar lagane ka haq bhi sirf mujhe hi hai...
Ridz was blushn she ran away in the kitchen..
Then all the rasms began.all ladies then pasd on puja ki thaals n sang songs..
suddenly A male voice came......
Armaan sang aasmani rang ho with his eyes fixed on Riddhima.
Ridz was blushn..all were happy 2 see such a wonderful couple.
Wen Armaan finished Ridz sang the female version
aasmani rang ho
pyaar ka noor ho (she stud up 4m her place n started wlkn 2wards him)
roshni ka ang ho main teri boond hoon(reachd him)
tujhs hi hai meri bandagi(touches his feet n he lifts her up)
tu hi mera jaan hai(Ammy hel her both hands both lukn at each other)
saaya tera mera aashiyan
tu mera armaan hai(she puts her hand on his face)
mera izhaar hai
mera iqraar hai pyaar hi pyaar hai zindagi
Both hugged each other n others were appreciatn thier luv..
Then they seperate
Shashank went up 2 them
SH:Armaan thank u so much meri beti ki zindagi aapne khushiyon se bhar di hai
AR:sir aap ulta keh rahe hain aap ki beti ne meri zindagi aapne khushiyon se bhar di

then they smile
SH:meri donon betiyaan toh aaj pariyaan lag rahi hain
they both hug him
Then sumone informed that moon has risen.
all go 2 the terrace.
Riddhima saw the moon with channi then armaan then did aarti ntouched his feet.he lifted her up n made her drink water
He then tuk the channi 4m her hands n lukd her in them
RI:tum pehle chaand ko toh dekho
AR:mera chaand toh tum ho.
Ridz blushed then made him drink water n laddoo
AR:janti ho yeh chaand mujhse jalta hai kyunki is chaand mein toh phir bhi daag hai par mera chaan do bedaag hai
RI:Armaan I luv u
AR:I luv u too
They hug each other..
PAdma n Shashnak: hm hnh
they both quickly seperate n get embarassed
PA:my God armaan sharma ra hai
AR:nahin woh
SH:acha chalo ab khana kha lo
Then at the dinner they had short sweet convo n they go everyone one leaves
At home in the hall
RI:thank u rossy aapne inka bahut khayal rakha
RO:ismein thanks ki kya baat hai yeh toh mera farz hai
AR:acha then gud night aunty
In the bedroom
ARmaan was lukn sweetly at the babies.Ridz now entered the room leavn the door unlockd.....
she was amazed 2 see the whole room decorated with beautful flwrs.
he goes upto her.
RI:what r u upto??
AR:jab pata hai toh poochne ka kya matlab
she then tries 2 go but he caught her hand
RI:Armaan kya kar rahe ho darwaza khula hai
He goes near her moves her hair aside 4 the ears
AR:don't worry maine band kar liya hai aur bache bhi so rahe hain ab hamein koi disturb nahin karega....

He then moves her hair aside from her back n started kissin on her bare portions of the back..
Ridz trembled.
He then kissed her shoulder the portion b/w her blouse n neck n then faced her
AR:I luv u so much takn her face in his hands..
RI(blush):Iluv u too
The passion was growing..
then he kissed on her forehead,then cheeks then lips.
A passionate long luvn kiss.
their heartbeats increased,they cud inbreath each tohers smell.
then he kisd her chin then slowly kissed her on her neck then moved the hairs 4m oneside 2 the other n kissed her.
Several shivers were rolln down her body.
then he tuk her to the bed carryn her in his arms.
RI:so i must say kafi tayyari kar k rakhi thi janab ne
AR:aur kya tumhein pata nahin Riddhima tum kitni khobsurat lag rahi ho.
He slowly bgan 2 lay down.the next moment they were on top of each other.Armaan was smiln while Ridz trembled as he moved on his hands 4m her palms which he held earlier 2 her bare waist.A shiver rold down her body..
RI:Armaan her voice quivered.
Armaan then slowly movd more closer.They cud now hear each others grown heartbeats.
he then kissed her on her lips,neck,cheeks everywhere..
Then they were lost in each other.Ridzy also kissed him on his cheek n his bare chest.then they went on like this.
After 2 hrs...
they wre in each others arms.

AR:Riddhima sach tumne meri life mein kitne saare rang bahr diye hain.thank u so much 4 this
RI:aur tumnne meri life mein
AR:hamari life.
AR:waise mere bache hain bahut samajhdar dekho na aj unhein apne papa k plan k baarey mein pata tha isliye unhonein hamein disturb bhi nahin kiya
RI(blushed)
ARye hoye tumhari inhi adaon k toh ham deewane hain
RI:Armaaaann
AR:waise mera surprise kaisa laga
RI:bahut acha.I didn't expect it.I luv u so much Armaan
she kisd him on his cheek
AR:arey waah aaj toh kuch log kuch zyada hi meherbaan hai
AR:kya kehti ho sone ka iraada cancel kartey hain aur
Ridz blushed
AR:I luv u sweetheart.Gud night kissed on her forehead n lips gently
then she placed ger arm round him n rested her head on his other hand.He embraced her.
then they slept in each others arms....
this is how they luv.everyday their luv 4 each other goes on increasn...
next day in the morn

Ridz was makn breakfast while Armaaan was bathn
RO:where r the kids
RI:in the bedroom
RO: proceeded while Ridz cursed herself for sendn her there..
she ran 2 stop him but in vain.
Rossy was smiln n Ridz got mbarassed
RO:ur husband luvs u a lot
RI:haan woh
RO:don't b so shy u were lukn so beautiful yesterday n if he had made all these arrangements then there is no point in gettn shy
RI:haan woh
Suhana started cryn.ridz askd Rossy 2 brn her bottle.
Aarmaan came out in towel only
AR:kya hua meri angel ko
RI:kuch nahi
AR:lao mujhe do dekhna ek min mein chup hao jayegi aur tum mere kaapde nikal do
RI;hmm
she gave him his clothes n Suhana was also calm now
RI:Armaaan jao jaldi sse chaange kar lo agar Rossy aa gayi toh
AR:ab yeh ek nayi museebat
RI:Armaaaan
AR:theek hai ja raha hoon
Rossy came wid the bottle then they went in the kitchen
At the breakfast table
RO:so u luv ur wife alot
Armaan was little embarassed.
AR:hmmmm
Then they left 4 Sanjeevani
asma_227
In the locker room
AT:yaar kal toh mazaa aaagaya itne dinon baad koi functn hua
RA:haan yaar kal ka functn waqayi bahut acha tha
AR: (lukn at Riddhima)haan yaar kal ki shaam to bahut achi guzri
Ridz startd blushn remembern all the beautiful moments spent wid Armaan
AN:Armaan tum functn ki baat kar rahe ho ya uske baad ki
MU:haan dekh na Riddhima kaise sharma rahi hai
AR:kya yaar tum log bhi...
RI:woh mujhe duty pe jana hai bye
All started smiln.
AR:kya
RA:yeh to tu batayega na
AR:shut up.kitna ganda dimag hai tum sab ka aur woh meri biwi hai girlfrnd nahin jo itne sawaaal ooch rahe ho
MU:chill yaar dekhna Ridddmima bechari kaise sharma k bhaag gayi...
Then the whole day they were very busy...

At home
they had their dinner.
In the room
AR:Riddhima yaar yeh sab kab bolenge

RI:bahut jald Armaan abhi yeh bahut chotey hain...
AR:mujhe us din ka besabri se intezaar hai jab yeh hamein papa mummy bulayenge.
RI:mujhe bhi.
Then they had short sweet convo n slept.

Next day at Sanjeevani
they wre busy in their duties,Ridz ammy were attendn a patient wen Ridz got a call
RI:Hello
ROworried)woh beti
RI:kya baat hai aap itni pareshan kyun hai??
RO:woh Arnav ko bahut tez fever hai
RI:kya theek hai main abhi aati hoon
She went back 2 see Armaan but he went 4 a surgery...
She reached home alone n tuk Arnav in his ahands was much worried
RO:don't worry these thngs r necessary as they make their body resistant
RI:hm..
She then made Aman drink the milk n gave sum medicines.
In the evening
her cell rang
AR:Ridddhima woh tum itni jaldi kyun chali gayi??
RI:woh Arnav ko fever ho gaya hai
AR:kk main abhi aata hoon...
Ridz was much worried as Arnav's fever was not recovering.She had tears in her eyes
Armaan entered

She saw him n hugged him tightly started weepn
AR:ab kaisa hai
RI:bukhar utar nahin raha
AR:don't worry utar jayega.
He wipes of her tears
AR:ek doc hoke aise rogi toh logon ko tumhari degree pe shak ho jayega
he tried to cheer up her
RI:Armaan hamara prince theek toh ho jayega na
AR:haan jaan...
RI:chalo ab khana khalo
they had their dinner
Ridz was sitn with Arnav in her hands on the bed n tears in her eyes
AR:Riddhima yeh kya hai aur dekho ab toh bukhar bji utar gaya hai aur phir kyun ro rahi ho??
RI:Armaan dar lagta hai kahin hamri khushiyon ko kisis ki nazar na lag jaye.
He sat beside her stokn her hair
AR:kuh nahin hoga mujhpe baharosa hai na
RI:hmmm
AR:then leave al ur worries 4 me n I'll take care of everythn
RI:miles now
AR:thats like my sweet wife
RId then puts heer head on his shoulder n then they slept as Aman was fine now...

Next Day

moring 6am suhana start crying.
Riddhima get up & clame her down.& show Arnav fever he was fine now.
his fever was gone.
but still Ridz was worried.

Armaan came from behind & hug her.
Ar:good morning jaan.
Ri:good morning.
ARmaan now goes to Arnav & check his forehead.
& smiles.
AR:aab mera princes bilkol thik hai.
Aman giggles.
Emaan starts crying
AR:
oo meri angel ko bora laga .
She nod.
AR:then pick her & kiss her forheared.
both kids smile.
RI:armaan
AR:ha jaan(stell playing with both the baby.)
Ri:wo....wo

AR:now loock toward her& she that she is still in the tension.
AR:jaan aab arnav bilkul theek hai.
Ri:haa par ma soch rahi thi ka aaj mein choti la lu.
armaan new that she is tension aabout arnav so he didnot say anything & smile.

Then armaan got ready for sanjeevne.
after break fast armaan left for sanjeevne.
& Riddhima began doing household work & childeren work.

AT night
after duty armaan came home.
Armaan check both kids.
they finish eating there dinner.

in AR Room
ARmaan & Riddhima is siting on the bed
with both the kids in there hand.
A:to jaan ab story continue kare.
R:hmmmm
(playing with Emaan and Arnav)
AR:tu start karo
R:tum karo
A:nahi tum
R:nahi tum
both the kids are wacthing them.
ARk mein start kar ta hu bas
R:ha
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
PART 12
PAST TRACK
asma_227

On the way
the wind was playn with her beautiful black shiny hairs
Armaan sumtimes lukd at her...
then he dropped her home
on the way he was thinking about riddhima
AR:ajeb ladki hai har kisi ki feelings ko mehsoos kar leti hai..kuch zyada hi caring hai...no doubt she is very different 4m all the girls I've met.bahut hi simple, innocent hai
AR:yaqeen nahin aata main basket k baarey mein itni der sey soch raha hoon...
Next day at sanjeevani
armaan Ridz were assigned same case,Atul-Muskaan,Rahul-anjali n Raj had a surgery with shashank
They had 2 handle that girl's case n anew case of blood cancer
riddhima was takn the temp.of the girl
Girl:hai
RIdz:hai sweety wats ur name??
girl: diya
RI: so how r u feeling now??
DI:fine
DI:aye handsum wats ur name??
Armaan was a bit surprised
AR:hai beautiful i'm Armaan
DI:hai i'm diya
she offered him 2 shake hand
AR:toh ab aap jaldi se theek ho jayiye dekhiye aap ki mumy litni p[areshan hain
DI:haan lekin yeh aap kyun.i'm smaller than u so cal me Diya
AR: ok
RI:chalo ab dwayi kha lo
DI:nahin bahut kadwi hai
RI: cumon
diya's mom:woh dawa ghol kar piti hai.she can't swalow it
ARk lao Basket muje do main ghol kar lata hoon
Ridz gives him n he starts dissolving it
DIr. yeh basket kya hai
AR:inka nickname
DI:yeh kaise pada??
RI:aise ki yeh Mr.Handsum mujhse basket ball mein haar gaye they
DI:hooo!!aap ek ladki se haar gaye very bad
ARehli baar kisi se hara hoon
DI: oh then b prepared ab baar baar haroge kyun di..
AR:aisa kuch bhi nahin hoga
RI: oh really
AR:yes kal milo subah court par
RI:k done
DI:didi ek baat boloon aap bahut sundar ho ekdum meri pariyon ki kahani ki pari ki tarah
RI:thank u so much.
she kisses her on her cheek n Armaan murmers 2 imself
AR: (ankhen kharab ho gayi hain iski shayad)
Ridz listens
RI:kuch kaha tumne
AR:nahin toh
DI:So wat shud I call u.han I'll call u Prince kyun ki aap mere rajkumar ho.
AR:k...
Then they both to the cancer ward

waniya mir
Then on their way to canteen ridz saw raaj she called him loudly. He turned back.

Ridz: kahana ja rahay ho.

Raaj:main tumhain hi dhoond raha tha.

Ridz: mujhay kiyun?

Raaj: tum chalo main batata hun.

Ridz: leave the place wid raaj nd armana was very angry at her.

Armaan: Itnay manners bhi nahi hain kay banda jatay hoyay sorry keh jayay main sath ja rah atha mujhya aik baar palat kay daikha bhi nahi.

He was so upset at that he even doesn't go to cafeteria.
In the locker room,
Armaan: batain bari bari karti hai aur daikho khud bhi apnay frnd balkay bfrnd kay sath busy hai.Mager main yeh sab kiyun sooch raha hun mujhay kia wo jo marzi karay jahana marzi jayay jis kay sath marzi jayay.

Ridz n raaj at the terrace discussing sumthin n then rids was so happy that she hugged raaj o raaj tumhian pata hai main aja kitna khush hun main pata nahi kab say yeh sunnay ka wait kar rahi thi.

Armaan: passing by listened all their conversation n thought that they must be in love wid each other.

. Then after their duty hours raaj invited all the interns for the party .

Raaj: toh tum sab chal rahay ho na.

Atul: mager yaar occasion kia hai yeh bhi tu pata ho.

Raaj: wo kia hai na aaj mairi best frnd buhat khush hai.

Ridz: smiled at this.

Rahul: Armaan tub hi chal raha hai na.

Armaan: nahi yaar sorry main nahi apaoon ga u guyz carry on.

Ridz: kiyun tumharay anay main kiap prob hai.

Armana: wo bas main thakka hoa hun.

Ridz: o c'mon Armaan kia tum raaj aur mairi khushi main shreek nahi ho gay.

Rahul to armana array yaar chal na kiyun itnay bhao kha raha hai. Rooz tu party karnay ko tayaar rehta hai aaj kia ho gaya hai.

Ridz: rehnay do is ko humarai khushi main shareek nahi hona tu.

Armaan: aysi koi bata nahi guyz ok lets go main chalta hun.

Atul: yeh hoi na baat mairay doctor mairay bhai.

Then they went to a night club .all were very happy except Armaan.

Muskaan: array yara raaj ab tu bata do kay khushi ki khabar kia thi. Koi mil gaya kia.

Armana: just then Armaan luked at ridz who was enjoying the convo.

Raaj: array kia bata hai tum to telypatty janti ho bas yehi samajh lo kay mujhay mairi zindagi mil gayi hai.

Raaj looked at ridz who is still smiling.

Armaan: in thought in his mind ho na ho main theik sooch raha tha daikho kaisay muskura rahi hai aur blush bhi tu kar rahi hai.

Anji:acha to us ka naam hi bata do.

Raaj : us kay liyay abhi intizara karo.nama kia ain b8uhat jald tumhain bhi us say milwa dun ga.

Anji to ridz: array ridzi tu hi bata day.

Ridz: sorry di raaj khud batay ga aap ko.

Anji: main bhi bhool gayi kay ridz wo kama kaisay karay gi jo raaj na kar raha ho.

Muskana said array wah kia dosti hai.

Armaan: whispered dosti my foot sab ko ullo bana rahi hai.

Anji: array tum inki dosti kay baray main jantay hi kitna ho pora college janta tha inkay baray main jahaan raaj wahana ridz. Koi ridz say panga nahi lay saqta tha maar thori khani thi us ko raaj say.

Every 1 was listening except Armana .rahul noticed this n asked array tujhya kia hoa tu itna hamoosh kiyun hai.

Raaj : array ridhi yeh to humara fav song hai chalo dance karain.

Then they all leave 4 the dance floor atul anji muskana n Rahul n ridz n raaj .

Armaan was very angry coz no 1 was paying him attention. he decided to leave.

He was about to leave when he listened sum sounds he noticed sum1 fighting.

He went closer n found raaj is having a fight wid a guy who was misbehaving wid ridz.

Then they all calm him down n leave the party.

After coming out of the club Rahul Muskaan n Atul leave in their car.

Raaj: anji ridz chalo main tumhain choorun ga aur Armana tum ko bhi chalo.

Armana: was little hesitant nahi is ok main chala jaoon ga.

Raaj: array yara common main choor dun ga .

Anji :ab chalo dair ho rahi hai.

Armaan n anji sat at the back n ridz at the front seat.

Ridz: to raaj kia zarorat thi tumhian unsay jhagra karnay ki yeh college nahi tha raaj.

Raaj: tum janti ho na ridzi koi tum say badtamezi karay yeh mujhay bilkuyl bardasht nahi .

Ridz: noticed blood on raaj's hand.

Ridz: array daikho tumhian choot lagi hai.

Raaj: kuch nahi hoa I am f9.

Then he said chalo jao tumhara ghar agay hai.

Ridz: under nahi chalo gay kia papa say nahi milo gay aur han mujhay tumhain dawai bhi to lagani hai.

Raaj: nahi ridz phir kisi wact aoon ga .

Ridz: main tumhari aik nahi sun rahi chalo bahir niklo aur dawai lagwao nd she hold his hand.

At shashank's house.

Shashank: hello raaj beta kaisay ho.

Raaj: me it n f9 uncle aap kahin kaisay hain.

Shashank: bilkul theik kahin beta apa logoon ki party kaisi rahi aur raaj aap kay hatah pay kia hoa hai.

Raaj: kuch nahi sir bas glass toot kar lag gaya hai.

Armaan: was quietly watching all this n thinking array yara kahana phas gaya is happy family main koi mujhya daikh bhi nahi raha hai .

Shashank: by the way dr Armana why r u sitting so quietly?

Armaan: came out of his thoughts nd replied o no nothing like dis sir actually I am listening.

Ridz came wid 1st aid box n applied ointment on raaj's hand.nd asked coffee pio gay.

Raaj said ha and then realized Armaan presence nd said nahi ridzi sum other time I think we shud leave coz Armaan is waiting.

Ridz: said ok seemed as if she is not happy wid his decision but she is helpless coz Armaan was dere.

Then raaj nd Armaan leave .

Then on their way to Armaan's house raaj said yeh ridhi bhi na buhat emotional hai kisi ki takleef daikh hi nahi saqti.

Armaan said hummmmmmmm coz he remember that incident when she was crying coz that little girl's mother was weeping.

Raaj: aur Armaan kia hobbies hain apa ki.

Armaan: don't want to speak wid him but he have to so he replied basket ball soccer I love parties nd above all I love my profession.

Raaj: nd where r girls?

Armaan: was confused at his question.

Raaj: hey yaar I know u love flirting wid girls' ridz told me a lot about u.

Armaan: wishpered kuch acha kabhi bata bhi nahi saqti thi mairay baray main.

Raaj: sorry did u say sumthing.

Armaan: know I was just saying what she told u about me.

Raaj: hey relax yara I know u r a handsome man n girls definitely attracted towards u.

Armaan: just smiled.

After 15 min raaj dropped him nd went.

PAST TRACK
shilpakaran
raaj droped armaan home and armaan invited him in for a drink.
r-u have a nice place armaan.
a-thanks raaj............so how do u know basket.i mean riddhima.
r-ridzi and me were in the same college.we were very good friends infact very close friends.....ppl often mistook us for bf-gf.
a-so she is ur gf or not.
r-woh.....just then his cell rings........"ya i will come over as soon as possible"
a-what happened.
r-woh riddhima stairs se gir gayi hai......and her dad and mom have just left for dinner.........she and anjie and nani r alone.........i have to go.
a-wait even i will come with u.
r-ok...then lets hurry.
they reach gupta residence asap.
r-kya hua riddhima.
ri-kuch nahi raaj bas pair slip kar gaya.
r-let me help u to get up.
raaj was gng towards ridz when armaan stoped him.
a-nahi raaj tum rehne do mein kardeta hoon.
armaan then picked up ridz and took her to her room,and made her lie down on her bed.
ri-armaan tum bhi aaye ho..i dint see u
armaan was shocked and angry by what ridz had just said.but for sm reason he dint want raaj near ridz so he did her dressing all by himself.ridz was shocked by his concern.
ri-thanks armaan.
a-thanku kis baat ke liye basket...........just get well soon...........agar tum hospital nahi aaogi toh mein tang kise karonga.
ri-koi na koi mil hi jayega.
a-par jo maza tumhe tang karne mein aata hai woh kisi aur ko tang karne mein kahan aayega(he said this while winking at her)
a-raaj lets go.
r-ok then ridz get well soon.tk cr.
ridz did not hear a word of what raaj said.......her ears were ringing with armaan's words.

purplegirl
Next day, at Sanjeevani,

Armaan, Muskaan, Atul, Rahul were in the locker room. Anjali entered,

Armaan: Anji, Riddhima nahi aayi? Woh theek hai naa?

Everyone heard Armaan and were suddenly very concerned,

Muskaan: Kyun, Riddhima ko kya hua? Woh theek hai naa?

Atul: Haan Anjali, Ridzi theek hai naa?

Rahul also walked towards Anjali, where everyone was now.

Anjali: Guys, Ridzi ko kuch nahi hua hai! Bas per mein thodi si moch aayi thi. Aur Armaan, tumhein ?Riddhima ki itni chinta kyun ho rahi hai? Waise woh Raj ke saath aane waali hai.

Everyone felt relieved, nobody paid much attention to Armaan. He was ACTUALLY getting jealous!

Armaan(to himself): Mujhe kya phara padta hai! Riddhima ki zindagi, woh aur uka best friend jaane...why should I care?

Just as he was cosumed ion these thoughts Riddhima and Raj entered the locker room. Raj was giving support to Riddhima to lean on.

Riddhima(To Raj):Rehne do Raj, iski zaroorat nahi hai! I'm fine, mein chal sakti hun.

Raj: Haan haan, tum toh sab kuch kar sakti ho! Superwoman.

Then, as though he just noticed evryone in the locker room was stairing at them, he said a hi to all.

Riddhima immediately noticied the look on Armaan's face. It made her feel uncomfortable, standing like that with Raj right in front of Armaan. She immediately moved way from Raj.

waniya mir
ar: was very upset i above all he was unaware with the reason.

just then all the interns got a call 4m keerti.

keerti: aaj atul nd muskaan general ward main hoon gay.anji nd rahul opt main nd dr raaj aap dr shashank ko assist karain gay.dr armaan aap aur dr ridhima o dr ridhima aap ko kia hoa pair pay r u ok.

ridz: yes me me much better wo bas mouch a gayi hai.

keerti: tab to apa theik say chal bhi nahi payain gi aap aysa karain kay dr armaan kay sath rahain unko kuch special case mainay diyay hain aaj kay liyay.

ar: wanted to reply that he don't want to wark wid ridz. but he was unable to de so.

keerti: ok interns get to ur work.

raaj: ridhi tum theik ho na ?

ridz: was making faces as if she is having some pain.but she replied ya raaj me f9 u go nd do ur duty tum jantay ho na papa kama ko lay kay kitna serious hain aur main nahi cahti kay tumhara bura impression paray.

raaj: o yara tum is ki chinta hi na karo unko mujh say kabhi shikayat nahi ho gi.

ar: was listening all dis while reading the file nd he thought they are talking about their relationship.he thought dr shashank us ko buhat pasand kartay hain basket .

ridz: ar tum nay kuch kaha.

ar: nahi haan wo main keh raha tha kay humain chalna cahyay warna keerti ma'am naraaz hun gi.waisay ager tumhain batain karnihain to main chalta hun tum baad main a jana.

ar was about to leave just then ridz said nahi main arahi hoon ok raja see ya soon nd she tried to move fast nd just then she had pain.ouchhhhhhhhhh.

ar turned back where ridz was lysing on the floor.he quickly ran towards her nd said kia hoa basket r u ok kia karti ho araam say nahi chal saqti thi buhat dard ho raha hai kia.nd out his hand on her shoulder.

ridz: was a bit crying wid pain so she hold his hand hana armaan buhat.

justthen she realized nd open her eyes.armaan also moved back. nd offer his hand so that she can stand.

she was a bit Hesitant but after few seconds hold his hand.

PAST TRACK
purplegirl
Armaan Riddhima's eye lock remained for what seemed eternity, there was a series of emotions yet unknown to them, which they experienced in those few minutes, just then Anjali's voice came ringing in their ears,

Anjali: Guys, Armaan - Riddhima, yeh kya ho raha hai?

Armaan immediately let go off Riddhima in a reflex and she fell on the floor.

Armaan(not looking at Riddhima, looking almost ashamed to be caught like that): Woh kuch nahi, mujhe jaana hai, Dr.Shubhankar ke saath surgery hai, catch you guys later.

With this he just glanced at Riddhima and left.

Riddhima(while getting up): Ouch di, pata nahi isse kya ho gaya hai? (then to herself-- pata nahi mujhe kya ho raha hai)

Anjali- Whatever, Ridzi tu ab theek hai naa? Dard toh nahi ho raha?

Riddhima: Nahi di, I'm fine. Aap chinta mat karo. Pata nahi, jabse Raj aaya hai, Armaan thoda strangely behave kar raha hai.

Anjali: Arre, Armaan toh aisa hi hai, uska mood toh chameilion ke colours ki tarah change hota rehta hai.

Riddhima(not fully satisfied with Anji): Maybe you are right di, but pata nahi.

Just then their pager rings, and both leave for their duties.

PAST TRACK
shilpakaran
after finishing their respective duties all the interns r once again gathered in the locker room.
m-hero yeh tu kya kar raha hai.
ar-matlab maine kya kiya....
m-tu itna khoya hua kyun hai....kissi ne kuch kaha kay........ya kuch kiya.
armaan looks at riddhima and sees her blush for the first time.he smiles to himself and then suddenly realises that they arent alone.
ar-arey nahi muskaan .......its nothing like that.
m-pakka.
ar-hain pakka.
raaj-riddhima mein tumhe ghar chod doon.
armaan gets a little restless on hearing this and is just abt so say smthing to raaj when there is an announcement
"DR RAAJ PLEASE REPORT TO DR KEERTI"
raaj leaves immediately.
ridz-chalo di ab hum chaltein hain.
an-nahi ridz , aaj meri night duty bhi hai........hitler ka order.
ridz-toh mujhe ghar kaun chodega.
anjali looks around and finally smiles........"armana hai na,i am sure he has no prb in dropping u home....do u armaan?"
ar-no anjie...........not at all.
an-its settled then,u can drop ridz home 2day......saying this she leaves from the locker room
armaan coming close to riddhima"riddhima,chalein"
ridz looks at him and thinks"omg ab mein kya karun.itna sab hone ke baad mein iske saath kaise jaongi"

waniya mir
Ar and ridz cuming outside.

Ridz: thinking in her mind di ko kia zarorat thi is ko kehnay ki.yeh raaj ko bhi aaj hi kaam parna tha.

Ar: lost in his own thoughts. Ab pata nhai kia sooch rahi ho gi mairay baray main kahaan say baat shuru karun.sorry karma itna mushkil kiyun hota hai yaar.

Ridz :Armaan tumhain aysay hi masla ho ga main auto say chali jaoon gi , di nay to bas aysay hi keh dia tha.

Ar: mujay koi masla nahi ho gat um chalo main drop kar dun ga.

Then armaan open the door for ridz nd ridz thought ahaan issay yeh manners bhi hai .

Ar: so coffee chalay gi?

Ridz: ar I think dair ho rahi hai some other time.

Ar: o hokia museebat hai is nay to mana kay dia mainay soocha tha coffee kay sath sorry keh dun ga.

Ridz: roko rook car rook armaan.

Armaan stopped the car nd asked kia hoa ?

Armaan kia hoa kia hoa.?

Ridz: wo mujhya pani pori khani hai.

Ar got surprised kia pani pori kahaan say.

Ridz: pointed wahaan say I just lobe pani pori.

Ar: o God mujhya laga pata nahi kia ho gaya hai. chalo khilata hun.

Ridz nd armaan came outside .

Ar: bhayya aik pani pori daina ridz intrupted tekhi si zara bhayya.

Ar: watching ridz and smiling. She is saying hummmmmmmmmmmmm I just love this chalo chalo bhayya jaldi jaldi say do na.

Ridz: Armana tum kiyun nahi kha rahay kia tumhain pasand nahi acha meethi kha lo.

Ar: array nahi main tekhi kha saqta hun bhayya aik daina.

Nd when Armaan eat that he didn'y like the spicy pani pori.
Ridz just bust out .

Ar: what so funny main khata hun bas zara aaj mood nahi hai.

Ridz: haan haan I know mr tuff. Pata raaj mairay sath hota tu buhat maza ata us ko bhi pani pori buhat pasand hai pata hum college main rooz khanay atay thay aur main uski pani pori.ridz just noticed Armana is not listening properly and looking restless.

Ridz: Kia hoa

Ar: kuch nahi chalain.

Just then some guyz appeared on the jeep.

O wow just lok at the date. Hey sweety after finishing wid him just come to us we will also give u special pani pori treat.

Ar: got angry nd was about to beat them just then ridz stopped him nd asked him to leave.

Array baby ko gussa a gaya tha mager mama nay dhanda kar dia hahahahahaha.

Armaan went to bang them.

Armaan was beating them very badly when rid came nd said chalo armaan kia kar rahay ho tum choro unhain.

Ar: came in the car he was luking veru upset .

Ridz: yeh kia tha armaan kia zaroorat thi unhain marnay ki.

Ar: looked her with anger kia zarorat thi? Tum mujh say pooch rahi ho yeh. Wo loog tum say badtameezi kar raha thay. Aur main yeh nahi daikh saqa.

Ridz: armaan marnay ki kia zarorat thi samjha bhi saqtay thay na.yeh kia tareeqa hoa.?

Ar: mairay samjhanay ka yehi tareeqa hai ms ridhima Shashank gupta.main aap kay raaj jitna acha nahi hun na is liyay mujhya loog to bas tang karma ata hai.

Ridz: armaan tum raaj ko beech main kiyun la rahay ho us ki kia bata .

Ar: uski baat ''''''''.. armaan realized W*Hat he was saying. Kuch nahi chalo tumhian ghar drop kar dun.

Ridz noticed armaan injured his hand and his hand was bleeding. But Armana was still annoyed wid her.

After dropping her.

Ridz: armaan tumharay hath pay choot ayi hai chalo main bandage kar dun.

Ar: koi zarorat nahi main khud kar lun ga. Nd he went leaving ridz with her thoughts.

The whole night ridz couldn't sleep she was feeling helpless in forgetting Armaan's word "main nahi daikh saqta koi tum say badtameezi karay" and even armaan was restless.

Ar: kia yaar karnay kuch gaya tha kar kuch ayah un mainay kyun kaha us say aysa.

Ridz: pata nahi armaan tumnay yeh kiyun kaha tum hameesha mujhay shocked choortay ho chaahay mujhay tang karnay main ya mujhay khush karnay main. Main kiyun tumharay baray main is wact sooch rahi hun . pata nahi tumhain ziyada choot na lagi ho .

Mujhay shayad tumhain call karni cahyay thi.

Then she picked the phone and glanced the clock it was 12 am o mainay daikha hi nahi tum so gayayho gay. I think subha hi milnay cahyay.nd she went to sleep.

Next day in the hospital.

Muski: oey hero yeh tujhya kia hoa hath pay?

Ar: kuch nahi bas aysay hi.

Atul: array armaan mairay dost mairay bhai kia hoa tujhay mujhay bata na?

Ar: array yaar kuch nahi hoa bas mamoli si chooti hai.

Ridz was quietly watching all this then raaj came . hi frnds how r u all.

Raaj: Hey ridz kaisi ho subha tum anji kay sath nikal ayi sorry mujhay thori dair ho gayi thi.

Ridz: its ok raaj .she noticed every time when raaj was dere Armana behave weirdly.

All interns report to doc keerti'''''''''''

Muski: chal hero tu pata nahi aja kal kia soochta rehta hai .

Dr keerti: rd Muskaan aur dr anji aap opt. dr armaan dr raaj and dr ridhima general ward. And dr atul and dr Rahul path lab.

Now get to your work.

Even dr keerti noticed armaan was luking lost .

Keerti: dr armaan r u ok?

Ar: yes ma'am me f9.

Keerti: sure dr armaan is dere is any prob just tell me. Nd whats wrong with your hand.

Ar: thanks ma'am I am f9 its just a small injury.

Keerti: ok gud get to work.

In the general ward raaj was handling the 10yr old kid's case.

Raaj: ok kid now its time to have ur medicines

Kid: I don't want 2 it must be bitter.

Raaj: but u have to take it.

Ridz was watching all dis so she went to help raaj.

Ridz: raaj tumbhi na bachoon ko kaisay handle karn ahai tumhian ata hi nahi.

Raaj: array ykis nay kaha daikho main tumhain kitna acha handle karma hun.

Rridz: I am not joking raaj get aside.

Armaan was luking all that.

Ridz: hey baby h r u.?

Kid: me f9 who r u? I know u r here so that I take that medicine.

Ridz: I am ur frnd baby ok tell me what is ur fav game.

Kid: football.

Ridz: hummmmmmm so u love 2 beat the other team with ur lots of goals.

Kid: ya I always played really well 4 my team.

Ridz: then u can't 4m now on''''.

Kid: got surprised how it is possible?

Ridz: sat with him on the bed nd said look Ur coach doesn't allow u 2 play coz ur r not fit nd how can u perform good if u'll be not ok.

Kid: what should I do I have to recover. U tell me.

Ridz: then just do it as that dr uncle is saying he is also ur frnd.ok.

Then raaj smiled .o God ridz u nd Ur convincing powers 4m where u get dis.?

Ridz: it's a magic raaj.

Raaj: Hummmmmm it must be .i know u very well nd raaj hugged him thanks ridhi 4 helping me.

Armaan was really upset at that. he had an empty injection in his hand nd he injured his same hand by broking that injection.

Raaj nd ridz rushed to him.
Hope you guys may love this long update.

Edited by asma_227 - 13 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
PART 13
PRESENT TRACK
shilpakaran
armaan and ridz were in their bedroon with their sweet little babies
a-kya din tha na............pehli baar mujhe aaisa lag raha tha ki mein kissi ka murder kar doon ga aur woh bhi tumhare liye...........matlab yeh mujhe baad mein samajh mein aaya........us din toh mujhe raaj par itna gussa aaya tha na.
r-armaan raaj mera best friend tha toh mein uski baat toh sunti na.
a-i dint now ki woh tumhara best friend tha......i thought woh tumhara bf hai.
r-i know....mujhe pata chal gaya tha tumhari harkaton se
a-us din pehli baar i was feeling so jealous..........and i dint even know the reason for it.
r-haan par agar tab waisa nahi hota toh shayad aaj hum ek nahi hote.i am really thankful to raaj.
waniya mir
Ridz nd Armaan are working in the general ward .

Ridz noticed Armaan was continuously watching toward the entrance. as if he is waiting sum 1 to cum.

Ridz was going towards Armaan to ask just then she heard a patient's call. Dr Ridhima.

Ridz went to him nd checked him when she turned back Armaan wasn't dere she was surprised nd asked 4m the nurse do u know where is dr Armaan

Sister: no dr ridhima I have no idea.

Ridz then thought he must be busy in his work I'll ask him later.

Armaan was talking wid Muskaan .nahi main janta hun na wo nahi manay gi is rishtay kay baray main.

Muskaan: array yara to bhi na try to kar ager nahi mani tu hum rukain gay thori humnay wohi karma hai jo humain sahi lagta hai.

Ridz heard dere convo nd got confused.

Ar: hello sweet heart .kia ho raha hai?

Ridz: kuch nahi bas tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi.mujhya tum say kuch baat karni thi tum ghar chal rahay ho na.

Ar: nahi basket main nahi jar aha abhi kuch kaam hai.

Ridz: mage raja tumhari late night duty to nahi thi mmuskaan ki thi.

Ar: wo haan uski hi hai mujhay bas kuch kama hai tum niklo main kuch dair main ata hun.

Ridz: got more confused she trust him so much but at the same time she can't negate what she heard that's why she wanted to talk to him but he is saying he is busy.

Ridz was leaving 4 home when atul asked array ridz um akaili ja rahi ho kia Armaan kahaan hai .

Ridz: us ko kuch kaam tha hospital main isliay abhi nahi ja raha.

Atul: acha us nay to dr keerti ko kaha tha kay mujhay bahir kuch kaam hai jana hai .khiar ho ga koi kama acha main nikalta hun.

He left ridz with her thought nd doubts.

in the night Armaan came ridz was busy wid the kids.

Ar: hello jano.

Ridz: hello h r u?

Ar: missed u sooooooo much aur mairay babies kaisay hain.?

Ridz: babied papap say naraaz hain.

Ar: array kiyun yaar?

Ridz: kiyun kay papa aaj ghar jaldi nahi ayay mama kay sath.

Ar: ooooooooooooooo my angels papa busy hain na.mama nay bataya nahi.

Ridz: mama ko khud bhi kahana pata tha.

Ar: lagta hai mama buhat naraaz hain kuch karma paray ga.

Ridz: Armana mujay tum say kuch bata poochni thi.

Ar: tumhian mujh say kuch poochnay kay liyay ijazat kab say laini pari hai .

Ridz: Armana tum kia mujh say kkuch chuppa rahay ho.

Ar: busy wid the kids just looked up nd said aysa kiyun laga tumhain.

Ridz was about to say sumthin when his phone rang.

Ar: hello?nd went outside.

Ridz: kis ka phone tha jo Armaan ko bahir jana para.

Ridz went out side nd stand behind the wall to listen the conversation.

Ar: array yaar muskaan tum fiqar na karoi us ko kuch pata nahi chala.hum plan ko wasily implement kar lain gay.main wact anay pau us ko bata dun ga chalo ok ab main rakhta hun ridz ko pehlay hi mujh pay shak honay laga hai aur main abhi ussay shak nahi honay daina cahta kiyun kay abhi ussay kuch batanay ka sahi wact nahi hai.

Armaan dc the line nd ridz quickly ran to his room nd sat on the bed.

Ridz: kis ka phone tha jo tumhain bahir jana para.

Ar: hana wo kisi ka nahi aik patient tha mainay kaha bachoon ko disturb na karun is liyay bahar chala gaya.

Ridz: got surprised. Armana mujh say jhoot kiyun bool raha hai akhir aysi kia baat hai..

Armaan went to washroom for change.

After changing he went to ridz.

So mrs malik apa ko mujh say kuch poochna tha.

Ridz: was lost in her thoughts.haan nahi kuch nahi mujhay bas yeh poochna tha kay kal Sunday hai papa ki taraf jana hai yaad hai na.

Ar: array mrs main apa ki koi bata nahi bholta mujhay yaad hai subha hum chalain gay.mager pehlay mujhay maira mood apni cute wife say kkuch romance karnay ka hai.

Ridz: armaan tum mujh say pakka kuch nahi chuppa rahay ho na.

Ar: ridhima bring her closer that she can feel his breath nd kissed on her forehead. Tum mairi zindagi ka wo hissa ho jis say kuch bhi nahi chuppa hai Armana malik ki zindagi tumharay samnay aik khuli kitaab hai.

Ridz: with the wet eyes tum kabhi mujhya choor to nahi do gay na main jee nahi paoon gi Armaan tumharay bagair.

Ar: just hold his face in his hands nd said hey basket yeh anso kiyun tum janti ho na mujhay tumharay anso daikh kay kitni takleef hoti hai nd then he wipe her tears wid his lips nd gave her a tight hug.

Ar: ridhima Armana ager jeer aha hai to sirf tumharay liyay tum mairay jeenay ki wajah ho aur koi apnay jeenay ki wajah thori choor saqta hai.

Ridz: realized that she was wrong dere must me some misunderstanding Armaan must be hiding something irrelevant otherwise he must told her about that.

Ridz: sorry Armaan.

Ar: ab yeh sorry kiyun bas aysay hi un sab galtiyun kay liyay jo mainay ki.tumhain sataya jab kabhi us kay liyay.

Ar: array mujhay to thanks kehna cahyay tumhara daikho na ab tum kitni dair say mujhya tight hug diyay ho aur kaha bhi nahi kay Armana bachya daikh lain gay chooro.

Ridz: smiled nd said Armana bachay daikh layin gay chooro mujhay aur so jao subha jana bhi hai.tumhain to bas bahana cahyay.

Ar: leave her nd thought in his mind sorry ridhima mujhay tum say jhoot bolna para mager main wact anay pay tumhain sab kuch bata dun ga.

Next day in the hospital ridz was quite busy so she didn't notice that Armaan was not in the hospital.

She came in his room to that they can have coffee together. but when she entered she found Armana no where.

She asked Rahul: Rahul did u see Armaan.

Rahul: ya ridz she went out 4 some important work wid Muskaan.

Ridz: wid Muskaan n she whispered not again Armaan.

Rahul: did u say something.

Ridz: no nothing.

Rahul: ok me going for coffee u wanna join me.?

Ridz: no Rahul I am not in a mood just tell me if u see Armana anywhere.didi u ask Muskaan where is she going.

Rahul: no I didn't was it necessary?

Ridz: no it's not but since she is ur wife that's why I thought u must have n idea about her whereabouts.

Rahul: I trust her completely when u love sum1 then u have to trust her it's the core ingredient in any successful relationship.

Ridz: ya u r right but some times things just didn't work properly.

Rahul: whatever happens ridz we have to give our partner that confidence that we are wid them always all our lives.

Ridz: but Rahul when the circumstances made us believe that dere is something our partner is hiding 4m us then what should we do.

Rahul: we have to wait till he or she tell u. is everything ok ridz?

Ridz: ya every think is f9 now Rahul thanks a lot.

Rahul: thanks but 4 why?

Ridz: just sharing ur gud thoughts.

Rahul: o common don't be.

Then Rahul n ridz leave for cafeteria n ridz decided 2 wait till Armana tell her about the mystery. She decided to trust him completely. coz she thought if Rahul can trust his wife then why not she n she know Armaan can never betray her he loves her.

waniya mir
Armaan nd Muskaan are in the car.

Muskana: armaan kis tujhay yaqeen hai hum is sab main kamyaab ho jayain gay.

Ar: array yaar tu bhi na chup kar kay beth .

Muskaan: mager Armana tum keh rahayho kay ridz ko hum pay pehlay hi shaq ho gaya hai don't u think u we should tell her.

Ar: Nahi main ussay surprise daina cahta huns don't worry I know she trusts me.

Muskaan and Armaan came out of the car nd went in some property dealer office.

Ar: hello shuklaji armaan mainay aap say phone pay baat ki thi.

Rajjan ji: hello have a seat plz. What will u have tea or coffee?

Armaan: nahi sir thanks bas apa humain kuch affordable ghar dikha dijiyay humaray pass wact kam hai zara.

Actually Armaan is planning this whole thing is 4 Atul he just wants him to settle down he know 4m the very 1st day that Atul loves Anji a lot . So he is finding some affordable house for him so that after wards he can propose her. Even Atul is unaware with his plan. He wanted to give his beautiful wife a surprise coz he know that she really wants Anji to settle down nd Atul is the best choice for Anji. He decided to tell Atul today after finalizing the house nd then he will arrange aparty in which Atul can propose anjili officially.

raajan ji: yeh kuch ghar hain aap inki pics daikh lain aur final bata dain phir hum sath man daikhnay chalay jayain gay ager aja nahi to kal sahi.

ar: nahi aaj hi hum abhi jayain gay.

then ar nd muski watched those pics nd liked 2 houses.

ar: yeh 2 achay hain.

rajaanji: bilkul apa ki choice buhat achi hai yeh dono ghar buhat achi locality main bhi hain sanjeevani kay pass hi rahain gay.

muski: maira khayala hai humain chalna cahhya.

then armaan nd muskaan leave in armaan's car nd followed rajjan's car.

on their way at the signal dr shashank noticed armaan he thought he must be wid ridz so he waved him but he din't notice nd left.nd shashank saw muski in the car.

shashank was surprised to see them in their duty hours together.

armaan nd muki went to 1st house its a sweet house wid light blue color outside when they entered in the house they found windchamps at the enterance wow how romantic.

rajjan: ya u r right yeh aik couple nay banay atha mager now they r shifting to uk so wo cahtaythay kay yeh ghar kisi new couple ko hi dia jayay.

then they saw the whole house is a sweet house wid 2 bed rooms a corridoor adrawing room kitchen nd a balcony wid the master bedroom.

armaan decided to final the house nd muski agrred.so they gave rajan sir initial payment n left for hospital coz armaan have lot of things to do .

Armaan and muski towards their way to hospital.

Muski: wow kitna maza ayayga na .ridz will be so happy na. tu ridzi say kitna piyar karta hai na.

Ar: haan main us say buhat piyaar karta hun ussay khush karnay ko main kush bhi kar saqta hun.

After cuming back to their duties Armana in his room.

Ridz: hello armaan .

Ar: hello wife he kissed her on her fore head nd gave her a tight hug.

Ridz: kia baat hai janaab buhat piyaar araha hai biwi pay.

Ar: array janaab aap humain mouqa to dainyeh nacheez banda piyaar ko 24 hours hazir hai kaho to abhi '''''..

Ridz: bas bas yeh hospital hai aap ka bedroom nahi.

Ar: aysay lagta hai buhat din baad tumhain daikha hai piyar kia hai.

Ridz: hello husband subha hum milay thay mager baad main aap busy thay.ab apa ko itna piyaar a raha hai biwi pay sara din to nahi aya.

Ar: wo main actually'''

Ridz: put his fingers on his lips mainay aap say kuch poocha kia.?

Ar: kissed on her hand.itna bharosa hai kia.is ka matlab main kuch bhi karsaqta hun mairi biwi nay mujhay kia kehna hai.nd winked his eye.

Ridz: khud say ziyada waisay bhi yeh saza God nay mairay liyay hi likhi thi.

Ar: just bring her closer maira piyar saza hai kia.?

Ridz: nahi armaan tumhara piyaar mairay jeenay ki wajah hai.

Ar: pocho gi nahi kuch?

Ridz: nahi armaan tum khud jab chaho mujhay bata daina .

Armaan was about to cry he just wanted to hugged her so tightly but just then ridz got a pager.

Ar: ridhima I love u love u so much. kal main tumhain sab kuch bata dun ga thanks 4 trusting me.nd then Armaan started to plan for tomorrow's party. aur abhi ussay atul ko bhi to batana tha sab kuch.
waniya mir
Ar was standing outside the general ward nd calling muski. But muski was busy with her patient so she was not listening.

Then he asked the nurse to call muski. Nurse gave her the answer nd muski immediately finish her work nd went to Armaan.

Ar: where were u?

Muski: yara I was busy wid that patient. but where were u ?

Ar: yaar I was making all the arrangements acha sun I called atul we have to talk to him before doing any other things. Clear nd now move quickly we have lot of things to do and listen did u tell Rahul about dis.

Muski: nahi yaar I didn't even he didn't ask me.

Ar: I know, he love u a lot acha chal move.

When they were talking then Shashank saw them passing by.

Shashank wasn't happy at this nd decided to talk to ridhima coz he already saw them together in the car.

Shashank in his cabin called ridhima.

Ridhima: ji sir u called me.

Shashank: ya ridz plz cum in I wanna talk to u some thing important .its not related to ur profession.

Ridz: was very attentively listening she was unaware about the shashank's worry.

Shashank: where iz armaan?

Ridz: did u call him also?

Shashank: no I was asking about his where abouts 4m u?

Ridz got confused. Nd replied papa he must be busy in the hospital .

Shashank: no he is busy in some other things.

Ridz: papa what r u talking about I can't understand?

Shashank: I know u love him a lot but just keep an eye on him u know him better than me but I am just warning u .

Ridz: papa 1st of all thanks for ur concern I know u love me a lot but the thing is that I love armaan lot so as armaan nd most importantly we trust each other so there is no space for any doubt .i know about every thing but papa u taught me na that every relationship require some understanding respect nd trust. So just relax papa nd trust me ur daughter got the most trustful husband in the world.
Shashank: but beta?

Ridz: no more discussions on that papa. If Armana came to know this then he'll be really upset so plz leave dis worry.

Shashank: accepts 4 his daughter but still have some doubts.

On the other hand armaan nd muski r in the cafeteria waiting 4 atul to come.

Ar: array yaar where is he?

Muski: look he is coming.

Atul: hey guyz u called me.

Ar: ya champ I called u we wanna talk 2 u some thing important.

Atul: ya I am listening.

Ar: champ u always called me ur brother na so I have taken an important decision on ur behalf. I know u wont agree wid me but if u ever called me brother with sincerity then u will understand me nd support me.

Atul: Armaan u r making me confuse yaar I called u my brother nd I mean it u r like my brother.

Ar: champ look we all lknow that u love anji.

Atul attentively listening armaan.

Ar: I know u always wished her 2 be ur life partner .nd I also know 4 that u need a house. Champ don't take me wrong me nd Muskaan decided to buy a house 4 u .we already selected 1 beautiful house 4 my brother. nd now I am planning for a party in which u have to propose anji.

Atul: got sentimental at dis nd started weeping.
Ar: array yara why r u crying look I told u that don't misunderstand me we did dis only we care 4 u we all love u . Don't take dis as we tried to hurt ur self respect.

Atul: no Armaan its not like that I am crying becoz today I got real brother. I brought up without my family nd always found my small happiness in-between my frnds I never thought u will do some ting bid 4 me.

Armana nd atul hugged each other.

Muski: oey u r forgetting me I also have some contributions.

Atul: I know muski u r my little sis u always helped me .thanks a lot guyz 4 every thing

Ar: now stop thanking us nd now just concentrate on ur part.

Atul: got confused?

Ar: stupid practice coz u have to propose anji nd I don't want u to be sloppily propose her. So be a man.u heard dis dictum na practice manke a man perfect so I want u to be perfect 4 anji.

Nd now move muski we have to plan lot of thing 4 the party.

Ar and thinking about his surprise he can visualize ridz face nd ridz happy face he worked very hard for that moment nd now dis moment is coming closer nd closer he can't wait.

Ridz: came in the room nd noticed Armaan in his thoughts standing in the balcony.

Ridz just checked the kids they were sleeping peacefully nd she went to armaan. She hugged him 4m the back.

Ar: o when did u come?

Ridz: when u were lost in ur own thoughts. Ab tumhain mairay anay ka pata bhi nahi chalta nd pretended as if she is angry wid him at that.

Ar: turned nd hold her face in his hands mairi har sooch tum say shuru ho kay tum hi pay khatam ho jati hai . yaad rakhna yeh bata hameesha.main agla saans baad main laita hun tumhara khayala pehlay ata hai.

Ridz: hugged him tightly I know ar I was kidding.

Ar kissed her on her head . kitni dair wo yunhi kuch kahay bina kharay rahay aik dosray kay sath.

Ar: kush bolo gi nahi?

Ridz: ohunnnnnnnn main sun rahi hun.

Ar: kia got cinfused.

Ridz: tumharay dil ki dharkan jo aik aik baat mujh say keh rahi hai.

Ar: hold her face nd kissed her.i love u ridhima.

Ridz: nd I am crazy about u.

Ar smiled nd said chalo ab so jatay hain subha jana nahi hai kia.

Ridz: array wah aaj to husband nay romance ko mana kia khiar to hai na maira kaam aap nay kaisay kia.

Ar: smiled chalo chalo koi wact nahi janay daiti mujhya patanay ka chalo chup say so jao subha buhat kaam hain.

Ridz: hain subha kon say kama hain.

Ar: woooooooooooo hospital main armaan whispered baal baal bach gaya to beta warna bolnay wala tha.

Armaan dropped ridz at the hospital nd told her that he have some important work so heis not summing today on the other hand he already informed keerti that he is taking a day off.

Ar nd muski are buys in all the decorations. atul will join them in an hour.

It was big nice hall with a capacity of 100ppl.with light sky blue wall color.

The hall is decorated with lilac flowers .at one corner tables are set for dinner nd other corner dance arrangements were made. The dress code of the party is black 4 men nd lilac 4 women.

Armaan also arranged violin players nd he decided that when Atul will propose then there will be back ground violin music.

He also gave atul ridz new dress it was a beautiful lilac gown sky blue stones on it without sleeves

Armaan called atul nd asked him to give his gift then he called ridz maira gift mila

Ridz: haan armaan mila mager yeh kis khushgi main.

Ar: yeh mairi zindagi main anay kikhushi main.

Ridz: armaan. Yeh aaj aap ko pata chala hai husband.?

Ar: jokes apart theik sham 5 bajay tum sab ko lay kay enidma hall main a jao gi ok.

Ridz: enigma hal main kyun kia hai wahaan.

Ar: yeh tumhain anay kay bad hi pata chalay ga ok.

Atul joined tehm in the hall nd touched to see all the preparations made by his frnds he thanked muski nd armaan. Nd showed then the dress which he brought 4 anji along wid the delicate beautiful ring.

Atul brought a cool sky blue knee length skirt coz he knew that Anji love skirts.

It was 4:30 pm armaan is desperately waiting 4 her beautiful wife to come he wanted to see her in her dress nd wanted to disclose the whole surprise.

Armaan was dressed in jet black suit with lilac flower attached on the jacket. muski wore lilac nd blue kalidar dress with pajama she is giving a complete traditional touch coz she knew Rahul will love it she also wanted to sorry him coz she didn't tell her about her plan. But she knew that Rahul will always be wid her.
Atul cane wid black blazer nd trousers. Armaan whistled and smiled aaj to koi gazab dha raha hai kiyun muski.

Haan na anji to gayi.

They are anxiously waiting for the guests to come.

I hope you guys would love to read these many parts together.
I hope to see more number of comments this time.
Silent readers please come up with your views.Kindly press the like button atleast.
I really need your encouragement guys to continue this ff here.

Edited by asma_227 - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
mast parts loved it
cont soon